THE TOP 25 AUSTRALIAN WOMEN ON YOUTUBE IN 2024
Find the top 25 Australian women on YouTube in 2024. The most followed Australian YouTube female video creators ranked by most subscribers.
This article was brought to you by Mau, a senior YouTube marketing specialist at eDigital.
THE TOP 25 AUSTRALIAN WOMEN ON YOUTUBE IN 2024
Before you start your YouTube outreach program, let me tell you something you have probably been turning a blind eye to…
Social Media is not helping your business
- If lucky, your social media content reaches 5% of your followers. This is a massive issue affecting thousands of marketers in different industries.
- You have been trying hard to build audiences on social media that you do not own.
- You cannot transfer your hard-earned social media followers to your CRM.
- Your customer acquisition costs from social media ads are through the roof.
I can offer you the best marketing strategy training that will help you:
- Lower customer acquisition costs.
- Minimise dependency on paid media.
- Build a marketing engine with marketing assets and channels you fully own.
- Craft the best digital marketing plan and social media strategy that boosts sales and customer lifetime value.
THE TOP 25 MOST POPULAR AUSTRALIAN WOMEN ON YOUTUBE 2024 – LIST
Ready to find out the top 25 Australian women with the most success on YouTube in 2024?
These top Australian female video creators on YouTube touch many industries and can be influential partners for key brands. Some of the industries they can work with include food, travel, luxury fashion, cosmetics, fitness, comedy, art, education and dancing among others.
Recently I did the ultimate driving Brisbane to Cairns road trip visiting top stops and had plenty of time to watch some of these popular Aussie women’s content and I enjoyed some of their videos. If they fit with your brand goals do not be shy to contact them for brand collaborations.
Editor’s pick > The best video editing software – list
25. Ulya Plays
2.4+ million people on YouTube are subscribed to Ulya Plays’s channel.
Ulya Plays is an Australian girl who likes to have fun playing games, playing musical instruments and creating songs for other kids on YouTube with the help of her parents.
Trending > Australia’s most popular Youtube channels (all genders)
Learn > How to best brief top influencers on YouTube.
2.5+ million people on YouTube are subscribed to ElliV’s channel.
Elliev is an Australian female Youtuber who shares all things cute, tiny, clever and crafty, oh and a bit of Lego.
Fine, she *might* have a massive Lego obsession.
Lego is an artistic medium and no matter your building expertise there is something on Elliev’s YouTube channel for everyone!
Stick around and take LEGO out then beyond the box with new creative builds. There are also set reviews, making her own things (MOCs) and painting stuff.
She tends to geek out about new pieces, get excited about learning new and interesting building techniques, giggle too much and just generally ramble. Ellie gets easily distracted so things can get a bit hectic, but she is sure you’re down for that.
Marketers are reading > The new optimal YouTube channel header image size
23. Bella Fiori
2.5+ million people on YouTube are subscribed to Bella Fiori’s channel.
Isabella Fiori is a popular Australian woman on YouTube from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. Known as “Bella Fiori” on YouTube, she is also popular on Instagram. Bella started posting videos about beauty and travel in 2015, but lately, she has pivoted to true crime commentary videos and continues to publish videos about fashion, cooking and lifestyle.
⚡️ Popular > How to write a social media strategy
Just in > The top 10 most-followed Australian female athletes on Instagram – ranking list.
22. Chloe Morello
2.6+ million people on YouTube are subscribed to Chloe Morello’s channel.
Chloe Morello is one of the most followed Aussie women on YouTube because of her makeup, lifestyle and fashion videos. Chloe is an alumnus of the Skip Ahead initiative, a mentoring program run by Screen Australia and YouTube Australia. She owns a beauty brand called: Sireni Beauty.
You will also like > The top 10 American female sports athletes on Instagram
⭐️ Just updated > The best YouTube marketing tools
2.9+ million people on YouTube are subscribed to Bianca’s channel. @heyiambee
Youtuber, gamer, twitch streamer and adult content creator.
Bianca is one of the most popular Australian female content creators in Onlyfans following some of the best Onlyfans promotional ideas and tips.
Are you ready to brief one of these Aussie women on YouTube? Use this best Influencer brief template!
Next > The top 20 Australian women on Youtube
The most popular Australian females on YouTube influence thousands of consumer choices from what they buy, where they go on holiday, what causes to donate to, what to wear, what companies to follow, what to eat and how to be healthy. No doubt, they have the power to increase sales as long as there is a right fit.
Get this exclusive list of the top 100 Australian women on YouTube.
This premium list ready on Google Sheets includes:
- Link to their correspondent YouTube channel
- Number of followers
This top list is used by professional marketers as part of their influencer outreach program on YouTube.
This list will help you:
- Find the top 100 most-followed Australian women on Youtube
- Visit their correspondent’s YouTube channel
- Track your outreach efforts.
- Add any notes or comments
- Collaborate and share this list with other team members.
HOW TO GET THIS LIST
- Complete payment on PayPal.
- Once payment is completed, PayPal will show you a “Go back to merchant” link.
- Click on that link to be taken to our confirmation page where you will find a link to the list on Google Sheets.
- Any questions or issues you can always contact us. We respond fast! ⚡️
Get this premium and exclusive list now!
Marketers are also reading > The top 10 most-followed Australian female sports athletes on Instagram.
⚡️ Popular read > How to partner with popular YouTubers
HOW TO HIT THE 10 MILLION YOUTUBE CHANNEL SUBSCRIBERS
- Relatability. People have to relate to your content to follow you. There are different strategies to achieve that. Some might include producing video stories people normally feel guilty about or can connect to someone who may be guilty so they can experience the pleasure of sharing the story.
- Fun. There is a strong positive association of fun elements with the level of fans, followers and subscribers. An example is the Australian trio SketchSHE which has produced fun videos that their audience likes.
- Great branding: Popular Australian YouTube channels ensure all videos are branded via watermarking each video with a logo, web address and some great cover images for both the channel and the video’s thumbnails.
- Content tilt: As our friends at Content Marketing Institute call it, popular YouTube channels find a unique flavour to tell your stories. One of the most popular videos by an Australian YouTuber in 2016 was the “How to Masturbate” video by the “How to Basic“ channel. The channel offers a different perspective on “how-to’s” which you might find weird, amusing, strange, bizarre or cool.
- Creativity. Most Australian channels with over one million subscribers ensure there is a creative angle not only
- Collaborations with other creators. Flume music producer and Youtube channel collaborate with other popular artists for his music including artists such as Moon Holiday, Jezzabell Doran, Chet Faker, T-Shirt and others.
- Surprise. For example, the Planet Dolan channel offers 535 videos with 1.092 billion views in total. Most videos “surprise” people with cool content they might never be exposed to otherwise.
- Youtube branding. Promote the new YouTube logo on all your online properties and link to your YouTube channel.
Most popular > The most popular Australian YouTube channels
Next > The top 20 Australian women on Youtube
Some of these top 25 popular Australian women on YouTube can help your brand reach new audiences. These top Aussie female Youtubers come from different backgrounds and work in different industries.
eDigital can help you conceptualise, plan, develop, run and optimise successful digital marketing campaigns that generate leads and sales for your brand.
Our digital marketing services include:
- Strategic planning for social media and other digital marketing channels.
- Online advertising management and optimisation (Search, Display, social media ads and re-marketing).
- Marketing training: social media training and digital marketing training.
- SEO strategy and execution. Including content development (articles, stories, eye-catching and SEO-optimised visuals).
- Celebrity and influencer marketing campaign strategy.
- Brand development. Logo creation, brand personality development and design of marketing materials.
- Consumer contests/competitions/giveaways.
- Email marketing. Dip sequence design and deployment.
- Conversion rate optimisation. It is also called “path to purchase” optimisation.
Contact us today and start boosting your leads and sales.
Final note: Want to reduce customer acquisition costs and dependency on paid media? eDigital‘s marketing strategy training will unmercifully review your marketing, help you build a marketing engine with channels and assets you own, stir your team’s thinking, bring new ideas for new conversion paths and boost customer lifetime value.
THE TOP 25 MOST FOLLOWED AUSTRALIAN WOMEN ON YOUTUBE IN 2024
Mau is one of the most popular marketing consultants offering the best marketing strategy training and the best social media training. Top marketers use Mau’s popular Digital Marketing Plan and Social Media Plan templates.