THE TOP 10 AUSTRALIAN FEMALE ATHLETES ON INSTAGRAM IN 2024
Find below the top 10 Australian female athletes on Instagram in 2024 – list. The latest ranking list of the top 10 most-followed, most famous and popular Australian women athletes, sports players, Aussie sports celebrities and influencers on Instagram with the most followers.
By Mau. Senior Instagram Marketing Specialist at eDigital.
THE TOP 10 AUSTRALIAN WOMEN ATHLETES ON INSTAGRAM IN 2024
Before you start your Australian female athlete’s outreach program on Instagram, let me tell you something you have probably been turning a blind eye to…
Instagram may not be helping you reach your marketing goals
- Your Instagram content may be reaching only 5% of your followers (If you are lucky!) This is a massive issue affecting thousands of marketers in different industries.
- You keep trying hard to build an audience on Instagram that you do not even own.
- You cannot transfer your hard-earned Instagram followers to your CRM.
- Your customer acquisition costs from Instagram ads are through the roof.
I can offer you the best marketing strategy training that will help you:
- Lower customer acquisition costs.
- Minimise dependency on paid media.
- Build a marketing engine with marketing assets and channels you fully own.
- Craft the best digital marketing plan and social media strategy that boosts sales and customer lifetime value.
THE TOP 10 AUSTRALIAN FEMALE ATHLETES ON INSTAGRAM IN 2024 – RANKING LIST
10. Ash Barty
524+ thousand people on Instagram follow Ash Barty
Ash Barti is a retired Australian woman who played tennis professionally and who also plays cricket and golf.
✔︎ Editor’s pick > Learn how to brief a Sports Athlete influencer like a pro!
Tip: Australian elite sporting female athletes are just one section of the sporting industry and you could partner with other popular members of the sports industry:
- Top sports manager/couches. Their interviews get tons of views, especially on YouTube.
- Top sports presenters. These are the faces covering sporting news on TV.
- Top sports commentators. A sports commentator (also known as a sports announcer, sportscaster, or play-by-play announcer) gives a real-time commentary of a game or event, usually during a live broadcast. They can also be invited to a sports show to offer commentary after a popular game.
- Top sports entertainers. Sports entertainers are content creators who love making funny videos about popular live broadcasted sporting games and/or matches. You can find them on YouTube, TikTok, etc.
- Top rules analysts. In the last decade, live sports broadcasters began to increasingly employ rules analysts to explain penalties and controversial calls, and analyse instant replay reviews to predict whether a call/fault will or will not be overturned. These rules analysts are typically former referees.
9. Kara Saunders
546+ thousand people on Instagram follow Kara Saunders
Kara Saunders is one of the world’s 25 most popular female fitness trainers, cross-fit athlete and bodybuilder who is known for having placed 2nd in the Overall Rank Open Division of the CrossFit Games.
Sports marketers are reading > The best social media management services for football players
8. Sally Fitzgibbons
550+ thousand people on Instagram follow Sally Fitzgibbons
Sally Fitzgibbons is an Australian professional surfer on the Association of Surfing Professionals World Tour. In June 2019, she was ranked No. 1 in the world for women’s surfing after winning the Rio Pro.
⭐️ Popular today >How to write the best social media brief + template
7. Michelle Jenneke
589+ thousand people on Instagram follow Michelle Jenneke
Michelle Jenneke is an Australian female hurdler.
This free article is only possible with your support. Your contribution is vital to helping ensure all content continues to be free of charge. Donate now! It is quick and easy 🙂
6. Megan Anderson
619+ thousand people on Instagram follow Megan Anderson
Megan Anderson is an Australian female mixed martial artist who competed in the Women’s Featherweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship. Anderson also competed for the all-women’s MMA league Invicta Fighting Championships, where she won the Invicta FC Featherweight Championship.
THE TOP 300 AUSSIE FEMALE ATHLETES ON INSTAGRAM – LIST
Get this exclusive and premium list of the top 300 most-followed Australian female sports athletes on Instagram.
This unique list (you won’t find it anywhere else) includes Australian female professional athletes in different sports categories including:
- BMX cycling
- Diving (inc cliff diving)
- Football (soccer)
- Horse racing
- Long distance walking
- Mix martial arts (UFC, muaythai)
- Mountain biking
- Paralympic athletes
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
- Running (sprinters, short and long distance, trail running)
- Slalom Canoe
This premium list is ready for you on Google Sheets and includes:
- Full name
- Sport type
- Following count (As of January)
- Link to the correspondent’s Instagram accounts
How to get the list:
- Complete payment on Paypal.
- Once payment is completed, click on the “Return to merchant” link.
- You will be redirected to the page where you will find the list.
Any questions or issues, you can always contact us. We respond fast! ⚡️
This premium list is being used by top sports marketing professionals including:
- Global Sports Brand Strategists
- Global Sports Marketing Directors
- Sports Account Directors
- Digital Marketers
- Influencer Marketing Strategists
- Social Media Managers for sports brands.
Note: You can also access a shorter list of the top 100 Australian female sports athletes on Instagram for a lower fee.
Marketers are also reading > The top 10 social media marketing trends right now
5. Steph Gilmore
702+ thousand people on Instagram follow Steph Gilmore.
Stephanie Louise Gilmore is an Australian professional female surfer and eight-time world champion on the Women’s WSL World Tour.
Before endorsing any of these top talented sporting celebrities, you may want to check whether their personality and values match your brand.
- Cristiano Ronaldo = Hard work
- Neymar Jr = Rebelious
- Messi = Pure talent, a genius! but send me to sleep when he talks.
- Zlatan = Rebel, directness, honesty
- Ronaldinho = Fun!
4. Liz Cambage
1.2+ million people on Instagram follow Liz Cambage (@ecambage)
Elizabeth Folake Cambage is a Nigerian-English-Australian professional basketball player for the Maccabi Bnot Ashdod of the Israeli Female Basketball Premier League.
Marketers are also reading > The top 10 American sports athletes on Instagram
3. Ellyse Perry
1.3+ million people on Instagram follow Ellyse Perry
Ellyse Perry is an Australian female professional cricketer who also played football (soccer).
Having debuted for both the Australian national cricket team and the Matildas football team at the age of 16, Ellyse is the youngest Australian woman to play international cricket and the first to have appeared in both Women’s Cricket and Football World Cups. Gradually becoming a single-sport professional athlete from 2014 onward, Perry’s acclaimed cricket career has continued to flourish and she is now widely considered to be one of the greatest Australian female sports players ever.
People who read this article are also reading the top 25 most popular yoga hashtags on Instagram
2. Sam Kerr
1.8+ million people on Instagram follow Sam Kerr
Sam Kerr is an Aussie female footballer (soccer) who currently plays as a forward for Chelsea FC women’s team in England.
Do not have a social media strategy? Get this premium Social Media Strategy Plan Template and start increasing your leads and sales from social media.
1. Tia-Clair Toomey-Orr
Tia-Clair Toomey-Orr is the most popular Australian female athlete on Instagram with 2+ million followers.
Tia-Clair Toomey-Orr is an Australian female weightlifter, CrossFit Games athlete and one of the world’s top 25 most popular female fitness instructors on Instagram.
After winning her sixth consecutive title at the 2022 CrossFit Games, Toomey has more title wins than any other athlete in the history of the sport.
Trending > How to successfully partner with celebrities
Elite Australian female athletes and Aussie women sports celebrities can create unique content for your brand that increases the following, shares, comments and likes of your content on Instagram. These Australian sports female influencers on Instagram can help your brand increase brand credibility and trust: The influencers’ expertise in their sport is one of the main reasons behind their impact on their audience.
Access these exclusive premium lists now!
- “The top 300 Australian female sports athletes” on Instagram.
- “The top 100 Australian female sports athletes” on Instagram (Shorter list at a lower fee)
eDigital can help you conceptualise, plan, develop, run and optimise successful marketing campaigns that generate leads and sales for your brand.
Our digital marketing services include:
- Strategic planning for social media and other digital marketing channels.
- Online advertising management and optimisation (Search, Display, social media ads and re-marketing).
- Marketing training: social media training and digital marketing training.
- SEO strategy and execution. Including content development (articles, stories, eye-catching and SEO-optimised visuals).
- Celebrity and influencer marketing campaign strategy.
- Brand development. Logo creation, brand personality development and design of marketing materials.
- Consumer contests/competitions/giveaways.
- Email marketing. Dip sequence design and deployment.
- Conversion rate optimisation. It is also called “path to purchase” optimisation.
Contact us today and start boosting your leads and sales.
Final note: Want to reduce customer acquisition costs and dependency on paid media? eDigital‘s marketing strategy training will unmercifully review your marketing, help you build a marketing engine with channels and assets you own, stir your team’s thinking, bring new ideas for new conversion paths and boost customer lifetime value.
THE TOP 10 AUSTRALIAN WOMEN ATHLETES ON INSTAGRAM IN 2024
Mau is one of the most popular marketing consultants offering the best marketing strategy training and the best social media training. Top marketers use Mau’s popular Digital Marketing Plan and Social Media Plan templates.