THE NEW INSTAGRAM LOGO PNG 2023
Download the new Instagram logo png 2023 transparent. The latest and official Instagram logo in large, medium & small sizes pixels colour aesthetic. Contact us for Instagram Marketing support.
The new Instagram logo was brought to you By Mau, Senior Logo Designer at eDigital.
THE NEW INSTAGRAM LOGO PNG 2023 TRANSPARENT
Before start using the latest Instagram logo full-colour png version, let me tell you something you probably have been turning a blind eye to…
Instagram is not helping your business
- Instagram is a “money extraction” machine. Their business model is made to get you to pay for ads. That’s why only 2% of your followers may see your posts (If you are lucky!)
- You keep trying to build an audience on Instagram you will never own.
- You cannot transfer your hard-earned Instagram followers to your CRM.
- Your customer acquisition costs from Instagram ads are through the roof.
I can offer you marketing strategy training that will help you:
- Lower customer acquisition costs.
- Minimise dependency on paid media.
- Build a marketing engine with marketing assets and channels you fully own.
- Craft the best digital marketing plan and social media strategy that boosts sales and customer lifetime value.
THE NEW INSTAGRAM LOGO PNG 2023 – TRANSPARENT FULL COLOUR
Download the best Instagram logo on your marketing materials, website or email signature. The new Instagram logo is used by designers, marketers, business owners and even by some of the most-followed Australians on Instagram as an effective way to promote their products, services or art.
Trending today > The new Twitter logo png
The latest 2023 Instagram logo PNG is one of the world’s most recognised logos, bringing great brand equity to the parent company: Meta.
The new Instagram logo is not as minimalistic as the new Apple logo but can easily compete with some of the world’s most famous symbols, even with some of the top luxury high fashion brand logos with millions of marketing dollars.
Find below the new and latest official Instagram logo for 2023. Click on the Instagram logo to see it in full size and download it for free.
Alternatively, you can also download the new Instagram logo black and white png, the new Instagram logo black png, the new Instagram logo white png, the new Instagram logo small version or the new Instagram logo icon.
Learn more about the designers and creators of the latest Instagram logo.
On the 23rd of May 2022, Instagram decided to update its logo, colours, typeface and other brand elements with a refreshed visual identity. This is the latest Instagram logo in full colour available to anyone.
The new Instagram logo brings energy and purpose with a refreshed visual identity and continued visual evolution to create more immersive and inclusive experiences for Instagram users.
- The new Instagram logo has been designed to celebrate creativity, simplicity and self-expression.
- The new Instagram visual gradient is reimagined with vibrant colours to make it feel illuminated and alive, and to signal moments of discovery.
Need the new Instagram logo to be printed somewhere? Get the Instagram logo SVG Vector for print
Did you notice the last Instagram logo update was in 2016? Did it change the way you thought of the brand? If so, you wouldn’t be alone, the Instagram logo transitioned from a tiny toy camera to a bold, gradient icon generating different opinions around brand strategies and logo designers.
The Instagram brand is much more than the name and the logo — it’s the emotional and cognitive connection Instagram has had with its daily users since its debut in 2010 (See social media history timeline).
Popular read > Who designed the latest Instagram logo?
THE TOP 5 PLACES TO PROMOTE THE NEW INSTAGRAM LOGO
You should promote your business on Instagram by placing the Instagram logo in the following assets:
- Your website. Add the Instagram logo icon on the header and footer of it.
- Your printed marketing materials. Print the Instagram logo and your Instagram account name at the back of all your brochures.
- Email signature. Add the Instagram logo below your email signature so it is easier for your customers and partners to find your Instagram account.
- Business cards. Print the Instagram logo and your Instagram account name on your business card.
- eBooks, white papers & reports. Add the Instagram logo and your Instagram account name at the end of all your online resources including eBooks, White Papers, Reports, etc.
- Shopfront decal. Add the Instagram logo on your shop front decal. This an easy way to remind walk-ins to follow your Instagram account.
Hot read > The top 10 most popular brands on Instagram
Using the right Instagram logo becomes particularly important for promotions you send out on key dates such as Valentine’s Day, Bicycle Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Black Friday, End of the Year campaigns, January sales, Earth Day, Refugee Day, etc.
Marketers are reading > How to get the Instagram verification badge
IMPORTANCE OF THE NEW INSTAGRAM LOGO
The new Instagram logo is a key element of the Instagram brand and is recognised worldwide as a symbol for the social media app. The new Instagram logo has become an important part of Instagram’s visual identity and branding and is instantly recognisable by its unique design.
The new Instagram logo serves several important functions.
First, it helps users quickly identify the app and quickly differentiate it from so many other social media apps.
Second, the new Instagram logo helps to reinforce its brand identity. By using a consistent and unique icon across all marketing and promotional materials, Instagram is able to create a strong and recognisable brand that is easily identifiable to users.
Finally, the new Instagram logo serves as a symbol of innovation and social status. Many marketers are proud to display the Instagram logo on their marketing materials, as it signals that they are active on the platform.
THE NEW INSTAGRAM LOGO ACRYLIC SPLASH
Download other versions:
- Instagram black and white logo png
- Instagram logo black png
- Instagram white logo png
- Small Instagram logo png
- Instagram icon png
Need social media training for you or your team? Contact us
Other Instagram logos
- The first Instagram logo PNG vintage 2010
- The Instagram Stories logo
- The Instagram branding colour theme background
INSTAGRAM LOGOS GALLERY – CREATIVE ARTISTIC AWESOME
- The best Influencer marketing tools
- How to write the best Influencer marketing brief document
- How to get more Instagram likes and followers fast & free
Popular read > The best free online logo design makers, apps and tools
ABOUT THE NEW INSTAGRAM LOGO
Instagram retired its former logo for a new purple, orange and pink icon, as well as redesigning its app to make its menus and background entirely black and white. Their former logo, a retro brown and cream camera with a rainbow stripe similar to the iconic Polaroid cameras, was well recognised but has been radically updated.
The new Instagram logo design reflects how the app (bought by Facebook for $1 billion four years ago), has transformed since it was created.
When the app (which was originally called “Burbn”) first became popular, it was known largely for its photo filters and effects that gave images a retro edge. Many people would even take their photos from Instagram and put them on a different network such as Twitter or Facebook. But over the years Instagram has become a massive social media phenomenon in its own right, a major platform for celebrities and advertisers, as well as supporting videos, animations and drawings. The Instagram app now has more than 1 billion million users in 2023.
The Instagram design team was inspired by all the ways the Instagram community has grown and changed, and they wanted to create a logo that reflects how vibrant and diverse storytelling on Instagram has become.
Instagram has also changed its app to a new black-and-white design for backgrounds, icons and menus. The more muted design is intended to make photos stand out more.
Other popular logos:
- Facebook logo png
- Google logo png
- Linkedin logo png
- Netflix logo png
- Nike logo png
- OnlyFans logo
- Snapchat logo
- TikTok logo
- Twitch logo
- Twitter logo
- Youtube logo