THE BEST SOCIAL MEDIA REPORT TEMPLATE FOR 2024
Find below the best social media report template for 2024 on Google Slides or PDF download. Write the best social media report template including an example and our top free tips on how to write it.
Brought to you by Mau, a Senior Social Media Strategist at eDigital.
Get his exclusive Social Media Report template used by professional marketers, top entrepreneurs and savvy business owners to increase leads, sales, profits and brand equity.
This exclusive social media report template handles what you do not have time for and you get instant access to the core taxonomy of a successful social media report with no need for guessing how to structure it.
HOW TO CRAFT A SUCCESSFUL SOCIAL MEDIA REPORT
Have you been asked to present a social media report at your next team meeting and are not sure where to start?
The below best social media report writing practices, free tips and a premium template will help you present the results of your social media marketing work. It will clearly show you what to include to get a winning presentation.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ A must-have template
This social media report template has become an essential tool for our team. It covers the important aspects we should report on. It’s an absolute must-have for any marketing team.
Belinda L. ✅ Verified user
ABOUT THIS PREMIUM SOCIAL MEDIA REPORT
This is an exclusive & premium report template you won’t find anywhere else. It is ready on Google Slides for real-time collaboration or you can also download it as a PDF file.
Rack up the benefits of this template:
- Instant access. Do not wait for anything. Once you pay, you will be redirected to a confirmation page with the link to the template.
- Secure. Once you access this premium template, you can securely save your copy or keep it safe on your Google Slides account. No one else will have access to it unless you permit them.
- 100% guaranteed delivery. You can always contact us if there is an issue.
- Fast support. Same-day response to any questions.
- Access your template anywhere/anytime. Just need an internet connection.
- Real-time interactive collaboration. You can grant permission to edit your document to other team members and see changes and/or updates in real time.
- A universe of add-ons/plugins is available. Bring and manipulate data from your marketing department into your brief document using powerful plugins and add-ons available only on Google Slides.
- Turn data into powerful charts. Use the Google Slides editor to create and customise charts, if needed.
- Voice typing. Lazy to type? Use Google Slides voice recognition to fill in your template.
- Perpetual access. Save the link to the template to always access the latest version of this template anytime.
Do not miss your deadline and present your social media strategy with this premium template today!
REPORT TEMPLATE SECTIONS
- Monthly progress
- Top performing posts
- Monthly performance breakdowns
- Key learnings and opportunities
When purchasing your Social Media Marketing Plan template, you will also receive the below:
+ Social Media Strategy Presentation Template – On Google Slides ready for cross-team collaboration, you can also save it as a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation.
+ “The best 4 Charts every social media manager should use” – Guide. Visualise your social media data with the best charts proven to help marketers present their results to their teams.
- Slope chart for growth of followers/ reach
- Maps for global/ regional engagement
- Scatter plot for reach vs. engagement
- Boxplots to compare distribution by categories
+ “Brand Voice Guidelines“. Keep all your content creators on the same page with well-documented brand voice guidelines.
WHY DO YOU NEED A MONTHLY SOCIAL MEDIA REPORT?
- Increase customer lifetime value. As consumers spend more time on social media channels, it has become evident marketers are using social media to increase purchase frequency and basket value which then increases customer lifetime value.
- Increase sales. Social media participation allows brands to increase the level of trust and preference from customers. Social media then becomes a critical touchpoint along the path of purchase.
- Generate better quality and greater results from providers. By sharing your monthly social media report with key providers (freelancers, PR agencies) the more likely they will produce work that hits your goals and objectives.
- Get buy-in. Presenting a professionally crafted Social Media report allows other key stakeholders (CEO, others) to support your progress.
- Keep consistent. A clear Social Media report will ensure all parties involved understand the why, how, who, when and how often your social media activities will be delivered.
- Choose what to monitor. Having a professionally drafted social media report will make it easier to choose what to monitor and revise and pivot your social media strategy accordingly.
BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA REPORT
Before writing a social media report, you should have already defined your marketing strategy (concepts such as brand positioning statement, mission, vision and values).
Make sure you have defined your top 2/3 social media marketing goals, so you can report how you are reaching them.
THE TOP 3 TIPS BEFORE YOU CRAFT YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA REPORT
- Ensure your social media report is monthly, this way you can compare monthly performance.
- Make sure your social media report can be accessed remotely and allows for real-time collaboration between members of your social media team.
- Your social media report should be concise and provide the results for the objectives you defined in your social media strategy.
The latest version of this premium template has just been released. Don’t miss your deadline for presenting your social media report and get your Social media report template today!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ What we need it
This template allowed us to see what was working in our social media (and how to do more of it) and identified the time-consuming and money-wasting tasks that weren’t helping our bottom line (which we have now stopped doing)
Mia B. ✅ Verified user
BENEFITS OF THIS PREMIUM SOCIAL MEDIA REPORT TEMPLATE
- Saves you time! Yes, you could start a template from scratch but why? Request this template and you will be working with your colleagues on it straight away! The benefit of having it on Google Slides is that you can grant access to your social media and/or marketing team wherever they are as the document will live on the cloud. They can also add comments and report owners will be notified when commenting is happening, making it a dynamic template 🙂
- Track goals. This template will help you track key social media marketing goals.
- Get buy-in from other stakeholders. One of the most challenging parts of social media is to show ROI to your management team. This template allows you not only to get buy-in from your executive team but also allows them to have access if they wish as you can save it as a collaborative Google Slides. You can handpick the stakeholders to have access to it.
Get this Social Media Report template today!
Get the latest version of this premium template that has just been released. Don’t miss your deadline for presenting your plan and securing your Social media report template today!
GET INSTANT ACCESS TO YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING PLAN TEMPLATE
- Complete payment. It is fast, secure and easy!
- Once payment is completed, PayPal will show a “Go back to merchant” text link. Please click on it to be redirected to our “thank you” page where you can find the link to the template on Google Slides.
- You can always contact us if you have any issues or questions. We respond fast ⚡️
THIS PREMIUM TEMPLATE ALSO INCLUDES
✅ Example report
✅ Cool stickers & icons to make your report shine!
THE 5 “EARLY WARNING” SIGNS TO CHANGE YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA REPORT
- Treating social media as business as usual. Promoting your services via social media requires creativity, reinvention and breaking the rules. Because there are no gatekeepers, people are constantly pushing the limits and demanding more realness and honesty. Businesses that treat social media as just another mass marketing channel will fail.
- Your highly curated visuals are not getting “likes”. Website visitors and social media users want to see visuals portraying real people enjoying products and/or services. Having the “style perfect” photo is not enough. You will need to dedicate more time to listening and tracking your customers’ content and pinpointing what’s relevant to share with your community.
- You run social media ads but no one is following up. Have you noticed companies that run social media ads but when you comment on these paid (boosted) posts there is no one responding? In this scenario, you will need to accommodate some social media budget into someone in your team who can respond to customers’ commentary.
- Only publish social media posts about your product and services. Making people aware of your products and services is just one part of the customer purchase journey/funnel. Your social media report should also help your brand tap into the other key elements of your customer purchase journey.
- The CMO does not care about social media reports. CMOs who did not grow up using social media may not be that interested in your social media report. You need to ensure your social media objectives and linked to the overall marketing and sales objectives. This way any progress you make, can be reflected in the overall sales and marketing targets your CMO can easily value.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great template
The template helped us prioritise our social media efforts. We are no longer guessing or hoping for good results.
Oli W. ✅ Verified user
- Get immediate access to this exclusive & premium template and start writing your social media report today!
Social Media Marketing Reporting allows marketers to assess the effectiveness of their social media marketing strategies and campaigns. By analysing key performance indicators (KPIs) such as leads, sales, conversion rates, click-through rates, and return on investment (ROI), you can determine what is working and what needs improvement.
Reporting in social media marketing is essential for assessing performance, making data-driven decisions, tracking progress toward goals, optimising strategies, improving social media posts and demonstrating the value of social media marketing efforts.
Well-crafted social media marketing reporting templates enable marketers to adapt, refine, and improve their strategies to achieve better social media marketing results.
eDigital can help you conceptualise, plan, develop, run and optimise successful social media marketing campaigns that generate leads and sales for your brand.
Our digital marketing services include:
- Strategic planning for social media and other digital marketing channels.
- Online advertising management and optimisation (Search, Display, social media ads and re-marketing).
- Marketing training: social media training and digital marketing training.
- SEO strategy and execution. Including content development (articles, stories, eye-catching and SEO-optimised visuals).
- Celebrity and influencer marketing campaign strategy.
- Brand development. Logo creation, brand personality development and design of marketing materials.
- Consumer contests/competitions/giveaways.
- Email marketing. Dip sequence design and deployment.
- Conversion rate optimisation. It is also called “path to purchase” optimisation.
Contact us today and start boosting your leads and sales.
Final note: Want to reduce customer acquisition costs and dependency on paid media? eDigital‘s marketing strategy training will unmercifully review your marketing, help you build a marketing engine with channels and assets you own, stir your team’s thinking, bring new ideas for new conversion paths and boost customer lifetime value.
THE BEST SOCIAL MEDIA REPORT TEMPLATE FOR 2024
Mau is one of the most popular marketing consultants offering the best marketing strategy training and the best social media training. Top marketers use Mau’s popular Digital Marketing Plan and Social Media Plan templates.