CAREERS AT eDIGITAL
Power charge your marketing career and transform the marketing profession by working with a talented, creative and unique team delivering some of the best digital marketing and social media support and training to our clients.
Find below the current job openings at eDigital.
1. THE eDigital 2024 MARKETING, CONTENT AND SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
Marketing students are now able to apply for eDigital 2024 Marketing, Content and Social Media Internship Program. The internship program offers three non-paid marketing internships.
There is plenty of scope for your internship with us.
Things to know as a marketing intern at eDigital
- You will not be slaved to work 40 or 50 hours a week. You will only asked to work 10 solid hours a week.
- You will not be asked to get the coffee for our meetings or travel around town to find us a specific type of manuka honey.
- In fact, you won’t be travelling at all. You will work remotely.
- On your last day, you won’t be asked if you will miss us, that will be quite pathetic for you and us.
Depending on your skills, your own personal interests and your curious mind, you could be involved in different activities including:
- Writing articles
- Improving and/or updating popular articles on the eDigital website.
- Producing video content for TikTok or YouTube
- Social Media posting on Facebook, Instagram and X
- Content and SEO Research: finding content gaps for us and/or for our clients.
The eDigital Marketing Internship Program is also a great opportunity for marketing interns who are also interested in the below topics:
- Animation, Gaming and Graphic Design.
- Arts, Comedy, Films, Movies, Music
- Health: Healthy Food, Mental Health and Well-Being
- Human Rights and Gender Equality
- Nature, Wildlife and Sustainability
- Sports and Fitness
You will be mentored by Mau, our Global Head of Marketing and Content Strategy.
Contact us and we will send you the application process details.
Tags: marketing internships – marketing internships Australia – social media internships – social media internships Australia – marketing intern – marketing internship 2024
2. WE ARE LOOKING FOR GROWTH MARKETERS (Growth Hackers)
eDigital is experiencing an unprecedented demand for Senior Growth Marketers (Growth Hackers) to work with some of Australia’s ASX 200 companies.
We are looking for the best growth marketers in Australia with proven marketing experience managing and optimising marketing campaigns and presenting results to executive teams.
What we are looking for:
- More than 5 years of growth marketing and conversion rate optimisation experience managing and optimising multi-million dollar marketing campaigns.
- Strong presentation skills to some of the biggest companies in Australia.
- Expertise in defining growth marketing plans, key issues and resources needed to fulfil a growth marketing strategy.
- Develop and update eDigital’s Growth Marketing best practices across the agency.
- Provides growth marketing examples, ideas and support to clients and through training sessions.
- Extensive knowledge of SEO and content marketing and how to optimise all written (articles/blog posts), photos, video and podcast content.
- Attribution and measurement expertise.
- Advanced use of keyword research tools.
- Advanced use of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Have expertise advising clients on website/app re-designs and UX improvements.
- Understand content marketing like a king. Including search intent as a methodology for keyword research.
- Keep up to date and inform eDigital’s team on the latest growth marketing techniques and methodologies.
What you get:
- Competitive remuneration.
- Fully remote. Flexibility to work at your own hours and at your preferred location.
How to apply for the growth marketing position:
Please contact us detailing your growth marketing experience with proven examples you have implemented and your top 3 reasons you would like to work at eDigital.
Choosing eDigital will be an important step in your marketing career success, job satisfaction, personal growth, and overall well-being.
The eDigital team recognises an environment where you can thrive, grow and contribute meaningfully while feeling valued and fulfilled in your role.
We thank you for visiting our Careers page.
CAREERS AT eDIGITAL
Mau is one of the most popular marketing consultants and facilitator of eDigital‘s best marketing strategy training and best social media training. Top marketers use Mau’s popular Digital Marketing Plan and Social Media Plan templates.