NEW OPTIMAL LINKEDIN POST IMAGE SIZE – SEPTEMBER 2017
UPDATED SEPTEMBER 2017 There has been some debate as to which is the most optimal LinkedIn image size / dimensions when posting updates with links and no links for both individual profiles and company updates / posts. Find below the new and most optimal Linkedin images size 🙂
THE POWER OF POSTING THE RIGHT POST IMAGE SIZE ON LINKEDIN
In April 2017, LinkedIn announced that the platform had reached 500 million Linkedin members, making it one of the most popular social networks for professionals and one of the top social networks overall. But are you using LinkedIn Post image feature to its fullest potential? LinkedIn posting with the right photo size is extremely powerful if you need to reach out, promote and network with professionals in a specific industry. We believe the new optimal Linkedin post image size should get as much attention as it deserves.
NEW OPTIMAL LINKEDIN POST IMAGE SIZE FOR INDIVIDUAL FEED / PROFILE UPDATES – SEPTEMBER 2017
The optimal image size for individual profile updates posts is : 1800 x 1200 pixels for both updates with links and no links to web pages.
WITH NO LINK TO A WEB PAGE
WITH LINK TO A WEB PAGE
NEW OPTIMAL LINKEDIN POST IMAGE SIZE FOR COMPANY UPDATES / POSTS – AUGUST 2017
The optimal image size for a company update post is: 1200 x 628 pixels for both with a link to a web page and with no link to a web page.
WITH LINK TO WEB PAGE
WITH NO LINK TO WEB PAGE
Incorrect image sizes for LinkedIn Company updates:
- The image size 1200 x 600 will leave an empty space above and below your image. This has been tested in August 2017.
- Before May 2017 the optimal image size used to be 1200×627 but no longer works for company updates.
- NEW OPTIMAL LINKEDIN BACKGROUND COVER PHOTO IMAGE SIZE
- BEST LINKEDIN PROFILE TIPS FOR MARKETERS
- HOW TO TURN OFF BIRTHDAYS NOTIFICATIONS ON LINKEDIN
- HOW TO TURN OFF JOB CHANGES NOTIFICATIONS ON LINKEDIN
- HOW TO TURN OFF WORK ANNIVERSARIES NOTIFICATIONS ON LINKEDIN
- HOW TO CANCEL A SENT LINKEDIN INVITE
- THE NEW OPTIMAL IMAGE SIZE FOR LINKEDIN POSTS
- HOW TO DISCOVER LINKEDIN USERS NEARBY
- LINKEDIN MARKETING COURSES
- HOW TO FIND YOUR LINKEDIN ID
- TOP BEST LINKEDIN MARKETING TOOLS – 2017 LIST
NEW OPTIMAL LINKEDIN POST IMAGE SIZE
was written by…
Mauricio Escobar is the Global Head of Digital Marketing Strategy at eDigital 🏆 One of Australia’s Top 10 Most Visited Marketing Websites. Mauricio is Sydney based Top Linkedin Australian Marketing Influencer (over 5k connections) who trains marketing and agency teams with Best Digital Marketing Practice via Strategy Workshops, Campaign Management, templates & Training Sessions. Mauricio enjoys photography & teaching Digital Marketing. Certified Facebook/Adwords Digital Marketer – Social Media Specialist – Sydney SEO Consultant – StartUp Investor – International Speaker. Contact Mauricio or follow him on Instagram – Facebook. Subscribed to his e-newsletter
NOW YOUR TURN!
Share your opinion or your best tip below 😀 ⇓