HOW TO DISCOVER LINKEDIN USERS NEARBY IN 2024
Learn how to find Linkedin members nearby with the mobile phone Linkedin app. Discover Linkedin members near your physical proximity in 2024.
Marketers are reading > The best Linkedin article header image size
For your privacy, you’ll need to opt-in to use this feature and you’ll be able to control how long your location is shared with other members.
For this feature to work, you will need to have your “Bluetooth” able on your mobile phone.
⚡️ Trending > The best Linkedin profile cover image ideas and examples
HOW TO DISCOVER LINKEDIN USERS NEARBY IN 2024
Before you find Linkedin users nearby, let me tell you something you have probably been turning a blind eye to…
Linkedin is not helping your business
- Your Linkedin content may reach a max of 5% of your followers (if you are lucky). This is a massive issue affecting thousands of marketers in different industries.
- You have been trying hard to build an audience on Linkedin that you do not even own.
- You cannot transfer your hard-earned Linkedin followers to your CRM.
- Your customer acquisition costs from Linkedin ads are through the roof.
I can offer you the best marketing strategy training that will help you:
- Lower customer acquisition costs.
- Minimise dependency on paid media.
- Build a marketing engine with marketing assets and channels you fully own.
- Craft the best digital marketing plan and social media strategy that boosts sales and customer lifetime value.
FIND LINKEDIN CONNECTIONS NEARBY IN 2024
Discover Linkedin members and connections nearby when you assist at conferences or any event around your physical proximity.
You will like > The most optimal header image size for a Linkedin article
Note: finding and connecting with other LinkedIn users nearby requires both users to have:
- LinkedIn App installed on their mobile phone
- Have Bluetooth on
eDigital newsletter > Join 5k+ marketers receiving our exclusive digital marketing and social media tips.
HOW TO TURN ON YOUR LINKEDIN “FIND NEARBY”
- Step 1: Open your LinkedIn app on your mobile phone.
- Step 2: Click on “My network” at the bottom of the page.
- Step 3: Click on “Find nearby (off) at the top of the page.
Just updated > The new optimal Linkedin profile cover photo size
✅ Marketers are reading > The best Linkedin profile tips for marketers
- Step 4: If your Bluetooth is off, LinkedIn will ask you to turn it off ( as per the screenshot below)
- Step 5: Once your Bluetooth is “on”, Tap again on the “Find nearby” button at the top of the page.
- Step 6: Wait until LinkedIn finds other nearby members who also have this functionality on.
- Step 7: Get connected with your new LinkedIn users who are nearby you.
- Step 8: Share this article with your sales and marketing team, it surely will help them when attending conferences, seminars and other events 🙂
Have you applied for a job through Linkedin and still waiting to hear from the recruiter? Check out the best follow-up message examples to a recruiter on Linkedin after applying for a job.
Hot read > The best Linkedin profile cover image ideas
THE TOP BENEFITS OF DISCOVERING OTHER LINKEDIN MEMBERS NEARBY
- Network quicker and easier
- Know the names of people who are around you.
- Invite people you found to become a Linkedin connection.
- Let people around you know what you do and your achievements.
- Make conversation starters easier.
- Find potential clients, providers or partners who are just around your physical proximity.
✔︎ Useful > How to find your Linkedin id
Just updated > The best Linkedin marketing tools – list
LinkedIn connections are an important component for professional networking, career growth and business development. Your contacts on Linkedin provide access to a wealth of knowledge, opportunities and resources that can benefit your career or the company you work for.
Building and nurturing meaningful connections on LinkedIn is a valuable asset for your professional and business success.
eDigital can help you conceptualise, plan, develop, run and optimise successful Linkedin marketing campaigns that generate leads and sales for your brand.
Our digital marketing services include:
- Strategic planning for social media and other digital marketing channels.
- Online advertising management and optimisation (Search, Display, social media ads and re-marketing).
- Marketing training: social media training and digital marketing training.
- SEO strategy and execution. Including content development (articles, stories, eye-catching and SEO-optimised visuals).
- Celebrity and influencer marketing campaign strategy.
- Brand development. Logo creation, brand personality development and design of marketing materials.
- Consumer contests/competitions/giveaways.
- Email marketing. Dip sequence design and deployment.
- Conversion rate optimisation. It is also called “path to purchase” optimisation.
Contact us today and start boosting your leads and sales.
Final note: Want to reduce customer acquisition costs and dependency on paid media? eDigital‘s marketing strategy training will unmercifully review your marketing, help you build a marketing engine with channels and assets you own, stir your team’s thinking, bring new ideas for new conversion paths and boost customer lifetime value.
HOW TO DISCOVER LINKEDIN USERS NEARBY
Mau is one of the most popular marketing consultants offering the best marketing strategy training and the best social media training. Top marketers use Mau’s popular Digital Marketing Plan and Social Media Plan templates.