THE NEW NATIVE LINKEDIN VIDEO AD SIZE SPECIFICATIONS 2019
Find below the official new 2019 Native LinkedIn video ad size specifications and requirements or Linkedin Advertising. This a new feature from Linkedin that allows advertisers upload native video for LinkedIn sponsored content and for Linkedin Company pages. Read 👉 Best Linked Article Header Image Size
Video Ads are a Sponsored Content ad format that appear in the LinkedIn feed. LinkedIn launched video ads back in 2012 via links (embeds) from Youtube ads. Now and finally, you can upload native videos into LinkedIn to be run as video ads on the LinkedIn platform. Read 👉 Best LinkedIn background photo ideas
Click on the image below to expand it 🙂
THE NEW LINKEDIN ADVERTISING SPECIFICATION FOR NATIVE VIDEO ADS 2019
The official specifications and requirements for Native LinkedIn Videos Ads are:
- Linkedin Video Ad Length: Three seconds to 30 minutes (Tip: most successful video ads are less than 15 seconds long)
- Linkedin Video Ad Layout: Horizontal (vertical videos are not supported)
- Linkedin Video Ad File size: Between 75 KB and 200 MB
- Linkedin Video Ad File format: MP4
- Linkedin Video Ad Frame rate: Less than 30 FPS (frames per second)
- Linkedin Video Ad Pixel and aspect ratio:
- 360p (480 x 360; wide 640 x 360)
- 480p (640 x 480)
- 720p (960 x 720; wide 1280 x 720)
- 1080p (1440 x 1080; wide 1920 x 1080)
- Linkedin Video Ad Audio format: AAC or MPEG4
- Linkedin Video Ad Audio size: Less than 64KHz
- If a member unmuted the video in their feed on desktop and scrolls down immediately (in less than two seconds), the video will continue playing even if less than 50% of the video is visible on screen.
- You cannot upload more than 25 Videos in Campaign Manager within 24 hours.
- You can only upload videos from a desktop computer, not from your mobile device.
- All of the Sponsored Content Ad Specifications apply to the text portion of Video Ads.
- December 2012: LinkedIn allows users to promote Youtube videos as ads on Linkedin.
- August 2017: LinkedIn allows users to upload their own videos as organic posts both company and personal profiles.
- March 2018: LinkedIn allows advertisers to upload native videos for sponsor content and company pages.
BEST LINKEDIN VIDEO AD – LAST TIP
Optimize your video length based on your objective:
- Brand Awareness and Consideration goals: Keep videos under 30 seconds. A study by LinkedIn* found that videos under 30 seconds reported a 200% lift in view completion rates (Source: LinkedIn internal study, 2018).
- Demand Generation goals: The same study found that longer form content drove as many clicks and views as shorter videos because they help tell a more complex product or brand story.
THE NEW NATIVE LINKEDIN VIDEO AD SIZE SPECIFICATIONS
was brought to you by…
Award Winner Digital Marketer, top Linkedin Influencer, Certified Facebook / Adwords Professional, Certified SEO Consultant, StartUp Investor, Writer, Speaker. 15+ years optimising some of Australia’s top brands. MAU.trains marketers via Strategy Workshops & Training Sessions inc his popular Digital Marketing Plan & Social Media Plan templates. MAU. enjoys football, latin music & hiking while teaching Digital Marketing or completing creative photography briefs and conceptual photography assignments. Subscribe to MAU.’s e-newsletter connect on LinkedIn Instagram Facebook
eDigital – Australia’s “Digital Marketing” Destination
Share your opinion below 😀 ⇓