THE TOTAL LINKEDIN USER COUNT IN 2024 WORLDWIDE
The total Linkedin user count worldwide in 2024. The total number of Linkedin users in 2024. The current number of people using Linkedin in 2024.
Brought to you by Mau, a Senior Linkedin marketer at eDigital.
Marketers are reading > The most optimal image size for a Linkedin company post
HOW MANY LINKEDIN USERS ARE IN THE WORLD?
Before you find the total number of Linkedin users worldwide, let me tell you something you have probably been turning a blind eye to…
Linkedin is not helping your business
- If you are lucky, your organic Linkedin posts are reaching an average of 5% of your followers. This is a massive issue affecting thousands of professionals on Linkedin.
- You have been trying hard to build an audience on Linkedin that you do not own.
- You cannot transfer your hard-earned Linkedin followers to your CRM.
- Your customer acquisition costs from Linkedin ads are through the roof.
I can offer you the best marketing strategy training that will help you:
- Lower customer acquisition costs.
- Minimise dependency on paid media.
- Build a marketing engine with marketing assets and channels you own.
- Craft the best digital marketing plan and social media strategy that boosts sales and customer lifetime value.
THE TOTAL NUMBER OF LINKEDIN USERS WORLDWIDE
The Linkedin user count worldwide has been aggregated by Linkedin. The below number is the entire, most up-to-date and official count available.
The total Linkedin users count in 2024 worldwide is:
1+ billion Linkedin members in 200 countries and regions
Yes, that’s right.
According to the official Linkedin site, the latest Linkedin user count worldwide is 1+ billion Linkedin members in 2024.
Popular Linkedin articles this week
With 1+ billion users in 2024, Linkedin can be a powerful B2B marketing platform, offering opportunities for professional networking, content distribution, thought leadership, lead generation, B2B brand awareness, recruitment, market research and professional development.
By leveraging LinkedIn effectively, marketers can reach their target audience, drive business results, and achieve their marketing goals.
Always talk to a Linkedin marketing specialist before running marketing and advertising campaigns on Linkedin as not properly set and managed campaigns can lead to losses.
eDigital can help you conceptualise, plan, develop, run and optimise successful Linkedin marketing campaigns that generate leads and sales for your brand.
Our digital marketing services include:
- Strategic planning for social media and other digital marketing channels.
- Online advertising management and optimisation (Search, Display, social media ads and re-marketing).
- Marketing training: social media training and digital marketing training.
- SEO strategy and execution. Including content development (articles, stories, eye-catching and SEO-optimised visuals).
- Celebrity and influencer marketing campaign strategy.
- Brand development. Logo creation, brand personality development and design of marketing materials.
- Consumer contests/competitions/giveaways.
- Email marketing. Dip sequence design and deployment.
- Conversion rate optimisation. It is also called “path to purchase” optimisation.
Contact us today and start boosting your leads and sales.
Final note: Want to reduce customer acquisition costs and dependency on paid media? eDigital‘s marketing strategy training will unmercifully review your marketing, help you build a marketing engine with channels and assets you own, stir your team’s thinking, bring new ideas for new conversion paths and boost customer lifetime value.
THE GLOBAL LINKEDIN USER COUNT IN 2024
Mau is one of the most popular marketing consultants offering the best marketing strategy training and the best social media training. Top marketers use Mau’s popular Digital Marketing Plan and Social Media Plan templates.