HOW TO FIX THE LINK ICON MISSING FROM INSTAGRAM STORIES
Learn how to fix the link option not showing on an Instagram story. Get the link option back after missing or disappearing from your Instagram story.
By Mau, Global Head of Marketing Strategy at eDigital.
NO LINK BUTTON ON AN INSTAGRAM STORY – HOW TO FIX IT
Before you try to add a link to your next Instagram Story, let me tell you something you probably have been turning a blind eye to…
Instagram is not helping your business
- Instagram is a “money extraction” machine. Their business model is made to get you to pay for ads. That’s why only 5% of your followers may see your posts (If you are lucky!)
- You keep trying to build an audience on Instagram you will never own.
- You cannot transfer your hard-earned Instagram followers to your CRM.
- Your customer acquisition costs from Instagram ads are through the roof.
I can offer you the best marketing strategy training that will help you:
- Lower customer acquisition costs.
- Minimise dependency on paid media.
- Build a marketing engine with marketing assets and channels you fully own.
- Craft the best digital marketing plan and social media strategy that boosts sales and customer lifetime value.
HOW TO ADD A LINK TO AN INSTAGRAM STORY
⚡️ UPDATE > Link stickers on Instagram stories are finally available to everyone (Even for accounts with less than ten thousand followers).
Yeah, that’s right, you can now link to any web page from your Instagram stories with the link sticker.
Max Eulenstein and Ashley Yuki (Heads of Product at Instagram) announced (27-10-2021) that link stickers for Instagram stories are now available to everyone – regardless of the follower count number.
This means you can now add web links to your Instagram stories and drive traffic to your website even if you have less than 10k followers.
If you don’t have access to link stickers just yet, sit tight, it may take a few days to see the link sticker option live on your Instagram stories.