THE NEW WIMBLEDON LOGO PNG IN 2024
Download the new Wimbledon logo PNG transparent in 2024. Wimbledon logo full colour large small size pixels free download.
Brought to you by Mau, a Senior logo designer and marketer at eDigital.
THE NEW WIMBLEDON LOGO PNG TRANSPARENT IN 2024
Tennis marketers working for some of the most popular tennis brands are downloading this Wimbledon logo png for free!
The new Wimbledon logo is not as minimalistic as the new Apple logo but can easily compete with some of the world’s most popular logos, even with the most recognised top luxury high fashion brands’ logos.
THE NEW WIMBLEDON LOGO PNG IN 2024 – TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND
Wimbledon attracts a massive global audience, making it one of the most-watched tennis tournaments and marketers love it as it brings great opportunities for boosting brand awareness and brand preference. Its global media coverage ensures that millions of fans around the world tune in to watch the matches and become aware of its sponsor brands.
Marketers are also reading > The World’s Top 25 Sports Athletes on Instagram
The Wimbledon logo is used by some of the world’s top partner/sponsor brands including:
- Official tennis ball: Slazenger (British sports equipment brand owned by the Frasers Group)
- Official tennis racket: Babolat (A French tennis, badminton, and padel equipment company)
- Official technology partner: IBM (U.S.A.-based multinational tech company)
- Official fashion brand: Polo Ralph Lauren (One of the world’s top 25 luxury fashion brands)
- Official water brand: Evian (Owned by Danone, a French multinational company)
- Official coffee brand: Lavazza (Italian coffee roaster from Torino)
- Official car brand: Jaguar (owned by Jaguar Land Roer a British multinational car manufacturer)
- Official alcoholic drinks: Champagne Lanson (France), Pimms spirit and SipSmith gin
- Official payment partner: American Express (U.S.A.-based multinational financial services corporation)
- Official smartphone partner: Oppo (Owned by BBK Electronics Corporation)
- Official connectivity partner: Vodafone (UK-based multinational telco)
- Official banking partner: Barclays (UK-based multinational bank)
Before you start using the Wimbledon logo, let me tell you something you probably do not want to hear:
SOCIAL MEDIA IS NOT HELPING YOUR BUSINESS
- Your organic posts are reaching a maximum of 2% of your followers.
- You have been trying hard to build audiences on social media platforms you do not own.
- You cannot transfer your hard-earned followers to your own CRM or another platform.
- Your customer acquisition costs from social media ads are through the roof.
I can offer you tailored marketing strategy training or a workshop that will help you:
- Lower customer acquisition costs.
- Minimise dependency on paid media.
- Build a marketing engine with marketing assets and channels you fully own.
- Craft the best digital marketing plan and social media strategy that boosts sales and customer lifetime value.
⚡️ Popular read > The best free online logo design makers, apps and tools
WHAT WAS THE INSPIRATION BEHIND THE NEW WIMBLEDON LOGO?
The new Wimbledon logo feels too flat and not exciting. It does not stand out from other popular tennis-related logos.
A quick question for you: Is your tennis marketing generating sales and profit for your business?
You can start a successful social media strategy with clear and defined objectives that will make you grow your business.
A well-crafted marketing strategy will:
✔︎ Free up valuable time for you
✔︎ Make you produce far less but better quality marketing campaign content
✔︎ It will increase sales, profit and brand equity
If you believe you have a creative, passionate and curious mind and you are seriously ready to grow your business, I invite you to craft a successful social media strategy today!
I guarantee you will never go back to the same old way you were doing tennis marketing.
ABOUT THE LATEST WIMBLEDON LOGO
The latest Wimbledon logo ( introduced in 1995) was designed by a London-based design agency called Farrow.
Farrow was responsible for creating a modern and sleek logo that would reflect the tournament’s prestige and heritage while also incorporating a contemporary touch.
The current Wimbledon logo features the silhouette of a tennis player serving against a green background, with the tournament’s name, “Wimbledon,” displayed below in a stylised font.
The new Wimbledon logo has become a popular symbol associated with the most followed tennis tournament in the UK.
Most read today > The top 25 most popular sports athletes on Instagram
WIMBLEDON LOGO COLOURS
The latest Wimbledon logo palette features:
- Dark green
The drunk woman who harassed Nick Kyrios in the 2022 Wimbledon final is reading > How to stop drinking alcohol completely.
Other popular sports logos:
Wimbledon is the oldest and most prestigious tennis tournament in the world. The Wimbledon tennis tournament has been held since 1877 and is widely regarded as one of the most iconic sporting events globally. The tournament’s rich history and traditions, such as the grass court surface, all-white dress code, and royal patronage, add to its prestige.
eDigital can help you conceptualise, plan, develop, run and optimise successful marketing campaigns that generate leads and sales for your brand.
The services we offer include:
- Strategic planning for social media and other digital marketing channels.
- Online advertising management and optimisation (Search, Display, social media ads and re-marketing).
- Marketing training: social media training and digital marketing training.
- SEO strategy and execution. Including content development (articles, stories, eye-catching and SEO-optimised visuals).
- Celebrity and influencer marketing campaign strategy.
- Brand development. Logo creation, brand personality development and design of marketing materials.
- Consumer contests/competitions/giveaways.
- Email marketing. Dip sequence design and deployment.
- Conversion rate optimisation. Also called “path to purchase” optimisation.
Contact us today and start boosting your leads and sales.
Final note: Want to reduce customer acquisition costs and dependency on paid media? eDigital‘s marketing strategy training will unmercifully review your marketing, help you build a marketing engine with channels and assets you own, stir your team’s thinking, bring new ideas for new conversion paths and boost customer lifetime value.
THE NEW WIMBLEDON LOGO PNG IN 2024
Mau is one of the most popular marketing consultants and facilitator of eDigital‘s best marketing strategy training and best social media training. Top marketers use Mau’s popular Digital Marketing Plan and Social Media Plan templates.