THE TOP 10 FASHION BRANDS ON INSTAGRAM IN 2024 LIST
Find below the top 10 fashion brands on Instagram in 2024. The most popular fashion brands on Instagram. The top 10 most-followed fashion brands on Instagram in 2024.
By Mau, a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist at eDigital.
THE TOP 10 MOST-FOLLOWED FASHION BRANDS ON INSTAGRAM IN 2024
Grandparents are good people who – sometimes – behave badly.
But this time, your lovely grandma surely told you that you should value what people do, not what they wear.
You did not listen and you are right now, right here, ready to find out what the World’s most popular fashion brands on Instagram are.
THE WORLD’S TOP 10 MOST POPULAR FASHION BRANDS ON INSTAGRAM IN 2024
Below are the World’s top 10 most popular fashion brands on Instagram running global fashion marketing campaigns to keep the profits up and shareholders happy.
Popular this week > How to completely stop drinking alcohol!
FASHION BRANDS CURRENT CHALLENGES
- Materials: Use of synthetic materials that are harmful to the skin and body. Unwillingness to use more expensive natural organic fabrics that are harmless and break down in the soil. Opportunity to use cotton that biodegrades. The microbes and worms will love it too.
- Fairtrade: Using suppliers who do not pay fairly to their workers.
- Disposal: Using materials that cannot be recycled or upcycled.
- Setting unhealthy beauty standards. Paying exorbitant salaries to anorexic scantily-clad supermodels who may also be suffering from eating disorders.
- Proof of Authenticity. In April 2021, LVMH, Prada Group and Richemont joined forces to create the Aura Blockchain Consortium to make it possible for consumers to access the product history and proof of authenticity of luxury goods—from sourcing to sales and all the way to second-hand markets. In September 2021, OTB joined. The idea of this consortium is to set standards for the luxury fashion industry relating to innovation, transparency, and blockchain technology.
Fashion creators are reading > The best fashion hashtags for Tiktok
⚡️ Most read today > How to write the best creative photography brief
10. Adidas Originals
34+ million people on Instagram follow Adidas Originals
Adidas Originals (often stylised as adidas Originals) is a casual fashion brand and sportswear run by German fashion brand: Adidas.
adidas Originals consists of a heritage line, specialising in athletic shoes, t-shirts, jackets, bags, sunglasses and other accessories.
38+ million people on Instagram follow H&M
Trending today > This year’s best 10 men’s cargo pants styles
45+ million people on Instagram follow Dior
Founded in 1946 by fashion designer Christian Dior in Paris France; the Dior brand sells luxurious fashion apparel and accessories including high-end leather goods, haute couture clothes, jewellery, perfumes, shoes and skincare. Dior is owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH).
⭐️ Most read today > How to write the best creative photography brief
“Fashion is choice. Create your own unique style. Do not let fashion marketing campaigns decide what person you are. You can upcycle pieces of clothing no longer used, buy second hand, wear your own creations”
7. Vogue Magazine
47+ million people on Instagram follow Vogue Magazine.
⚡️Trending Today > The world’s top 10 luxury high fashion brands
52+ million people on Instagram follow Gucci.
Gucci is an Italian brand owned by the French Kering group. Founded in 1921 by Guccio Gucci in Milan, Italy; Gucci is one of the oldest Italian fashion brands. Gucci started out as a luggage maker, producing luxury travel goods as well as equestrian equipment. Today, Gucci sells luxurious fashion apparel and high-end leather goods, as well as premium knitwear, eyewear, watches, jewellery, silk goods, shoes, handbags, beauty and skincare products. Gucci is well known for its distinctive “Double-G” monogram, as well as the iconic Gucci stripe, consisting of two green stripes interrupted by a single red bar.
Some of the world’s best creative fashion designers have worked for the Gucci brand including Tom Ford, Frida Giannini and Alessandro Michele. Gucci is owned and managed by the French luxury holding company: Kering which also owns and manages other top luxury fashion brands including Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin and Girard-Perregaux.
Marketers are reading > The best 25 fashion hashtags for Instagram
5. Louis Vuitton
54+ million people on Instagram follow Louis Vuitton.
Owned by LVMH Group. Founded in 1854 by French fashion designer Louis Vuitton in Paris, France; Louis Vuitton is the world’s most valuable luxury fashion brand and is a division of the French LVMH group. The Louis Vuitton brand sells leather goods, handbags, trunks, shoes, watches, jewellery, fragrances, accessories, beauty and skincare products. The brand is well-recognised for its LV monogram. Some of the world’s most popular celebrities and influencers serve as brand ambassadors for Louis Vuitton including Léa Seydoux (French actress), Alicia Vikander (Swedish actress), Korean boy music band: BTS, Emma Stone (American actress), Sophie Turner (English actress), Liu Yifei (Chinese-American actress, singer, model) and Naomi Osaka (tennis player).
In 2019, Louis Vuitton partnered with Riot Games, the creators of the game League of Legends. An exclusive travel case for the Cup Trophy and other digital assets was designed by Nicolas Ghesquiére (Fashion designer and creative director). This was followed by a real capsule collection inspired by League of Legends.
The LVMH Innovation Award1 is open to startup companies established within the past five years, valued less than US$100 million, have no more than 50 employees, and whose solutions are relevant to LVMH. The finalists present their projects during the Viva Technology show in Paris and a jury of experts appoints the winner. The winning startup is rewarded with a partnership and support from LVMH brands. Since the launch of the initiative in 2017, startups that have won the LVMH Innovation Award are Heuritech (deep learning), Oyst (e-commerce solution), VeChain (blockchain), Kronos Care (post-purchase solution), 3D Look (trial experience), Crobox (customer behaviour analysis), and Bambuser (live stream shopping).
59+ million people on Instagram follow Chanel.
Founded in 1910 by couturière Gabrielle “Coco” Chanel in Paris, France; Chanel is a privately held company owned by Alain and Gerard Wertheimer, grandsons of Pierre Wertheimer, who was an early business partner of Coco Chanel. Chanel sells high fashion clothes, luxurious fragrances, handbags, watches beauty and skincare products. Chanel is famous for its “little black dress”, the Chanel No. 5 perfume and the Chanel Suit.
Chanel has also been active in the field of startup collaborations. In 2018 it invested in Farfetch—an online fashion retail unicorn to ‘augment’ its boutiques and enhance the in-store experience. Chanel also partnered with the Finnish startup Sulapac, a producer of bio-plastics and bio-packaging to develop a sustainable biobased cap for the fragrance Les Eaux de Chanel.
Chanel acquired a minority stake in the Boston-based startup: Evolved by Nature to develop sustainable silk. Their trademarked “Activated Silk“ is derived from silkworm cocoons, which can be used in fabrics, cosmetics, and medical products.
61+ million people on Instagram follow Zara.
76+ million people on Instagram follow Victoria’s Secret.
However, some ex-models have exposed the dark side of Victoria’s Secret including sexual harassment, psychological abuse, anorexia and telling models to do drugs to lose weight.
Victoria’s Secret reached unprecedented status for its annual televised catwalk presentations, which not only featured the industry’s top supermodels but also attracted pop stars like Taylor Swift and Rihanna.
The popular American lingerie brand suffered a PR nightmare in 2018 when former head of the brand, Ed Razek, was accused of misogyny by multiple people.
The American brand was also widely criticised for its lack of inclusivity (with Razek refusing to cast Transgender and size-inclusive models), and for promoting unrealistic body and beauty standards via its highly publicised runway shows.
The criticisms led to Razek sending his resignation letter in August 2019.
Victoria’s Secret is now trying to build a positive brand reputation with the launch of its newest ‘Icons’ campaign that has brought back some top supermodels from its catwalk, including Naomi Campbell, Candice Swanepoel, Sui He and Brazilian models Adriana Lima and Gisele Bundchen.
The brand has hired new but certainly not lesser-known “It Girls” such as Hailey Bieber and Emily Ratajkowski and Sudanese-Australian supermodel Adut Akech who is one of the top 10 most popular Australian women on Instagram.
The VS global marketing team seems now on a mission to diversify the model intake. Proof of this is adding top plus-size models to its roster including Paloma Elesser, Julia Beret and Kellee Moran.
306+ million people on Instagram follow Nike.
My first loved pair of sneakers were some Reebok but the second ones were Nike.
Trending today > This year’s best 10 men’s cargo pants styles
THE TOP 10 BEST FASHION BRANDS TO FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM IN 2024
- Prada 33+ million followers on Instagram. Founded in 1913 by Mario Prada in Milan, Italy. Prada is one of the world’s leading luxury high fashion brands offering clothes, apparel, luggage and luxury goods manufactured with the finest artisanal techniques, using exquisite materials. The Prada brand is an elegant shopping destination for the most prestigious Italian and European customers. Its innovative approach is inspired by its unconventional observation of society which allows Prada to anticipate – and often influence – fashion and style trends. the Prada brand offers men’s and women’s leather goods, clothing and footwear, combining contemporary, innovative and sophisticated design with the uniqueness of handcrafted products. Prada also operates in the eyewear and fragrance sector. In 2019, The Prada Group entered a three-year collaboration with Startupbootcamp, the largest European network of accelerators helping fashion startups scale up internationally. This collaboration led to the launch of a global innovation centre in Milan, Fashion Tech—dedicated to the fashion industry where each year the ten most innovative startups are selected to receive support in building world-class products, services, and businesses. The aim is to find innovative solutions that address fashion market challenges in the supply chain, marketing and retail.
- Shein 31m+
- Dolce & Gabbana 30m+
- Versace 29m+
- Adidas 28m+
- Jordan 27m+
- MAC Cosmetics 24m+
- Calvin Klein 25m+
- Fendi 21m+
- Sephora 21m+
- Burberry 20m+
Is your fashion marketing generating sales and profit for your business?
You can start a successful marketing strategy with clear and defined objectives that will make you grow your business.
In fact, a well-crafted marketing strategy will:
✔︎ Free up valuable time for you
✔︎ Make you produce far less but better quality marketing campaign content
✔︎ It will increase sales, profit and brand equity
If you believe you have a creative, passionate and curious mind and you are seriously ready to grow your business, I invite you to craft a successful marketing strategy today!
I guarantee you will never go back to the same old way you were doing fashion marketing.
Do you require social media training for you or your team? Contact us today.
⚡️Popular today > The world’s top 10 luxury high fashion brands
THIS YEAR’S TOP 10 LEADING FASHION BRANDS ON INSTAGRAM
- Vans 16m+
- Christian Louboutin high heels 15m+
- Forever 21 14.3m+
- Tiffany&Co 13m+
- Mango 13m+
- Rolex (watches) 13m+
- Hermès 13m+
- Footlocker 12.2m+
- Puma 12m+
- Jimmi Choo 12.3m+
THE TOP 10 MOST-LIKED FASHION BRANDS ON INSTAGRAM
- Balmain 11.6m+
- Maybelline New York 11.5m+
- Bershka 10m+
- Chloé 10m+
- Converse 10m+
- Loreal Paris (cosmetics) 9.9m+
- Primark (Irish fashion retailer) 9.8m+
- Miu Miu 9.5m+
- Under Armour 8.3m+
- Guess 8m+
THE TOP 10 FASHION BRANDS RUNNING THE BEST INSTAGRAM ADS
- Levi’s 8m+
- Stradivarius (Spanish fashion brand) 7.9m+
- Swarovski (Jewellery) 7.5m+
- Stella McCartney 7.1m+
- Pull&Bear 7m+
- New Balance 6.5m+
- Carolina Herrera 6.4m+
- Elle Magazine 6.4m+
- Coach 6.3m+
- Lacoste 6m+
THE TOP 10 FASHION BRANDS WITH THE BEST INSTAGRAM BIO
- Lancome (cosmetics) 5.9m+
- Harper Bazaar 5.4m+
- Celine 5.1m+
- Hollister Co 5m+
- Moncler 5m+
- The North Face 5m+ ♻️ sustainable fashion brand
- Abercrombie & Fitch 4.9m+
- Giuseppe Zanotti 4.9m+
- Daniel Wellington 4.8m+
- Manolo Blahnik 4.3m+
THE TOP 10 FASHION BRANDS WITH THE BEST INSTAGRAM POST CAPTIONS
- Cosmopolitan magazine 4m+
- Reebok 4m+
- FarFetch 4m+
- American Eagle (American fashion brand) 3.8m+
- InStyle magazine 3.8m+
- New Look (British fashion retailer) 3m+
- Koton 2.8m+
- Steve Madden 2.8m+
- Tag Heuer 2.8m+
- PacSun (American fashion brand) 2.6m+
THE TOP 10 FASHION BRANDS USING THE BEST INSTAGRAM FILTERS
- Diesel 2.5m+
- Old Navy 2.5m+
- QuickSilver 2.5m+
- River Island 2.4m+
- Van Cleef & Arpels 2.3m+
- Alberta Ferrari 2.3m+
- Billabong 2.4m+
- Fila USA 2.4m+
- Uniqlo 2.3m+
- Tod’s 2.2m+
THE TOP 10 NEW FASHION BRANDS WITH THE BEST MARKETING ON INSTAGRAM
- Marie Claire 2.1m+
- Reserved 2m+
- JD (British fashion brand) 1.9m+
- Dazed magazine 1.8m+
- Banana Republic 1.7m+
- Zalando (German fashion retailer) 1.7m+
- Guerlain (cosmetics) 1.6m+
- Patek Philippe watches 1.6m+
- Breitling watches 1.5m+
- Crocs 1.5m+
THE TOP 10 FASHION BRANDS CURATING THE BEST INSTAGRAM FEED
- Jaeger-LeCoultre watches 1.2m+
- Birkenstock sandals and shoes 1.2m+
- NewYorker (German fashion retailer) 1.1m+
- Lorna Jane (activewear) 1m+
- Everlane 1m+ ♻️ sustainable fashion brand
- Cotton On 1m+
- Finish line (American fashion retailer) 1m+
- Tudor watches 1m+
- Allure magazine 1m+
- Asics 0.9m+
THE TOP 10 FAST-GROWING FASHION BRANDS ON INSTAGRAM
- Skechers 0.8m+
- Vacheron Constantin watches 0.8m+
- Kiabi (Frech fashion brand) 0.8m+
- Boucheron jewellery 0.7m+
- RVCA 0.7m+
- C&A 0.7m+
- Chaumet jewellery 0.6m+
- Teva sandals 0.5m+
- Saucony 0.4m+
- Brooks running 0.6m+
THE TOP 10 FASHION BRANDS MOST LOVED BY INFLUENCERS
- Clarks shoes 0.6m+
- Diadora shoes 0.4m+
- Ecco shoes 0.4m+
- Merrell 0.4m+
- Artipoppe baby carriers 0.4m+
- Número magazine 0.37m+
- Thomas Sabo jewellery & watches 0.34+
- Li-Ning 0.25m+
- Margaret Howell 0.25m+
- Keen sandals 0.2m+
SMALL FASHION BRANDS ON INSTAGRAM
- Onzie (activewear) 0.2m+
- Aspinal of London handbags and purses 0.16m+
- 2XU (compression sportswear) 0.15m+
- Russh magazine 0.15m+
- Icebreaker (activewear) 0.1m+
- Tasaki pearls & diamonds 0.1m+
- Rockport shoes 0.05m+
- Skins (compression sportswear) 0.03m+
PLACES TO BUY FASHION AT HALF PRICES
- Vinted is an online clothing and home goods marketplace. Vinted has some 45 million users (May 2021) who upload their own items of clothes or home goods to sell or buy those uploaded by others. Users pay no fees for listing, but Vinted takes a “buyer protection” rate that is either between 3% and 8% of the cost of an item, or a direct cut (in the UK – between £0.03 and £0.08), depending on the value of the good. Vinted has operations across 13 markets — France, Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Luxembourg, the UK and the USA.
- Depop is an online marketplace (web & app) to buy and sell unique fashion, Similar to Poshmark, Depop has 30+ million registered users in more than 150 countries. You can discover and celebrate your style on your own terms, and feel good about your fashion choices by extending the lives of millions of fashion clothing, accessories and garments.
- Poshmark. A popular online marketplace for second-hand high fashion.
ORGANISATIONS HELPING WITH CLOTHING WASTE
- WornUp makes new things from old clothing. They up-cycle non-wearable uniforms and production offcuts and turn them into new things helping reduce textiles in a landfill.
⭐️ Trending today > The most popular fashion hashtags for Instagram
The fashion industry is always changing, the same as Instagram. To be able to leverage the Instagram algorithm in their favour, fashion marketers need to be in constant training and learn the best ways to promote their brands on Instagram. As fashion creates meaning, and meaning creates culture, fashion lovers will prefer fashion brands that truly connect to what is important to them.
eDigital can help you conceptualise, plan, develop, run and optimise successful Fashion marketing campaigns that generate leads and sales for your brand.
The services we offer include:
- Strategic planning for social media and other digital marketing channels.
- Online advertising management and optimisation (Search, Display, social media ads and re-marketing).
- Marketing training: social media training and digital marketing training.
- SEO strategy and execution. Including content development (articles, stories, eye-catching and SEO-optimised visuals).
- Celebrity and influencer marketing campaign strategy.
- Brand development. Logo creation, brand personality development and design of marketing materials.
- Consumer contests/competitions/giveaways.
- Email marketing. Dip sequence design and deployment.
- Conversion rate optimisation. Also called “path to purchase” optimisation.
Contact us today and start boosting your leads and sales.
Final note: Want to reduce customer acquisition costs and dependency on paid media? eDigital‘s marketing strategy training will unmercifully review your marketing campaigns and help you build a marketing engine with channels and assets you fully own. The training will stir your team’s thinking and bring new ideas to activate new conversion paths and boost customer lifetime value.
THE WORLD’S TOP 10 MOST POPULAR FASHION BRANDS ON INSTAGRAM IN 2024 – LIST
Mau is one of the most popular marketing consultants. Mau can help you lower customer acquisition costs and paid media dependency through custom training and strategy sessions. Mau‘s popular Digital Marketing Plan & Social Media Plan templates are used by top marketers.