THE BEST 15 LINKEDIN COVER PHOTO CREATIVE STYLE EXAMPLES
Find below the best 15 Linkedin cover photo creative style examples. Creative image ideas for your Linkedin personal profile header. These images will get you inspired and start creating a powerhouse personal brand on Linkedin today!
Brought to you by Mau, a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist at eDigital.
THE BEST 15 LINKEDIN COVER PHOTO IDEAS – CREATIVE STYLE EXAMPLES
You do not have to stick to the same Linkedin header image for life, not even for the whole year!
You can alternatively use that top real estate visual space for a campaign or a key professional event/milestone you have achieved or aiming to achieve.
Lastly, do not miss out on reading my article on the new best Linkedin background photo size. Ensuring you only publish the most optimal Linkedin background image dimension.
We recommend > Most optimal header image size for a Linkedin article
15. ANGELA DUCKWORTH – CREATIVE STYLE
As the author of “Grit: The Power of Passion and Perseverance,” Angela spends her days researching perseverance. She has encouraged her audience to challenge themselves, to find strength and tenacity to manage uncertainty in a crisis and to manage anxiety.
Check out > Linkedin profile cover “Me at Work” image styles
14. TALISA SUTTON – CREATIVE SINGLE-COLOUR STYLE
13. MAU.. SENIOR DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST – CAT CREATIVE LINKEDIN COVER PHOTO
Most read > How to discover Linkedin users nearby
12. SASHA MUKHIN – CREATIVE CONCEPTUAL SINGLE ONE-LINE DRAWING STYLE
9. JAIMES LEGGETT – BLACK STRIPE IMAGE STYLE
Popular read > Linkedin profile header “Quote” image styles
Before you start designing your Linkedin profile cover image, let me tell you something you have probably been turning a blind eye to…
SOCIAL MEDIA IS NOT HELPING YOUR BUSINESS
- If you are lucky, your organic posts on Linkedin are reaching an average of 1% of your connections. Crazy! This is a massive issue affecting thousands of B2B marketers.
- You have been trying hard to build a Linkedin audience that you do not even own.
- You cannot transfer your hard-earned Linkedin connection details to your own CRM or another platform.
- Your customer acquisition costs from Linkedin ads are through the roof.
I can offer you tailored marketing strategy training or a workshop that will help you:
- Lower customer acquisition costs.
- Minimise dependency on paid media.
- Build a marketing engine with marketing assets and channels you fully own.
- Craft the best digital marketing plan and social media strategy that boosts sales and customer lifetime value.
8. OLIVIA BARROW – ARTISTIC MURAL STYLE
Updated > Linkedin cover “Hashtag” image styles
6. JASON FRIEND – DIAGRAM CONCEPTS STYLE
Check out > Linkedin cover “Author” image styles
5. DANIEL GOLEMAN – COLOUR PALETTE STYLE
Just in > Linkedin cover “Campaigner” image styles
4. STRING NGUYEN – VIDEO CREATOR STYLE
2. KIARA IMANI WILLIAMS – YELLOW PENCIL PHOTO STYLE
Popular this week > How to remove an employee from a Linkedin company page
1. CLAUDIA MARCOCCI LINKEDIN HEADER IMAGE – COLOUR MATCHING
Below is an interesting profile photo and cover image colour-matching example of an employee of one of the most popular top luxury high fashion brands.
Your Linkedin profile cover image (also called “header photo”) is a way to express your personality and make a strong first impression. When used correctly, your LinkedIn cover photo can help new connections and hiring managers get a sense of your personal brand, your professional achievements and get to know you a little bit better.
Your Linkedin profile header image is also an opportunity to tell your professional story visually. When used thoughtfully, it can enhance your networking opportunities on LinkedIn.
Need training on how to boost your leads and sales online and increase conversions? Contact us today!
Final note: Want to reduce customer acquisition costs and dependency on paid media? eDigital’s marketing strategy training will unmercifully review your marketing campaigns and help you build a marketing engine with channels and assets you fully own. The training will stir up your team’s thinking and bring new ideas to activate new conversion paths and effectively boost customer lifetime value.
LINKEDIN PROFILE HEADER PHOTO – CREATIVE STYLE EXAMPLES
Mau is one of the most popular marketing consultants helping marketers like you lower customer acquisition costs and paid media dependency through custom training and strategy sessions. Mau‘s popular Digital Marketing Plan & Social Media Plan templates are used by thousands of marketers.