THE BEST 6 LINKEDIN COVER PHOTO “QUOTE” STYLE EXAMPLES
Find the best 6 Linkedin cover photo “Quote” style examples to get inspired and start creating a powerhouse personal brand on LinkedIn today!
Brought to you by Mau, a senior Linkedin marketing specialist at eDigital.
THE BEST 6 LINKEDIN COVER PHOTO IDEAS – “QUOTE” STYLE EXAMPLES
Remember you do not have to stick to the same LinkedIn header image for life, not even for the whole year! You can alternatively use that top real estate visual space for a campaign or a key professional event/milestone you have achieved or aiming to achieve.
Lastly, do not miss out on reading my article on the new best LinkedIn background photo size. Ensuring you only publish the most optimal Linkedin background image dimension. If you are not good at design, you can find some great LinkedIn background image templates in Canva (a photo editing tool).
Popular read > The most optimal header image size for a Linkedin article
6. MELLODY HOBSON – QUOTE STYLE LINKEDIN COVER IMAGE
⚡️ Just updated > The best Linkedin cover “Casual” image styles
5. TIN TRAN – “BE AN ALLY” QUOTE STYLE
Popular today > The top Linkedin cover “company logo” image styles
4. LEAH RANDALL – LINKEDIN HEADER IMAGE “CAN YOU IMAGINE?” QUOTE STYLE
✔︎ We recommend > The best LinkedIn cover “creator” image styles
A WAKE-UP CALL FOR MARKETERS
Before you decide on your next Linkedin profile cover image, let me tell you something you have probably been turning a blind eye to…
Linkedin is not helping your business
- If you are lucky, your organic Linkedin posts reach an average of 2% of your followers. That’s crazy! This is a massive issue affecting thousands of professionals on Linkedin.
- You have been trying hard to build an audience on Linkedin that you do not own.
- You cannot transfer your hard-earned Linkedin followers to your CRM or another platform.
- Your customer acquisition costs from Linkedin ads are through the roof.
I can offer you tailored marketing strategy training or a workshop that will help you:
- Lower customer acquisition costs.
- Minimise dependency on paid media.
- Build a marketing engine with marketing assets and channels you fully own.
- Craft the best digital marketing plan and social media strategy that boosts sales and customer lifetime value.
3. ROBERT CARROZZA LINKEDIN COVER IMAGE QUOTE STYLE
You will also like > The top Linkedin cover “speaker/presenter” image styles
2. ISHTAR SCHNEIDER – “DO SOMETHING GREAT” QUOTE STYLE
Marketers are reading > How to find your Linkedin id
1. PENNY SPENCER – “LOVE WHAT YOU” DO QUOTE STYLE
Whether you want to use a cool quote for your Linkedin profile cover photo or something else, The cover image on your Linkedin profile page is a way to show off your personal brand. The header photo can help your profile visitors get to know you better and get a sense of the important things you value.
Most read today > How to remove an employee from a Linkedin company page
Need support or training to boost your leads and sales? Contact us today!
Final note: Want to reduce customer acquisition costs and dependency on paid media? eDigital‘s marketing strategy training will unmercifully review your marketing campaigns and help you build a marketing engine with channels and assets you fully own. The training will stir up your team’s thinking and bring new ideas to activate new conversion paths and effectively boost customer lifetime value.
THE BEST LINKEDIN COVER IMAGE “QUOTE” STYLE EXAMPLES
Mau is one of the most popular marketing consultants helping marketers like you lower customer acquisition costs and paid media dependency through custom training and strategy sessions. Mau‘s popular Digital Marketing Plan & Social Media Plan templates are used by thousands of marketers.
Do not miss > LinkedIn cover “Me at Work” image styles