THE BEST 7 LINKEDIN COVER PHOTO SPEAKER/PRESENTER STYLE EXAMPLES
Find the best 7 Linkedin cover image speaker/presenter style examples. Linkedin profile header photos of professionals keynote speaking or presenting at a conference, discussion panel, seminar or event.
Upload a photo of you speaking/presenting on your Linkedin profile header. Get inspired and start creating a powerhouse personal brand on LinkedIn today!
Brought to you by Mau, a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist at eDigital.
? Most read today > Linkedin cover “Campaigner” image styles
THE BEST 7 LINKEDIN COVER PHOTO IDEAS – SPEAKER/PRESENTER STYLE EXAMPLES
Remember you do not have to stick to the same LinkedIn header image for life, not even for the whole year! You can alternatively use that top real estate visual space for a campaign or a key professional event/milestone you have achieved or aiming to achieve.
?? You will also like > The new Optimal Linkedin profile cover photo size
Lastly, do not miss out on reading my article on the new best Linkedin background photo size. Ensuring you only publish the most optimal Linkedin Background image dimension. If you are not good at design, you can find some great LinkedIn background image templates in Fotor photo editing tool.
⭐️ Exclusive > The most optimal header image size for a Linkedin article
7. TIM ALLEN DESIGNER AIRBNB – LINKEDIN PROFILE COVER PHOTO THE SPEAKER STYLE
Do not miss > Linkedin profile cover “collage” image styles
? Most viewed today > Linkedin profile header “Hashtag” image styles
4. FYIONA YONG COACH – LINKEDIN PROFILE HEADER PHOTO SPEAKER STYLE
? Just updated today > Linkedin profile header “Casual” image styles
A WAKE-UP CALL FOR MARKETERS
Before you decide on your next Linkedin profile cover image, let me tell you something you have probably been turning a blind eye to…
Linkedin is not helping your business
- If you are lucky, your organic Linkedin posts are reaching an average of 2% of your followers. That’s crazy! This is a massive issue affecting thousands of professionals on Linkedin.
- You have been trying hard to build an audience on Linkedin that you do not even own.
- You cannot transfer your hard-earned Linkedin followers to your own CRM or another platform.
- Your customer acquisition costs from Linkedin ads are through the roof.
I can offer you tailored marketing strategy training or a workshop that will help you:
- Lower customer acquisition costs.
- Minimise dependency on paid media.
- Build a marketing engine with marketing assets and channels you fully own.
- Craft the best digital marketing plan and social media strategy that boosts sales and CLTV.
? Editor’s pick > Linkedin cover “Achiever” image styles
3. HITHER MANN FORTUNE ACADEMY CEO – LINKEDIN PROFILE COVER PHOTO SPEAKER STYLE
? We recommend > Linkedin cover “Quote” image styles
1. PETE CASHMORE MASHABLE FOUNDER – LINKEDIN PROFILE COVER PHOTO SPEAKER PANEL STYLE
? Editor’s top tip > How to remove an employee from a Linkedin company page
? Join 5k+ subscribers receiving the best marketing tips.
I need your help! This free article is only possible with the essential support of our readers. Donate now!
Final note: Want to reduce customer acquisition costs and dependency on paid media? My proven training & strategy workshops will unmercifully uncover what your marketing sucks at and teach you how to build a marketing engine with channels and assets you fully own. The training will stir up lots of thinking and fire up new ideas in your team to effectively activate new paths to conversion and boost customers’ LTV.
THE BEST LINKEDIN COVER IMAGE IDEAS – SPEAKER/PRESENTER STYLE EXAMPLES
was brought to you by Mau
Mau helps some of Australia’s ASX 200 companies lower customer acquisition costs and dependency on paid media. Mau is one of the most popular marketing consultants offering strategy sessions & workshops. Mau‘s premium Digital Marketing Plan & Social Media Plan templates are used by thousands of marketers
Check out > Linkedin profile cover “Author” image