THE BEST 10 LINKEDIN COMPANY PAGES IN 2024 LIST
Find below some of the best company pages on LinkedIn in 2024. From small business pages to large enterprise company pages on LinkedIn.
Brought to you by Mau, a Senior LinkedIn marketing strategist at eDigital.
THE BEST 10 LINKEDIN COMPANY PAGES 2024 LIST
Before you find the best 10 company pages on Linkedin, let me tell you something you probably do not want to accept.
LinkedIn may not be helping your marketing
- Your LinkedIn content may reach a max of 5% of your followers (if you are lucky). This is a massive issue affecting thousands of marketers in different industries.
- You have been trying hard to build an audience on Linkedin that you do not even own.
- You cannot transfer your hard-earned LinkedIn followers to your own CRM or another platform.
- Your customer acquisition costs from LinkedIn ads are through the roof.
I can offer you marketing strategy training that will help you:
- Lower customer acquisition costs.
- Minimise dependency on paid media.
- Build a marketing engine with marketing assets and channels you fully own.
- Craft the best digital marketing plan and social media strategy that boosts sales and customer lifetime value.
THE BEST 10 LINKEDIN COMPANY PAGES 2024 LIST
With over 15+ million company pages on LinkedIn, differentiating between the top 10 most popular company pages on Linkedin and the best company pages on Linkedin is key.
Our best virtual assistants have found the best company pages on LinkedIn and share great examples, useful ideas and tips you could use for your company page on Linkedin.
You will enjoy watching > The top 10 graphic design trends right now
Note: these are some of the best company pages on Linkedin, however, they are not the most followed. Find out the most-followed company pages on LinkedIn.
Marketers are also reading > The new LinkedIn video ad size
10+ million people on Linkedin follow Netflix
Netflix, Inc. is an American subscription streaming service and production company based in Los Gatos, California. Listed on the Nasdaq stock exchange, Netflix had 220+ million subscribers worldwide. Netflix has played an important role in independent film distribution offering access and distribution to new low-budget films. Netflix is also one of the most popular brands on TikTok.
Marketers are using > How to turn those annoying birthday notifications off on Linkedin
9. Meta (Facebook)
10+ million people on Linkedin follow Meta
Have you applied for a job at Meta and still waiting to hear from the recruiter?
Check out the best follow-up message examples to a recruiter on Linkedin after applying for a job at Meta.
Popular this week > Skyrocket your sales with the best customer service plan
11+ million people on Linkedin follow Accenture
Accenture is a global business consulting company that offers advice on digital, cloud and security across more than 40 industries. Accenture has 100+ innovation hubs around the world to support any business challenge. Accenture company page on Linkedin shares the company’s news, industry updates, jobs and more.
Just in > How to discover LinkedIn users nearby
11+ million people on Linkedin follow Insider. @insiderbusiness
Insider is a business news website. The Insider page on Linkedin offers business information, updates and news on financial, media, tech, and other industry verticals. Launched in 2007 by former top-ranked Wall Street analyst Henry Blodget and DoubleClick executives Dwight Merriman and Kevin Ryan, the site is one of the world’s top and largest business news websites.
Popular today > The top 10 social media marketing trends for this year
6. Tesla motors
12+ million people on Linkedin follow Tesla Motors
Tesla’s mission is to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable transport and energy. With global temperatures rising, the faster, Tesla believes we free ourselves from fossil fuel reliance and achieve a zero-emission future, the better. In pursuit of this mission, Tesla makes electric cars that are not just great EVs, but the best cars such as the new Tesla Model Y electric car. Tesla also produces and installs clean energy generation and storage products that help their customers further decrease their environmental impact.
Trending today > The best LinkedIn profile cover image ideas, examples and styles
5. The Economist
13+ million people on Linkedin follow The Economist.
The Economist Group (also called: The Economist Newspaper Limited) is a media company headquartered in London, England. It is best known as the publisher of The Economist newspaper and its sister lifestyle magazine, 1843. The Economist page on Linkedin shares international business updates and world affairs information.
14+ million people on Linkedin follow Deloitte
Deloitte is a global business consultancy firm solving complex business challenges, issues and problems. Deloitte’s company page on Linkedin shares updates, tips and information on auditing, assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and technology.
Exclusive > How to block a company’s posts on Linkedin
3. Tata Consultancy Services
14+ million people on Linkedin follow Tata Consultancy Services
The Tata Group was founded in 1868 by entrepreneur and philanthropist Jamsetji Nusserwanji Tata. The Tata page on Linkedin offers updates and information on key verticals including information technology, engineering, energy, consumer products, chemicals, auto, hospitality, airlines, manufacturing, consumer durables, luxury, retail, business consulting, financial services, insurance, agriculture, non-profit, communications, and education.
You would like to > turn those annoying birthday notifications off on Linkedin
⚡️ Popular > The top 10 most popular brands on Instagram
2. Harvard Business Review
14+ million people on Linkedin follow Harvard Business Review
The Harvard Business Review company page on Linkedin is an excellent destination for management tips and best practices. The page on Linkedin provides professionals around the world with management insights and best practices to lead their organisations more effectively and to make a positive impact.
Popular download > The best social media strategy plan with this premium template
15+ million people on Linkedin follow Nestlé . @nestle-s-a-
⛔️ Caution: This company uses ☠ harmful single-use plastic packaging.
Nestlé S.A. is a Swiss multinational food and drink processing conglomerate corporation headquartered in Vevey, Vaud, Switzerland. It is one of the world’s largest public food companies measured by revenue.
The above are the best company pages on Linkedin but are not the top 10 most-followed company pages on Linkedin.
OTHER 10 TOP COMPANIES ON LINKEDIN
- The Wall Street Journal 10.1+ million followers
- Oracle 9+ million followers
- Bbc news 8+ million followers
- Johnson & Johnson 8+ million followers Johnson & Johnson also uses ☠ harmful single-use plastic packaging.
- The New York Times 7+ million followers
- Financial Times 7+ million followers
- Procter & Gamble 7+ million followers. Procter & Gamble also uses ☠ harmful single-use plastic packaging.
- The Coca-Cola Company 7+ million followers. Coca-Cola also uses ☠ harmful single-use plastic packaging.
- Pepsi 7+ million followers. PepsiCo also uses ☠ harmful single-use plastic packaging.
- Nike 5+ million followers. Nike is also one of the most popular brands on Instagram.
THE TOP 10 TRENDING COMPANIES ON LINKEDIN
- NASA 6+ million followers. (Nasa is one of the top 10 most popular brands on Instagram)
- Cisco 6+ million followers
- Disney 5+ million followers
- Infosys 8+ million followers
- Dell 5+ million followers
- PwC 5+ million followers
- Huawei 5+ million followers
⛔️ Caution. Huawei is also well known for its face-scanning software used for oppressive surveillance by police to identify minorities (i.e. Uighur Muslims in China) that violate human rights for privacy. These findings prompted one of its celebrity endorsers, the French soccer player Antoine Griezmann, to abruptly end his sponsorship deal with Huawei. Griezmann said in an Instagram post to his more than 37+ million followers that he wanted Huawei to “take concrete actions as quickly as possible to condemn this mass repression, and to use its influence to contribute to the respect of human and women’s rights in society.”
- Salesforce 5+ million followers
- Samsung 4.3+ million followers
- Ford Motor Company 4+ million followers
Marketers are also reading > The most popular brands on Instagram
THE TOP 10 FASTEST-GROWING BRANDS ON LINKEDIN
- National Geographic 3.5+ million followers. NatGeo is also one of the top 10 most popular brands on Instagram.
- Adidas 3.5+ million followers
- BP 3.5+ million followers. According to media reports, BP is in the spotlight for allegations of contaminating the environment, and rivers, displacing communities and killing wildlife. BP has also been fined for pipeline gasoline spills.
- SAP 3.4+ million followers
- BMW 2+ million followers
- SpaceX 2+ million followers
- KPMG 2+ million followers
- The Economic Times 2+ million followers
- TikTok 2+ million followers
- Spotify 2+ million followers
The eSMA Social Marketing Awards are on! Register your interest today.
THE TOP 10 COMPANY PAGES TO WATCH ON LINKEDIN
- Airbnb 2+ million followers
- H&M 2+ million followers
- Vodafone. 2+ million followers. Vodafone is one of the best logos in the world.
- Instagram 1+ million followers. Instagram is also one of the top 10 most popular brands on Instagram.
- Chanel 1+ million followers. Chanel is also one of the world’s top 15 most popular luxury fashion brands.
- Ferrari 1+ million followers
- ubs 1+ million followers
- Alibaba 1+ million followers
- DXC Technology 1+ million followers
- Mercedes Benz AG 1+ million followers
The above are some of the best company pages on Linkedin, however, they are not the most followed. Find the top 10 most popular Linkedin company pages.
THE TOP 10 BUSINESS PAGES ON LINKEDIN TO FOLLOW THIS YEAR
- The Atlantic 1+ million followers
- Toyota Motor Corporation 1+ million followers
- Nissa Motor Corporation 1+ million followers
- Sony 1+ million followers
- Louise Vuitton 1+ million followers. LV is also one of the world’s most popular luxury fashion brands. However, criticised for using exotic animal skin and hair in the production of some of its products.
- Verizon 1+ million followers
- Gucci 1+ million followers. Gucci is also one of the world’s most popular luxury fashion brands.
- Bloomberg 1+ million followers
- Warner Bros Entertainment 1+ million followers
- Slack 1+ million followers.
THE TOP 5 MOST INNOVATIVE COMPANY PAGES ON LINKEDIN
- Sony Pictures Entertainment 1+ million followers
- Twitter 1+ million followers
- Electronic Arts 1+ million followers
- Shopee 1+ million followers
- AT&T 1+ million followers
LinkedIn is the world’s largest online professional network that brings fantastic opportunities for B2B marketing. Large enterprise and corporate brands have been using LinkedIn to increase brand preference and loyalty. When managed correctly, LinkedIn is a great content marketing channel for B2B marketers.
eDigital can help you conceptualise, plan, develop, run and optimise successful marketing campaigns that generate leads and sales for your brand.
The services we offer include:
- Strategic planning for social media and other digital marketing channels.
- Online advertising management and optimisation (Search, Display, social media ads and re-marketing).
- Marketing training: social media training and digital marketing training.
- SEO strategy and execution. Including content development (articles, stories, eye-catching and SEO-optimised visuals).
- Celebrity and influencer marketing campaign strategy.
- Brand development. Logo creation, brand personality development and design of marketing materials.
- Consumer contests/competitions/giveaways.
- Email marketing. Dip sequence design and deployment.
- Conversion rate optimisation. Also called “path to purchase” optimisation.
Contact us today and start boosting your leads and sales.
Final note: Want to reduce customer acquisition costs and dependency on paid media? eDigital‘s marketing strategy training will unmercifully review your marketing, help you build a marketing engine with channels and assets you own, stir your team’s thinking, bring new ideas for new conversion paths and boost customer lifetime value.
THE BEST COMPANY PAGES ON LINKEDIN IN 2024
Mau is one of the most popular marketing consultants and facilitator of eDigital‘s best marketing strategy training and best social media training. Top marketers use Mau’s popular Digital Marketing Plan and Social Media Plan templates.