THE NEW BEST LINKEDIN PROFILE COVER PHOTO (HEADER IMAGE) SIZE IN 2021
Find out the new best Linkedin Cover photo image size (header image) below. Written by Mau, a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist at eDigital.
Editor’s pick > The best Linkedin profile header image ideas
Having the most optimal cover photo size for your Linkedin personal or company page profile is a cool way to visually promote your personal or business.
If you are not good at design, you can find some great Linkedin background image templates in Fotor photo editing tool.
🔥 Trending > Best Linkedin article header image size
WHAT IS A LINKEDIN COVER PHOTO?
A Linkedin cover photo is an area in your Linkedin profile that appears right at the top when Linkedin members are visiting your Linkedin profile. It is not your Linkedin Profile photo ( which appears in a smaller scale centred circular area, right below your cover photo)
THE LINKEDIN COVER PHOTO (HEADER IMAGE) SIZE IN 2021
The best and most optimal cover image size for Linkedin Personal Profiles is: 1584 x 396 pixels
Exclusive > Best Linkedin profile tips for marketers
LINKEDIN COMPANY PAGE COVER PHOTO SIZE (BACKGROUND IMAGE)
The best LinkedIn Company Page Cover Photo Size is: 1536 x 768 pixels
Popular read > How to discover Linkedin users nearby
“Would you like to create your own unique Linkedin cover image? Start experimenting by uploading some nice images, icons, logos and patterns in Canva, then you can select the optimal size and start creating your unique Linkedin personal profile header image”
We recommend > The best Linkedin Marketing Courses – List
WHY OPTIMISING WITH THE LINKEDIN HEADER PHOTO?
- One of the two most important images of your personal brand or company profile. This photo image is likely to be the first image a potential customer or employer will see about you!
- Make your profile stand out. The reality is most people and companies do not take the time to have the latest most optimal photo image size dimension that fits perfectly on their Linkedin profiles. If you do, then you know that at least you are leading the pack.
Just in > How to find your Linkedin id
WHAT TOOL CAN I USE TO GET THIS LINKEDIN COVER PHOTO RIGHT?
If you do not have a graphic designer in your team, you can easily get this image ready using Canva, photoshop, Pixlr or Befunky to make the photo image dimension right. Read 👉 Best Linkedin Marketing Tools
Do not miss > How to turn off Linkedin birthday notifications
BEST PRACTICES WHEN DESIGNING YOUR LINKEDIN COVER PHOTO
- Do not add text. It looks really wrong.
- Be as simple and minimal as possible.
- If you want to promote a product or a service, it is fine, have only one and get the design pleasant for the eye.
- Be inspirational. Think this Linkedin background cover image is a way to encourage people to follow you. People will not follow a person or a company with a very bad or negative image.
“Need some visual inspiration to decide your Linkedin cover image? Check out these 50+ Linkedin header image ideas and examples”
You will also like > Most optimal header image size for a Linkedin article
Last note: Is your marketing not reaching your sales targets? Stop wasting your money on marketing that is not performing? Find how you can increase your sales with our eCom boost program!
BEST LINKEDIN COVER PHOTO (HEADER IMAGE) SIZE
was brought to you by…
Mau is has been meowing digital marketing for 16+ years. A certified Facebook, Google Ads, SEO specialist and keynote speaker; Mau also offers marketing strategy support & digital marketing training. Mau‘s Digital Marketing Plan & Social Media Plan templates are used by hundreds of marketers. Subscribe to Mau’s newsletter or connect on Linkedin Instagram or Facebook