THE BEST 12 LINKEDIN COVER IMAGE COMPANY LOGO STYLE EXAMPLES
Find the best Linkedin cover photo company logo style examples for you to get inspired and start creating a powerhouse personal brand on Linkedin today!
Brought to you by Mau, a Senior Linkedin Marketing Specialist at eDigital.
THE BEST 12 LINKEDIN COVER IMAGE IDEAS – COMPANY LOGO STYLE EXAMPLES
You can showcase your company, organisation or business logo as part of your Linkedin profile cover image. You can take advantage of the intrinsic value and reputation attached to your company’s logo to confirm the company you are currently working for. If you are a new entrepreneur you may also find it beneficial to add your company logo as part of your Linkedin profile cover image.
Expert tip: Upload the most optimal Linkedin profile cover image photo size to ensure Linkedin does not crop your cover image. If you do not have a logo you will enjoy checking out these best free logo design makers, apps and tools.
12. ERIC S. YUAN – LINKEDIN HEADER IMAGE “COMPANY LOGO” STYLE
As COVID-19 drove a rapid acceleration to remote work and collaboration, Yuan’s company Zoom was rocketed to the forefront of the trend. Throughout 2020/21, Yuan has shared how Zoom has been adopted by educators, adapted for weddings, set Guinness World Records, enabled entertainment and beyond. He has even been hosting his own series of Zoom conversations with other business leaders.
11. ANSELMO RAMOS – LINKEDIN PROFILE HEADER PHOTO IDEA – GUT LOGO
10. ALEXANDER PHILLIPS – LINKEDIN PROFILE COVER PHOTO IDEA – PHILLIPS PANTZER DONNELLEY LOGO
We recommend > Linkedin profile cover “collage” image styles
9. SATYA NADELLA – LINKEDIN PROFILE HEADER PHOTO EXAMPLE – MICROSOFT LOGO
You will also like > Linkedin profile header “Me at Work” image styles
8. ERIKA JAMES – LINKEDIN PROFILE COVER PHOTO EXAMPLE – WHARTON SCHOOL LOGO
Exclusive > Linkedin profile cover “Casual” image styles
7. ARIANNA HUFFINGTON LINKEDIN HEADER IMAGE – COMPANY LOGO STYLE
Huffington’s mission of supporting wellness and fighting stress has become even more visionary and necessary in light of COVID-19. From the #SafeHands handwashing challenge to increasing awareness of Coronasomnia, Huffington encourages her audience to take time for self-care, avoid stress, and through those actions, move towards real positive change in their lives.
Trending > The best Linkedin article header image size
A WAKE-UP CALL FOR MARKETERS
Before you decide on your next Linkedin profile cover image, let me tell you something you have probably been turning a blind eye to…
Linkedin is not helping your business
- If you are lucky, your organic Linkedin posts are reaching an average of 2% of your followers. That’s crazy! This is a massive issue affecting thousands of professionals on Linkedin.
- You have been trying hard to build an audience on Linkedin that you do not even own.
- You cannot transfer your hard-earned Linkedin followers to your own CRM or another platform.
- Your customer acquisition costs from Linkedin ads are through the roof.
I can offer you tailored marketing strategy training or a workshop that will help you:
- Lower customer acquisition costs.
- Minimise dependency on paid media.
- Build a marketing engine with marketing assets and channels you fully own.
- Craft the best digital marketing plan and social media strategy that boosts sales and customer lifetime value.
6. LEVAR BURTON – LINKEDIN PROFILE COVER PHOTO IDEA – COMPANY LOGO
5. MERCEDES ABRAMO – LINKEDIN PROFILE HEADER IMAGE USING COMPANY LOGO CARTIER
Using one of the top luxury high fashion brands logos as a Linkedin profile cover image.
Do not miss > Linkedin cover “Achiever” image styles
4. BEATRIZ BOTTESI – LINKEDIN PROFILE COVER PHOTO EXAMPLE – INSTAGRAM LOGO
3. RODRIGO BRANCATELLI – LINKEDIN PROFILE COVER IMAGE: COMPANY LOGO
2. REED DUCHSCHER CEO OF NIGHT – LINKEDIN PROFILE COVER IMAGE: COMPANY LOGO
Marketers are reading > The top 10 most popular Linkedin company pages
1. JESSICA DONG – LINKEDIN PROFILE COVER IMAGE “COMPANY LOGO” STYLE
Most visited today > The best 10 Linkedin company pages
A professional LinkedIn profile cover image will represent what it is important to you. Choosing a unique image for your Linkedin header is a great way to help you stand out from the crowd and a great way to show off your personal brand and personality.
eDigital can help you conceptualise, plan, develop, run and optimise successful Linkedin marketing campaigns that generate leads and sales for your brand.
The services we offer include:
- Strategic planning for social media and other digital marketing channels.
- Online advertising management and optimisation (Search, Display, social media ads and re-marketing).
- Marketing training: social media training and digital marketing training.
- SEO strategy and execution. Including content development (articles, stories, eye-catching and SEO-optimised visuals).
- Celebrity and influencer marketing campaign strategy.
- Brand development. Logo creation, brand personality development and design of marketing materials.
- Consumer contests/competitions/giveaways.
- Email marketing. Dip sequence design and deployment.
- Conversion rate optimisation. Also called “path to purchase” optimisation.
Contact us today and start boosting your leads and sales.
Final note: Want to reduce customer acquisition costs and dependency on paid media? eDigital‘s marketing strategy training will unmercifully review your marketing, help you build a marketing engine with channels and assets you own, stir your team’s thinking, bring new ideas for new conversion paths and boost customer lifetime value.
LINKEDIN PROFILE COVER IMAGE “COMPANY LOGO” STYLE IDEAS & EXAMPLES
Mau is one of the most popular marketing consultants and facilitator of eDigital‘s best marketing strategy training and best social media training. Top marketers use Mau’s popular Digital Marketing Plan and Social Media Plan templates.
Check out > Linkedin cover “Quote” image styles