16+ million people on Linkedin follow IBM
IBM company page on Linkedin
IBM does all in tech: Artificial Intelligence, cloud software, blockchain and IoT but the IBM company page on Linkedin also connects with its followers through personal storytelling. Innovation, diversity and inclusion messaging (a Pride Week post drove high levels of engagement) are key themes they share on Linkedin. IBM also spotlights employee stories and their success -especially- with innovation.
Tips for your company page:
- Don’t be afraid to inject a little personality into your posts. People want to see the human side of even tech companies too!
You will enjoy watching > The top 10 graphic design trends right now
9. LINKEDIN NEWS
14+ million people on Linkedin follow Linkedin News.
Linkedin News company page cover image header
LinkedIn News is a dedicated team of 100+ global journalists who are creating, curating and cultivating the news and insights professionals need to know now. Follow this page to see important business news, career news, economic updates and leaders’ opinions and views.
Exclusive > How to block a company’s posts on Linkedin
18+ million people on Linkedin follow Forbes.
Forbes company page Linkedin cover profile image
Forbes is an American business magazine and website owned by Integrated Whale Media Investments and the Forbes family. The business magazine and website feature articles on finance, industry, investing, and marketing topics. Forbes also reports on related subjects such as technology, communications, science, politics and law. Forbes is also one of the most popular brands on Instagram.
Popular today > The top 10 social media marketing trends
This free article was possible thanks to the great donations of our readers. When donating, please tell us your story and let us know the marketing topic you would like to learn more about.
17+ million people on Linkedin follow Apple.
Apple company page cover image Linkedin
Apple uses its company page on Linkedin mainly for promoting open vacant positions, recruitment news and career paths. Apple also showcases diversity and inclusion initiatives and sustainability efforts Apple backs up its storytelling with plenty of credible research and insights. Apple is also one of the most popular brands on Instagram.
Just in > How to discover Linkedin users nearby
Exclusive > Skyrocket your sales with the best customer service plan
19+ million people on Linkedin follow Unilever.
Unilever company page cover image Linkedin
⛔️ Caution: This company uses ☠ harmful single-use plastic packaging.
Not everyone believes their corporate social responsibility messaging about refugees, environmental issues and bullying if they do not stop single-use plastic usage.
Tips for your company page:
- Test out thematic serial content with your audience. Quotes and stats tend to receive higher engagement.
- Make sure your videos can be understood even with the sound off.
Marketers are reading > Thew new LinkedIn video ad size
22+ million people on Linkedin follow Microsoft.
Microsoft company page LinkedIn cover profile image
Microsoft (owner of Linkedin) is one of the world’s giant tech, computer and software leaders keeps things fresh on its company page with plenty of news and stories spanning a diverse variety of content formats, a mix of analysis, news and tips for managers and employees. In addition to their written articles often created by their employees and managers, they share plenty of other companies’ content.
Tips for your company page:
- For companies with diverse and far-reaching audiences, regionalized content will drive higher engagement.
- Share highly relevant content from partners and other companies that share the same audience.
You will be surprised > How to turn those annoying birthday notifications off on Linkedin
4. TED CONFERENCES
23+ million people follow TED Conferences.
TED Conferences company page Linkedin cover profile image
The stratospheric success of the TED Conferences brand on Linkedin confirms that inspirational thought leadership from world top leaders is a top attraction for Linkedin users. The TED Conferences page on Linkedin offers a mix of pre-recorded videos, articles and fantastic photography. The work and life tips shared by TED feel authentic and genuine, with topical relevance to the modern professional. Ted Talks is also one of the most popular brands on Instagram.
Tip for your Linkedin company page:
- Experiment with different types of videos for different marketing objectives.
- Visual is the new headline. Move beyond stock photos and source aesthetically interesting images to accompany your posts.
- Ensure the imagery matches the messaging, with bonus points for drawing clever connections.
You will also like > The best video editing software, apps and tools
25+ million people on Linkedin follow the official Linkedin company page.
LinkedIn company page cover image
This is an obvious one and no surprise as LinkedIn has to walk its talk. By practising what they preach, LinkedIn offers a great stream of useful content for a wide audience of employees, business owners, managers, and job hunters. The LinkedIn company page offers LinkedIn profile tips, asks open-ended questions to spark conversations and tries to draw in new, curious members through relevant hashtags.
Tips for your company page:
- Ask open-ended questions to bring interactivity to your company page on Linkedin.
Want to refresh your LinkedIn cover photo? > The best LinkedIn profile cover image ideas, examples and styles
32+ million people on Linkedin follow Google.
Google company page LinkedIn
Google is one of the world’s most recognised brands and the tech giant keeps its LinkedIn followers engaged with a steady cadence of new content that showcases corporate social responsibility initiatives, new innovations, company culture and more. Recognising that the faces within a company are most relatable to human users, Google puts its people first and this strategy seems to be successful in earning millions of fans on Linkedin. Google is also one of the most popular brands on Instagram.
Tip for your LinkedIn company page:
- Regardless of the platform, social media users are often busy and short on time, so you may only have a few seconds to grab their attention. Try limiting the text in your Company Page updates to 150 characters or fewer.
- Leverage your company leaders to make your company page followers feel like they’re getting a sneak peek into your brand.
Is your social media working? Write the best social media strategy plan with this premium template
30+ million people follow Amazon
Amazon is the most followed company page on Linkedin.
Amazon company page LinkedIn cover profile image
The Amazon company page on Linkedin puts a lot of attention on lifting its employees and customers (Amazonians) up, with frequent well-curated customer/employee stories. Amazon followers on Linkedin are also presented with exclusive company event news, job interview tips and more.
Not sure what to sell? The top fastest-growing industries list
HOW TO GET YOUR COMPANY PAGE POPULAR ON LINKEDIN
- Include relevant info on the imagery, there’s no need to repeat that verbiage within the caption copy.
- Sharing exciting company news makes your LinkedIn company page feel like an exclusive community while attracting top talent.
- Create distinct platforms for different aspects of your business, you can tailor messages specifically to target audiences for each. The General Electric company page on Linkedin is a great example of this.
- Post relevant and interesting content about upcoming events and conferences your company is attending or sponsoring.
LinkedIn is the world’s largest online professional network, which means LinkedIn is inherently B2B-centric.
Linkedin is where initial perusals and connections are made about prospective B2B buyers and sellers.
As a result, LinkedIn is nearly ubiquitous as a content marketing channel for B2B marketers and is one of the top best social media channels for B2B marketing.
However, you must not make LinkedIn the only channel for your lead generation. Depending on what you sell, you may find other most optimal ways to build your brand. Need training on how best to promote your brand on Linkedin? Contact us today!
Next > The top 10 best company pages on Linkedin.
eDigital can help you conceptualise, plan, develop, run and optimise successful marketing campaigns that generate leads and sales for your brand.
Our digital marketing services include:
- Strategic planning for social media and other digital marketing channels.
- Online advertising management and optimisation (Search, Display, social media ads and re-marketing).
- Marketing training: social media training and digital marketing training.
- SEO strategy and execution. Including content development (articles, stories, eye-catching and SEO-optimised visuals).
- Celebrity and influencer marketing campaign strategy.
- Brand development. Logo creation, brand personality development and design of marketing materials.
- Consumer contests/competitions/giveaways.
- Email marketing. Dip sequence design and deployment.
- Conversion rate optimisation. It is also called “path to purchase” optimisation.
Contact us today and start boosting your leads and sales.
Hundreds of marketers have supported us with their generous donations. Donate today! or join 5k+ marketers receiving our e-newsletter.
Final note: Want to reduce customer acquisition costs and dependency on paid media? eDigital‘s marketing strategy training will unmercifully review your marketing, help you build a marketing engine with channels and assets you own, stir your team’s thinking, bring new ideas for new conversion paths and boost customer lifetime value.
THE TOP 10 MOST FOLLOWED COMPANIES ON LINKEDIN IN 2024
was brought to you by Mau
Mau is one of the most popular marketing consultants offering the best marketing strategy training and the best social media training. Top marketers use Mau’s popular Digital Marketing Plan and Social Media Plan templates.
Book Mau for your next training day or join 5k+ marketers receiving Mau‘s e-newsletter.