WHAT TIME ZONE DOES “INSTAGRAM INSIGHTS” USE?
What time zone does Instagram Insights use? Find out the time zone Instagram Insights uses. Verify Instagram Insights time zone.
Discover the right time zone Instagram Insights uses when showing the most popular times your Instagram followers are logged in and more likely to see your posts.
Written by Mau, a Senior Instagram Marketing Specialist at eDigital.
WHAT TIME ZONE DOES INSTAGRAM INSIGHTS USE?
Before you bother to figure out the exact time zone Instagram Insights uses, let me tell you something you probably have been turning a blind eye to…
Instagram is not helping your business
- Instagram is a “money extraction” machine. Their business model is made to make money from you.
- The Instagram algorithm has been deliberately designed to lower your organic reach so you have to pay for ads to reach your followers. That’s why only 5% of your followers may see your posts (If you are lucky!)
- You keep trying to build an audience on Instagram you will never own.
- You cannot transfer your hard-earned Instagram followers to your CRM.
- Your customer acquisition costs from Instagram ads are through the roof.
I can offer you marketing strategy training that will help you:
- Lower customer acquisition costs.
- Minimise dependency on paid media.
- Build a marketing engine with marketing assets and channels you fully own.
- Craft the best digital marketing plan and social media strategy that boosts sales and customer lifetime value.
THE CORRECT TIME ZONE INSTAGRAM INSIGHTS USES IS…
Yeah, I have heard the same question so many times from different clients:
What is the exact time zone Instagram Insights uses when presenting the most popular times your followers are logged in?
You are not alone.
Many marketers and business owners are trying to figure this out to ensure they post at the most optimal time.
Even some of the top 25 most popular Australians with the most Instagram followers use Instagram time zone insights to ensure they are posting at the best time with most of their followers engaging with their Instagram accounts.
The answer: Instagram Insights uses your smartphone date and time set.
Note: Instagram Insights time zone is different than Facebook Insights time zone.
Make sure your iPhone date and time are “set automatically” so it picks up the right date and time where you are located. If that’s not the case (it is not set automatically), your phone might be using a different time zone you are not in and Instagram Insights will be giving you followers’ time data that will not match where you (with your phone) are located.
You can test this yourself!
Go ahead and change your iPhone time zone and you will see the changes on the Instagram Insights graph. Make sure you take a screenshot of the most popular times your followers are on Instagram before making any changes to your iPhone time zone so you can see the difference after it.
Trending today > The best free Instagram competition/contest apps & tools
BEFORE CHANGING MY IPHONE TIME ZONE ⬇
I was physically located in Brisbane Australia with my iPhone.
The current local time time in Brisbane was 7:34 pm
The below Instagram Insights graph shows followers are mostly active Wednesdays between 6 am and 9 am
Most view today > How to contact Instagram support: email & phone number
AFTER CHANGING MY IPHONE TIME ZONE ⬇
I am still in Brisbane, Australia but I just changed my iPhone set and time to San Francisco
The new current local time in San Francisco appears at 1:34 am
The below Instagram Insights graph shows followers are mostly active on Wednesdays between 12 pm and 3 pm
INCORRECT TIME ZONES YOU THOUGHT INSTAGRAM INSIGHTS WAS USING
- The time of the location set on your Instagram bio – WRONG!
- The time your followers are located – WRONG!
- The time of the location set on your Facebook about section linked to your Instagram account – WRONG!
- PT time as Instagram Head Office is located in California WRONG!
Knowing when to post on Instagram becomes particularly important for promotions you sent out on key dates such as Valentine’s Day, Bicycle Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Black Friday, End of the Year campaigns, January sales, Earth Day, Refugee Day, etc as people will get bombarded and distracted with other marketing messages.
- What time zone does Google Analytics use?
- What does reach mean on Instagram Insights?
- Reach vs Impressions on Instagram Insights
Instagram Insights offers invaluable data that helps marketers understand their followers, measure content performance, refine content strategies, and make data-driven decisions to enhance the effectiveness of their Instagram posting activities.
eDigital can help your team conceptualise, plan, develop, run and optimise successful marketing campaigns that generate leads and sales for your fitness brand.
The services we offer include:
- Strategic planning for social media and other digital marketing channels
- Online Advertising management and optimisation (Search, Display, social media ads and re-marketing)
- Marketing training: social media training and digital marketing training.
- SEO strategy and execution. Including content development (articles, stories, eye-catching and SEO-optimised visuals)
- Influencer marketing campaign management.
- Brand development. Logo creation, brand personality development and design of marketing materials
- Consumer contests/competitions/giveaways
- Email marketing. Dip sequence design and deployment.
- Conversion rate optimisation. Path to purchase optimisation.
Contact us today and start boosting your leads and sales.
Final note: Want to reduce customer acquisition costs and dependency on paid media? eDigital‘s marketing strategy training will unmercifully review your marketing campaigns and help you build a marketing engine with channels and assets you fully own. The training will stir up your team’s thinking and bring new ideas to activate new conversion paths and effectively boost customer lifetime value.
WHAT TIME ZONE DOES INSTAGRAM INSIGHTS USE?
Mau is one of the most popular marketing consultants. Mau can help you lower customer acquisition costs and paid media dependency through custom training and strategy sessions. Mau‘s popular Digital Marketing Plan & Social Media Plan templates are used by top marketers.