WHAT TIME ZONE DOES FACEBOOK INSIGHTS USE IN 2024?
Not sure what time zone is used on Facebook Insights in 2024? Find out the time zone Facebook Insights uses so you can post at the most optimal time and reach more followers.
Brought to you by Mau, a Senior Facebook Marketing Specialist at eDigital.
WHAT TIME ZONE DOES FACEBOOK INSIGHTS USE IN 2024?
You are not alone!
Thousands of marketers in fashion, food and alcohol, sports, travel, art, fitness and other growing industries are looking for clarification on the time zone used by Facebook insights, especially on the “Content” section where you can organise posts by reach, likes, comments, clicks, etc.
Our best virtual assistants have discovered marketers want to understand the time zone used by Facebook Insights and below you are about to find out.
And, whether your customer service has not been that great or your brand is yet to meet your marketing objectives, understanding the time zone on the Content section of Facebook Insights will offer you fantastic insights to figure out the best time to post on Facebook. which is a great way to reach more followers and ultimately boost leads, sales, profits and brand equity.
Even some of the top 25 most-followed Australians on Instagram use Facebook Insights time zone to ensure their posts are published when their followers are using Facebook.
What is the exact time zone Facebook Insights uses when presenting the most popular times your followers are logged in?
The answer: Facebook Insights uses Pacific Time (PT)
YES, PACIFIC TIME IS THE TIME ZONE USED BY FACEBOOK INSIGHTS
Where is the Pacific time zone?
The Pacific Time Zone (PT) is a time zone grouping parts of Western Canada, Western United States, and Western Mexico.
Places in the Pacific time zone observe standard time by subtracting eight hours from Coordinated Universal Time (UTC−08:00). During daylight saving time, a time offset of UTC−07:00 is used.
Note: Facebook Insights time zone is different than Instagram Insights time zone.
INCORRECT TIME ZONES
- The time your Facebook followers are located – Wrong!
- The time of the location on your Facebook “about” section – Wrong!
- The time zone set on your mobile phone – Wrong!
Before you dive into your Facebook insights data, let me tell you something you have probably been turning a blind eye to…
Facebook is not helping your business
- Your organic Facebook posts are reaching an average of 5% of your followers. That’s crazy! This is a massive issue affecting thousands of marketers in different industries.
- You have been trying hard to build an audience on Facebook that you do not even own.
- You cannot transfer your hard-earned Facebook followers to your own CRM or another platform.
- Your customer acquisition costs from Facebook ads are through the roof.
I can offer you marketing strategy training that will help you:
- Lower customer acquisition costs.
- Minimise dependency on paid media.
- Build a marketing engine with marketing assets and channels you fully own.
- Craft the best digital marketing plan and social media strategy that boosts sales and customer lifetime value.
IT IS NOT JUST ABOUT POSTING AT THE RIGHT TIME ON FACEBOOK
Use the below tips when posting on Facebook.
Update your target audience: If you find that more members of a specific audience are coming to your Facebook page, consider creating content that’s more focused on them. Use this information to compare your intended audience with those who are interested in your content. If you’re running Facebook ads, try targeting your ads to just the demographic you’re most popular with.
Use what people like: Take note of the posts that perform well. Find the common theme among that content. If you notice videos perform better than image posts, increase posting videos.
Edit content that isn’t working: When people hide or report your posts or ads, there might be something offensive or non-meaningful to them. Delete posts and ads that have awkward imagery, too much text or confusing messages.
Make your posts actionable: Actionable posts lead your audience to complete a specific goal, such as sending a message or visiting a website. Add an action button to drive your audience to take action.
Schedule your next post: Publish your next Facebook post when your audience is most likely to be online. This way, your post goes live at the most optimal time, even if you’re away from your computer.
Optimise your post targeting: In your Facebook Page Insights tab, you can see things like the interests and age distribution of your Page’s audience. You’ll also see Insights for actions people take on your Facebook Page (for example, the number of clicks on your action button) and engagement metrics for posts. You can use this information to learn about your audience and the content that’s most likely to keep them engaged.
Marketers are also reading:
In theory, it’s a simple answer: The best time to post on Facebook is when more of your followers are likely to be on Facebook. This is when your audience is most likely to see your Facebook posts and engage with them, which sends important signals to the Facebook algorithm to extend the reach of your posts.
eDigital can help you conceptualise, plan, develop, run and optimise successful marketing campaigns that generate leads and sales for your brand.
The services we offer include:
- Strategic planning for social media and other digital marketing channels.
- Online advertising management and optimisation (Search, Display, social media ads and re-marketing).
- Marketing training: social media training and digital marketing training.
- SEO strategy and execution. Including content development (articles, stories, eye-catching and SEO-optimised visuals).
- Celebrity and influencer marketing campaign strategy.
- Brand development. Logo creation, brand personality development and design of marketing materials.
- Consumer contests/competitions/giveaways.
- Email marketing. Dip sequence design and deployment.
- Conversion rate optimisation. Also called “path to purchase” optimisation.
Contact us today and start boosting your leads and sales.
Final note: Want to reduce customer acquisition costs and dependency on paid media? eDigital‘s marketing strategy training will unmercifully review your marketing, help you build a marketing engine with channels and assets you own, stir your team’s thinking, bring new ideas for new conversion paths and boost customer lifetime value.
FACEBOOK INSIGHTS TIME ZONE
Mau is one of the most popular marketing consultants and facilitator of eDigital‘s best marketing strategy training and best social media training. Top marketers use Mau’s popular Digital Marketing Plan and Social Media Plan templates.