THE NEW MCDONALD’S LOGO PNG 2024
Download the new McDonald’s logo PNG transparent for 2024. The latest McDonald’s logo full-colour large HD and small size pixels free to download.
Brought to you by Mau, a Senior Logo Designer and marketer at eDigital.
Popular food logo download today > The new Starbucks logo
THE NEW MCDONALD’S LOGO PNG TRANSPARENT 2024
Before you start using the latest McDonald’s logo PNG transparent in 2024, let me tell you something you probably have been turning a blind eye to…
Social Media is not helping your business
- Social Media platforms are a “money extraction” machine. Their business model is to make money from you.
- Social Media platforms’ algorithms have been deliberately designed to lower your organic reach so you have to pay for ads to reach your followers. That’s why only 2% of your followers may see your posts (If you are lucky!)
- You keep trying to build an audience on social media platforms you will never own.
- You cannot transfer your hard-earned social media followers to your CRM.
- Your customer acquisition costs from social media ads are through the roof.
I can offer you marketing strategy training that will help you:
- Lower customer acquisition costs.
- Minimise dependency on paid media.
- Build a marketing engine with marketing assets and channels you fully own.
- Craft the best digital marketing plan and social media strategy that boosts sales and customer lifetime value.
THE NEW MCDONALD’S LOGO PNG TRANSPARENT 2024
McDonald’s is one of the most popular takeaway food in Australia.
Trending this week > The world’s top 25 most popular TikTok influencers
The new McDonald’s logo can easily compete with the popular new Coca-Cola logo.
You will also like > The new KFC logo
ABOUT THE LATEST MCDONALD’S LOGO
The McDonald’s logo is a worldwide recognised iconic symbol in the food industry. The McDonald’s logo consists of two golden arches, one on top of the other, forming an “M” shape. The meaning of the McDonald’s logo has evolved over time, but originally it was meant to represent the architecture of the first McDonald’s restaurant.
In the 1950s, the two golden arches were incorporated into the design of the first McDonald’s restaurant in Phoenix, Arizona. The arches were meant to mimic the shape of a roofline and were a prominent feature of the restaurant’s architecture.
⭐️ Popular today > The best free online logo design makers, apps and tools
Over time, the arches became a recognizable symbol of the McDonald’s brand and were incorporated into the company’s logo. Today, the golden arches are synonymous with the McDonald’s brand and represent the company’s commitment to consistency and affordability.
Most read > The latest count of TikTok users worldwide
OTHER MCDONALD’S LOGO STYLES
- The new McDonald’s logo white PNG
- The new McDonald’s logo black PNG
- The new McDonald’s icon white PNG
- The new McDonald’s icon black PNG
WHO OWNS THE MCDONALD’S BRAND?
McDonald’s is a publicly traded company owned by different shareholders.
According to CNN Business reports, most of this company’s owners are institutional investors, who make up 70.14% of the outstanding shares, being the largest The Vanguard Group.
Individual owners only make up about 0.31% of MacDonald’s ownership.
Download > The new TikTok logo black
The top 6 most downloaded logos:
The new McDonald’s logo is an important component of the company’s marketing strategy because it serves as the visual anchor for the brand, helping with recognition, differentiation, trust-building, and emotional connection with customers.
The latest McDonald’s logo reinforces the brand’s identity and sets the tone for McDonald’s marketing efforts.
eDigital can help you conceptualise, plan, develop, run and optimise successful marketing campaigns that generate leads and sales for your brand.
The services we offer include:
- Strategic planning for social media and other digital marketing channels.
- Online advertising management and optimisation (Search, Display, social media ads and re-marketing).
- Marketing training: social media training and digital marketing training.
- SEO strategy and execution. Including content development (articles, stories, eye-catching and SEO-optimised visuals).
- Celebrity and influencer marketing campaign strategy.
- Brand development. Logo creation, brand personality development and design of marketing materials.
- Consumer contests/competitions/giveaways.
- Email marketing. Dip sequence design and deployment.
- Conversion rate optimisation. Also called “path to purchase” optimisation.
Contact us today and start boosting your leads and sales.
Final note: Want to reduce customer acquisition costs and dependency on paid media? eDigital‘s marketing strategy training will unmercifully review your marketing campaigns and help you build a marketing engine with channels and assets you fully own. The training will stir up your team’s thinking and bring new ideas to activate new conversion paths and effectively boost customer lifetime value.
THE NEW MCDONALD’S LOGO PNG IN 2024
Mau is one of the most popular marketing consultants. Mau can help you lower customer acquisition costs and paid media dependency through custom training and strategy sessions. Mau‘s popular Digital Marketing Plan & Social Media Plan templates are used by top marketers.