THE NEW COCA-COLA LOGO PNG FOR 2024
The new official Coca-Cola logo red PNG 2024. The latest Coca-Cola logo red colour on a transparent background large and small pixel sizes. The current official Coke logo aesthetics.
By Mau, a Senior Logo designer and marketing strategist at eDigital.
Marketers are reading > How much Influencers charge this year
THE NEW COCA-COLA LOGO PNG TRANSPARENT 2024
Click on the below image to get the full-size new Coca-Cola logo PNG in 2024
THE NEW COCA-COLA LOGO PNG 2024 – WHITE WORDMARK ON A RED BACKGROUND
⚡️ Trending today > The top ethical issues in Marketing
THE NEW COCA-COLA LOGO PNG 2024 – RED WORDMARK ON TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND
Popular this week > Why good people sometimes do bad things
ABOUT THE NEW COCA-COLA LOGO
The new Coca-Cola logo is iconic for being universally recognisable. However, you may be surprised to know the famous drink logo has not always looked exactly as it does now.
Robinson experimented with an elaborate Spencerian script, a form of penmanship characteristic of that time.
After consultation, the others working at Pemberton’s company adopted the script by unanimous consent.
WHO DESIGNED THE LATEST COCA-COLA LOGO?
The latest Co-Coca logo was created by Frank M. Robinson who came up with the name Coca-Cola® and the famous wordmark. Robinson was the bookkeeper of Dr. John S. Pemberton, the inventor of the Coca-Cola drink formula.
⭐️ Marketers are reading > The top 25 trending TikTok hashtags right now
SMALL COCA-COLA LOGO PNG
Popular today > The top 25 Australian comedians
COCA-COLA SINGLE-USE PLASTIC POLLUTES OUR PLANET
The new Coca-Cola logo is one of the world’s most recognised logos for the good and the bad. The big challenge still exists. How can I feel good supporting a company that pollutes the planet? It’s a great question shareholders and employees are asking themselves.
eDigital can help you conceptualise, plan, develop, run and optimise successful digital marketing campaigns that generate leads and sales for your brand.
Our digital marketing services include:
- Strategic planning for social media and other digital marketing channels.
- Online advertising management and optimisation (Search, Display, social media ads and re-marketing).
- Marketing training: social media training and digital marketing training.
- SEO strategy and execution. Including content development (articles, stories, eye-catching and SEO-optimised visuals).
- Celebrity and influencer marketing campaign strategy.
- Brand development. Logo creation, brand personality development and design of marketing materials.
- Consumer contests/competitions/giveaways.
- Email marketing. Dip sequence design and deployment.
- Conversion rate optimisation. It is also called “path to purchase” optimisation.
Contact us today and start boosting your leads and sales.
Final note: Want to reduce customer acquisition costs and dependency on paid media? eDigital‘s marketing strategy training will unmercifully review your marketing, help you build a marketing engine with channels and assets you own, stir your team’s thinking, bring new ideas for new conversion paths and boost customer lifetime value.
THE LATEST COCA-COLA LOGO PNG IN 2024
Mau is one of the most popular marketing consultants offering the best marketing strategy training and the best social media training. Top marketers use Mau’s popular Digital Marketing Plan and Social Media Plan templates.