HOW TO FIND A FACEBOOK POST ID IN 2024
Find a Facebook post ID in 2024 or a Facebook post ID in the URL in 2024. Easy and simple tips to search and find your Facebook ad post ID steps.
Brought to you by Mau, a Senior Facebook marketing specialist at eDigital.
FINDING A FACEBOOK POST ID IN 2024
Before you find your Facebook post ID, let me tell you something you have probably been turning a blind eye to…
Facebook is not helping your business
- If lucky, your Facebook content is being seen by 2% of your followers. That’s crazy! This is a massive issue affecting thousands of marketers in different industries.
- You have been trying hard to build an audience on Facebook that you do not even own.
- You cannot transfer your hard-earned Facebook followers to your own CRM or another platform.
- Your customer acquisition costs from Facebook ads are through the roof.
I can offer you tailored marketing strategy training or a workshop that will help you:
- Lower customer acquisition costs.
- Minimise dependency on paid media.
- Build a marketing engine with marketing assets and channels you fully own.
- Craft the best digital marketing plan and social media strategy that boosts sales and customer lifetime value.
HOW TO FIND A FACEBOOK POST ID – STEPS
You might need a Facebook post ID when boosting a post on Facebook Ads Manager but the post you want to boost does not appear on the drop-down of the recent Facebook posts list. In that case, the only option is to provide Facebook with the exact post ID.
Facebook Ads Manager allows you to find a specific post by its post ID so you can boost it (make it an ad) as per the screenshot below.
- Find the post you want to boost on ads manager.
- Click on the post date.
- A new window will open with the exact post URL
- Have a look at the URL and pay precise attention to the last long number after the second last “/”
- Viola! You have found your Facebook post ID!
Now you can add that number into the box provided in the Facebook Ads Manager. Your Facebook post should now appear as an option to be sponsored/boosted.
Need training on how to boost your leads and sales online and increase conversions? Contact us today!
Final note: Want to reduce customer acquisition costs and dependency on paid media? eDigital’s marketing strategy training will unmercifully review your marketing campaigns and help you build a marketing engine with channels and assets you fully own. The training will stir up your team’s thinking and bring new ideas to activate new conversion paths and effectively boost customer lifetime value.
HOW TO FIND A FACEBOOK POST ID
Mau is one of the most popular marketing consultants helping marketers like you lower customer acquisition costs and paid media dependency through custom training and strategy sessions. Mau‘s popular Digital Marketing Plan & Social Media Plan templates are used by thousands of marketers.