HOW TO IMPLEMENT GOOGLE TAG MANAGER IN AVADA THEME 2019
Learn how to implement google tag manager in avada theme wordpress site…
STEPS TO IMPLEMENT GOOGLE TAG MANAGER IN AVADA THEME
- Login to Google Tag Manager.
- Go to Admin>Container>Install Google Tag Manager.
- Cool, you are now presented with the two codes you need to copy and pages on all pages of your Avada theme website.
- Now, keep that page and open a new window.
- In the new window, Login to your Avada theme WordPress website.
- Click on “Appearance” option on the left hand side menu.
- Click on “Theme Options”
- Click on “General” – top option on the left hand side menu inside “Theme Options”
- Go to the “Space before </head>” box and paste the first part of your unique Google Tag Manager code
- Now Go to the “Space before </body>” box and paste the second part of your unique Google Tag Manager code.
- Click “Save all changes“
- Viola! Congrats! Your Google Tag Manager is now implemented on your Avada theme wordpress site 🙂
If you need more support with your current Google Tag Manager implementation, contact us 🙂
HOW TO IMPLEMENT GOOGLE TAG MANAGER IN AVADA THEME 2018
was brought to you by…
Award Winner Digital Marketer, top Linkedin Influencer, Certified Facebook / Adwords Professional, Certified SEO Consultant, StartUp Investor, Writer, Speaker. 15+ years optimising some of Australia’s top brands. MAU.trains marketers via Strategy Workshops & Training Sessions inc his popular Digital Marketing Plan & Social Media Plan templates. MAU. enjoys football, latin music & hiking while teaching Digital Marketing or completing creative photography briefs and conceptual photography assignments. Subscribe to MAU.’s e-newsletter connect on LinkedIn Instagram Facebook
eDigital – Australia’s “Digital Marketing” Destination
Share your opinion below 😀 ⇓