GIF NOT SHOWING ON WORDPRESS – HOW TO SOLVE IT
You have uploaded a gif image but it is showing as an image but not as an animated gif on your WordPress page. The correct steps and instructions to troubleshoot when a GIF appears as an image on WordPress.
How to easily solve when a GIF file is not showing correctly on WordPress. The top steps and instructions to solve it.
Brought to you by Mau, A senior WordPress expert at eDigital.
Popular today > How to add a Mailchimp pop-up form on WordPress
HOW TO FIX A GIF NOT SHOWING ON WORDPRESS
Steps and Instructions below:
- Log in to your WordPress account.
- Open the page you want your fig image on
- Click on the image
- Some options should appear above the image.
- Click on the “pencil” icon (edit)
- A pop-up window should appear with all the image details.
- Within that pop-up window, go to Display Settings >> Size
- Select “Full size”
- Click the red button “Update”
- Click “Save”
- Viola! Your gif should now appear on your WordPress page.
You may be interested in reading > How to fix white text and missing buttons on the WordPress visual editor
Ensuring that GIF files appear correctly on WordPress is important for visual appeal, content engagement and brand identity.
GIF files showing correctly on WordPress can help with storytelling, social sharing and mobile compatibility
GIF files working properly can help with your WordPress website’s performance optimisation and accessibility.
By ensuring that GIFs are optimised, accessible, and compatible with all devices, you can provide a positive and engaging user experience for all visitors to your WordPress website.
eDigital can help you conceptualise, plan, develop, run and optimise successful digital marketing campaigns that generate leads and sales for your brand.
Our digital marketing services include:
- Strategic planning for social media and other digital marketing channels.
- Online advertising management and optimisation (Search, Display, social media ads and re-marketing).
- Marketing training: social media training and digital marketing training.
- SEO strategy and execution. Including content development (articles, stories, eye-catching and SEO-optimised visuals).
- Celebrity and influencer marketing campaign strategy.
- Brand development. Logo creation, brand personality development and design of marketing materials.
- Consumer contests/competitions/giveaways.
- Email marketing. Dip sequence design and deployment.
- Conversion rate optimisation. It is also called “path to purchase” optimisation.
Contact us today and start boosting your leads and sales.
Final note: Want to reduce customer acquisition costs and dependency on paid media? eDigital‘s marketing strategy training will unmercifully review your marketing, help you build a marketing engine with channels and assets you own, stir your team’s thinking, bring new ideas for new conversion paths and boost customer lifetime value.
HOW TO FIX GIF SHOWING AS IMAGE ON WORDPRESS
Mau is one of the most popular marketing consultants offering the best marketing strategy training and the best social media training. Top marketers use Mau’s popular Digital Marketing Plan and Social Media Plan templates.