SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING TRAINING
Power charge your team with the best social media marketing skills and knowledge. Increase lead & sales with the best social media practices. eDigital’s offers on-site Social Media Training in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and other cities around Australia. Wanna learn from home? That’s ok, we can run online social media marketing training your team can complete it from home.
SOCIAL MEDIA TRAINING SYDNEY
Are you looking for some social media help, support or social media training to improve and dramatically increase the results of your time spent promoting your business on social media?
WHAT’S AN ON-SITE SOCIAL MEDIA SESSION
An on-site social media training session is a face-to-face practical session delivered at your office by a training facilitator. Mau, our Social Media Training facilitator will visit your office and help you roadmap your social media strategy, key goals, metrics and show you best practices when engaging with your prospective and current customers via Social Media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter and others.
OUR APPROACH – SOCIAL MEDIA METRICS MAP
We help you get your team to buy into the complete story data can tell, rather than vanity metrics. Just because some of your posts get some sort of engagement, doesn’t necessarily mean you’re besting your competitor, whose engagement as a percentage of their audience is through the roof.
SOLUTION: Tell the whole story and use the below Social Metrics Map. We make sure you’re reporting on the correct metrics, not just the “sexy” ones; aligning your KPIs with your social strategy’s objectives.
WHAT’S REQUIRED FROM A CLIENT
- A meeting room that accommodates all participants.
- Access to wifi internet
- Project is ideal but not necessary.
- Participants to bring their own computers and notebooks, pens and passwords.
- Important to prepared and bring a list of all your social media questions/challenges/doubts.
WHAT’S INCLUDED WITHIN THE SOCIAL MEDIA TRAINING SESSIONS?
Your eDigital’s Social Media Training session or workshop will include:
- Defined agenda. We work with you to confirm the agenda items and training objectives.
- Relevant learning material. Mau, our social media training facilitator will prepare any relevant material, best practices, examples to your specific training needs.
- Discussion. Specific times for discussion, idea generation and questions.
- Knowledge check. Wrap up with a knowledge check online survey.
- Email follow-up. For any questions that were not resolved during the session.
eDigital practical social media sessions can include topics such as:
- How to set up a Facebook business page.
- How to source, edit and publish images for your social media.
- What tools to use to schedule your social media posts.
- How to create your social media strategy (positioning, voice and tone).
- How to create your content strategy (own, user-generated, partner generated).
- How to cultivate and nurture media partners and social media influencers to grow your community.
- How to create and publish and optimise Facebook and Instagram ads.
- How to build a Facebook or Instagram community.
- How to use Google Trends and Google Adwords keyword planner when deciding top content for your social media
- How to measure your social media success in Google Analytics
- How to do keyword research to find key topics to publish via social media
- How to use Instagram and Pinterest to promote your business and engage with your prospective clients and customers
- How to set up and post on Google Plus
- How to use Linkedin for b2b (business to business) and how to become a social seller.
- How to use SlideShare to increase leads.
- How to promote your most popular social media content via email marketing.
Any questions that cannot be answered during the social media training session, they will be followed up with an email after the session.
WHAT’S THE SOCIAL MEDIA TRAINING SESSION DURATION?
Our on-site sessions are between 2-2.5 hours. The more sessions you book, cost per session gets reduced. Most of eDigital’s clients like to book on average 3-4 sessions. From experience, we recommend keeping sessions to a max of 2.5 hours.
HOW MANY PARTICIPANTS CAN BE INVITED TO A SOCIAL MEDIA TRAINING SESSION?
We suggest no more than 30 participants. We can train large Government teams or large enterprise teams. However from experience, our sessions tend to be for max four participants; – mid-size businesses with a couple of people in charge of marketing and some else interested to take the session: sales manager, CEO, Director – making them very detailed and thorough. The fewer participants the more opportunity to respond to all questions and challenges each participant is experiencing with social media.
WHERE IN AUSTRALIA CAN SOCIAL MEDIA TRAINING BE FACILITATED?
Sydney metro areas are the most affordable as we are based in Bondi Beach, Sydney Eastern Suburbs.
A small extra charge will be added to cover the transport cost and time when providing on-site training in cities such as Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Cairns, Darwin, Hobart, Perth or to travel to NSW towns such as Wollongong, Central Coast, Gosford, Byron Bay and others.
WHO ARE THE SOCIAL MEDIA TRAINERS?
Mau is our Senior Social Media Marketing Trainer with over 15 years social media experience with top brands including News Limited, Realestate.com.au, NSW Government, The Athlete’s Foot, Thrifty Car Rental has trained hundreds of business owners (see top clients), marketing managers and other digital marketing and social media enthusiasts.
SOCIAL MEDIA TRAINING SYDNEY FEES
Prices depend on how many sessions you are interested to undertake and how many people is invited to the session. Contact us today to discuss your specific needs.
DOES EDIGITAL OFFER SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT?
We could but we encourage you or someone in your team to do it as you ultimately know your brand values, personality, voice and tone. You are the one who has daily access and knowledge about your brand and business. By the time you brief and send material to us or to other social media agency and get it all approved it will double your time. Best you directly own and manage your business social media.
However, for advanced social media campaigns builds and optimisation. ie: consumer competitions/contest or advanced paid campaigns we can run them on behalf of you.
SOCIAL MEDIA TRAINING OPTIONS
Alternatively, if you want to learn social media online, we suggest you check some of these social media online courses. eDigital also runs after-hours social media classes in Sydney. To know about our next Social Media classes, please follow us on Facebook or subscribe to our e-newsletter where more than 1.2k industry professionals are already receiving our social media training invites.
“MAU. has a great presentation style. Friendly, knowledgeable, articulate and engages with his audience frequently”
“MAU. was wonderful. Lots of information on the subject and great use of relevant examples. Also really like how Mau engages the class to provide examples, having the opportunity for new ideas to be raised and success stories in different industries brought to attention. I will come back to some of his digital marketing classes!”
“I thought it was great and would attend another of his classes”
” The lecturer provided a very extensive range of valuable information. As time was short sadly we ran out of time to see some of his excellent information. I would suggest extending the time from 2 to 3 hours”
“The class was great and MAU.’s knowledge of marketing and social media was indeed impressive”
“I thought it was great and would attend another of his classes”
“Hi MAU., Thank you for tonight’s class- very insightful and I learnt a lot! Would love to get your newsletter! Cheers, Corina”
“Hello MAU., A belated thank you for running an excellent Social Media Mapping session on Wednesday at GA. It was a very useful session and I learned many tips. Jill”
Book your Social Media Strategy session by contacting us today!
SOCIAL MEDIA AUDITS
eDigital’s Social Media audits are great for brands that are looking to improve the presence, content quality and amplification of their social media.
eDigital’s Social Media Audit draft document will spot those hidden opportunities your brand can unlock in order to improve your social media reach, engagement and amplification.
Whatever your social media platform you use, our Audits not just tell you what to do but will bring some of the world’s best examples other brands are implementing to win followers and reach business objectives.
To enquiry about our Social Media Audits, contact us today
- Check out MAU.‘s profile as a Social Media keynote speaker.
No Fields Found.
Book your social media training by contacting us below ⬇
This article was brought to you by…
Mau is a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist with 15+ years helping clients solve their digital marketing challenges. Mau is a certified Facebook & Adwords Professional, Certified SEO Consultant and industry speaker. Mau trains marketers via Strategy Workshops & Training Sessions inc his popular Digital Marketing Plan & Social Media Plan templates. Subscribe to Mau’s e-newsletter connect on LinkedIn Instagram Facebook
eDigital – Australia’s “Digital Marketing” Destination