THE BEST 10 SOCIAL MEDIA FOR GOVERNMENT – CONFERENCES AND SUMMITS 2020
Find below the most up-to-date list of the best Social Media for Government – Conferences and Summits 2020. Produced by MAU. Senior Digital Marketing Specialist and social media training facilitator at eDigital.
THE BEST 10 SOCIAL MEDIA FOR GOVERNMENT – CONFERENCES AND SUMMITS
- Government Social Media Conference by Government Social Media LLC. Seattle, USA. Join 1k+ government social media professionals for the only major social media conference in the United States for government agencies. This annual event will be held at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle.
- Strategic Government Communications conference by Aliconferences. Washington, USA. Learn how to align your internal and external messages by using social media, video, and mobile tools. Are you looking for ways to redesign and refresh your website? Proven strategies for a mobile app? New ways to engage with your audiences using social media and video? Then this training is designed for you! Expand your reach and gain the involvement — and trust — of your audience by utilizing more impactful, compelling & relevant digital communications to relay your messages and information more effectively. Hear how other government agencies are using strategic storytelling, visual content, mobile communication strategies and measuring their results – to advance agency missions and engage audiences.
Related > The “Social Media for Government Book” by eDigital. Find social media for government best practices, ideas and examples on this premium eBook you will not find anywhere else.
- Smile Conference by Laws Communications. Scottsdale, AZ, USA. The SMILE Conference is the world’s premier source for training for police in the use of social media for community outreach, event management, and investigations. This social media for government conference has pioneered the adoption of social media by law enforcement agencies across the world for public outreach, crime prevention, and forensics since 2010. The SMILE Conference has become both the go-to and most trusted source by law enforcement agencies worldwide. Come to learn from the best and network with an international audience of police social media practitioners.
- The PRSA Public Affairs and Government Summit by PRSA. Detroit, USA. This social media conference focuses on the multidisciplinary interests of public affairs professionals and shares valuable resources for government communicators who hold public affairs roles in the NGO sectors as well as in local, state and/or national government bodies and the military. This social media for government summit will feature informative sessions on a wide variety of topics, including social media, crisis management, the use of polling to define messaging, public record requests, and best practices for issue advocacy campaigns. It will offer productive opportunities for professional development, idea exchange and networking.
- Social Media, Mobile and Video for Government Conference by Aliconferences. Chicago, USA. Learn how to improve your social media strategy, create digital content that engages, and increase social media traffic across your government agency. Hear how other government agencies are using strategic video content, social media and digital communication tools to engage with their stakeholders.
- Social for Safety Conference by Government Social Media LLC, Reno, Nevada, USA. The first-ever Social for Safety Conference in Oct2019 brought together communicators representing law enforcement, fire service, emergency management and more to share social media expertise and best practices. #S4SCON supports the largest network of public sector social media professionals in the USA.
- Social Media for Governance Summit by Digital Agency Network. Dubai, UAE. Social Media for Governance Summit 2019 will bring together policymakers, government bodies, public services, social media platforms and technology providers to brainstorm and learn best global practices in the effective use of social media for government bodies. This summit will mark a new age of, governance with social media as Chief Communications Platform.
- Social Media Government Summit by Akolade. Melbourne, Australia. A unique event that will explore some of the most exciting case studies and innovative strategies to maximise social media success. With powerful keynote presentations and panel discussions from Australia’s leading Social Media professionals, this event will address the most significant challenges being faced today and uncover the knowledge, strategies and technology to improve the impact and value of social media efforts.
- Public Sector Comms Leaders, by Public Spectrum. Melbourne, Australia. With an unprecedented rise in communications channels, news sources and social platforms, the role of public sector leaders in communications has never been more broad or crucial for organisational effectiveness and reputation. With the nature and evolving role of communication leaders still under question, and widely misunderstood within government organisations, now is the time to focus on how communications leaders should shape public sector reputation and Government strategy and initiatives as a whole. Public Sector Comms Leaders will feature keynotes, panel discussions and case studies from Australia’s leading public sector organisations and high-profile corporations to address challenges and changing perceptions of communications in the sector.
- Public Sector Strategy Communications & Engagement Conference by Criterion. Canberra, Australia. From large campaigns to targeted engagement programs, Australian Public Sector communications professionals are dealing with an increasingly fragmented media landscape and decreasing citizen attention spans. When employed effectively, government communications initiatives are an incredible tool to engage with the general public. However, measuring the impact of government communications initiatives remains a critical challenge. Learn from, and network with other Australian public communications professionals at the Public Sector Communications & Engagement conference. Gain insights into cutting-edge campaigns and communications initiatives, and take back actionable tools, strategies and fresh ideas to your organisation.
If you want to learn more about our Social Media for Government Audits and/or Social Media Listening for Government services that include public sentiment tracking, analysis and reporting, please contact us.
You can also purchase this Premium Social Media Marketing Plan Template
SOCIAL MEDIA FOR GOVERNMENT – CONFERENCES AND SUMMITS
was brought to you by…
Award Winner Digital Marketer, top Linkedin Influencer, Certified Facebook / Adwords Professional, Certified SEO Consultant, StartUp Investor, Writer, Speaker. 15+ years optimising some of Australia’s top brands. MAU.trains marketers via Strategy Workshops & Training Sessions inc his popular Digital Marketing Plan & Social Media Plan templates. MAU. enjoys football, Latin music & hiking while teaching Digital Marketing or completing creative photography briefs and conceptual photography assignments. Subscribe to MAU.’s e-newsletter connect on LinkedIn Instagram Facebook
eDigital – Australia’s “Digital Marketing” Destination
Share your opinion below 😀 ⇓