THE BEST SOCIAL MEDIA COURSES IN SYDNEY IN 2024
Find below the best Social Media Marketing courses & training in Sydney, Australia 2024. Learn top social media marketing skills faster than at University or TAFE from certified specialists. Choose from the top Social Media courses in Sydney, NSW for small businesses to large enterprise teams.
Brought to you by Mau, a Senior Social Media Specialist and training facilitator at eDigital.
THE BEST SOCIAL MEDIA COURSES IN SYDNEY IN 2024
Our best virtual assistants have discovered people from a vast range of roles are moving to social media marketing. From customer service representatives to journalists, designers and anyone who likes to publish creative content and manage audiences find social media marketing a rewarding career.
As a social media specialist, you will be helping marketing teams achieve their marketing objectives such as increasing brand preference and trust, boosting leads, supporting sales and building brand equity.
And to do that, companies in Sydney require you to have some of the best social media marketing skills.
But, you may say… “why should I study when I know how to best use social media”.
You may have thousands of people looking at your viral videos on TikTok or Youtube, or have one of the most unique bikini shot photos on Instagram but that does not mean you know what it takes to transform a small business into a global brand with the power of social media.
IMPORTANCE OF SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING TRAINING
Social media is one of the most effective marketing tools and knowing how to get the most from it can be the difference in making your business and its brands a success.
As social media evolves every day, it poses a massive challenge across industries. From cultural or artistic institutions, non-profits or charities to top enterprise revenue-generating businesses, you should gain the latest skills and up-to-date knowledge in social media marketing.
It is not enough to look at the social media followers count, produce funny viral videos and be on top of the latest social media trends. As an expert social media manager, you are expected to deliver tangible results for your organisation; and this means social media should help increase sales and brand equity.
Whether you want to enhance job prospects, advance your career (get promoted), secure your first marketing role or simply but equally importantly attract new clients for your business; completing a social media marketing course in Sydney, NSW will be a great tool to have as it is also one of the most in-demand skills for this year.
THE BEST SOCIAL MEDIA COURSES IN SYDNEY
There are different types of social media marketing courses available in Sydney Australia including:
- Classes: Lecture type with student participation
- Keynote: Lecture with minimal student participation – passive learning
- Workshop: The agenda is decided by the students, high student participation – active learning
- Bootcamps: a mix of lectures and workshops during a whole day.
- In-class (you visit the training provider)
- On-site (the training provider facilitates the training at your office)
- Distance learning (by correspondence)
Below we share four social media courses and training programs we offer in Sydney, NSW Australia.
1. SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING STRATEGY – 3 SESSIONS PROGRAM by eDigital
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This is a hands-on, 100% practical social media program to solve your business’s unique social media challenges and issues. You will learn some of the world’s top social media marketing strategies, frameworks, trends and technologies.
Through this social media marketing strategy training program, you will build the capabilities and skills for successful implementation of your social media strategies and executions on different channels ie: Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, TikTok, Twitter, etc.
This social media marketing strategy program consists of 3 online sessions – one hour each and includes:
- Discovery session. Understand your business, your objectives and goals and your specific social media marketing training needs, issues and/or challenges.
- Strategy session. You will write your social media marketing strategy with the help of one of our Social Media Marketing Specialists.
- Review session. After one month, we will meet with you to revisit your strategy and tactical executions and provide feedback and support to any new challenges and issues.
Benefits of this program:
- Custom sessions. You get private online sessions tailored to your unique social media marketing needs and challenges affecting your business. Your training facilitator will work with you to define the agenda and learning outcomes.
- Convenient. Would you like to learn while wearing your PJs in bed or at your favourite location? it is up to you. You decide your most comfy place to learn and the day and time that suits your busy schedule. We are flexible.
- Invite your team members. You can invite as many colleagues as you want.
- Proven methodology frameworks. With practical and effective examples, case studies and frameworks, you will learn how to build a successful social media marketing strategy that generates leads and tangible increases in sales results in the shortest period.
- Practical, actionable tips. You will be shown top social media marketing best practices, secrets, tricks, tips and tools most marketers do not know about it.
YOU WILL LEARN:
✔︎ How to design your social media marketing strategy.
✔︎ How to find and target your most profitable customer through social media channels.
✔︎ How to design a consistent and impactful brand your most profitable customer would love to follow, like and comment on.
✔︎ How to keep an engaged audience that brings more followers to you.
✔︎ How to create a strong aesthetic, how to compose images and all the social media etiquette tips you didn’t know you needed to know.
✔︎ You will also get the chance to put their theories into practice by initiating your social media marketing strategy.
✔︎ Free bonus: Have exclusive access to our premium social media marketing plan template.
HOW TO BOOK THIS SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY COURSE
Once payment is completed, we will confirm the date and time options for you to choose from.
About the facilitator
Mau’s experience includes supporting some of the top brands in Australia including News Limited, Realestate.com.au, The Athletes Foot, Thrifty Car Rental and others with the best digital marketing strategies generating reductions in customer acquisition costs and dependency on paid media.
Mau has consulted for a great range of clients across different industries including some of Australia’s ASX 200 companies. You can see our clients list.
Mau has been a seasonal lecturer and keynote speaker for some local and international training institutions, conferences and events.
You can also read more about Mau’s experience and profile on Mau’s Linkedin profile.
Mau is also responsible for monetising eDigital website visits through paid content and display banner advertising.
Contact us to find out more.
2. SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING FOR BEGINNERS TRAINING by eDigital
This beginner’s social media marketing course will teach you how to create a social media strategy to build your business and online marketing campaign. You will learn the tools you need to build a network and run social media campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube and other platforms.
This premium social media marketing course for beginners in Sydney, NSW will give you an overview of social media’s role in driving customer engagement. By taking part in practical exercises you will learn how to establish a unique voice and how to get the most from social media platforms with appropriate and engaging content.
Topics covered in this course:
- Learn the latest from the most popular social media platforms and best practice
- How to build a sustainable follower base on social media platforms
- Creating a consistent voice across platforms
- Best practices in social media marketing strategies
- Analysing social media marketing metrics to segment and target your audience
- Measuring social media marketing return on investment (ROI)
- Overview of online privacy laws and best practices for privacy including data breaches
- Content strategies for both social media and SEO.
Contact eDigital to find out more about this social media beginners course in Sydney.
3. SOCIAL MEDIA FOR MARKETERS COURSE by eDigital
This is the best social media marketing course for professionals already working in the industry and with intermediate to advanced knowledge and expertise in social media
You will learn how to keep your most profitable segments engaged with some of the best strategies for content creation and curation. You will learn advanced social media marketing techniques and best practices for managing and tracking your social media marketing campaigns.
This is a custom training program. We will work with you to define your training agenda.
Topics you can choose from include:
- Decide on the best social media channels to use.
- How to brainstorm the best content-type ideas for social media.
- Learn all the essentials needed to run a Social Media Marketing plan.
- The best tips for successful social media management
- How to choose from some of the best social media management software, social media listening platforms and social media monitoring tools.
- How to implement one of the best Instagram widgets on your website.
- How to run social media competitions with one of the best social media contest apps.
- How to use some of the best social media marketing tools and strategies to your advantage.
- How to get Instagram followers fast and free.
- Gain the skills to effectively deliver targeted social media campaigns and ads.
- How to brief an influencer, how much to pay for a post and choose from one of the best influencer platforms
- How to use Instagram Insights or choose from one of the best Instagram analytics tools.
- How to choose the best time to post on Instagram, TikTok and other platforms.
- How to best promote your Facebook page using insights from your customers.
- The best tips to respond to negative reviews and comments on social media
- The best positive words for social media commentary.
- How to track and measure social media on Google Analytics.
- How to free up your time by using one of the best social media scheduling tools.
- Understand social media history timeline, its current state, top Australian influencers on Instagram/TikTok and how social media is evolving (Conversation Prism 5.0)
- How to create an effective social media policy for your employees.
Contact eDigital to find out more about this Social Media for Marketers course in Sydney.
4. SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING SHORT COURSES IN SYDNEY, NSW
eDigital’s short social media courses are carefully designed to answer your specific social media challenges and issues and review your current social media marketing strategy with no need to complete a long course.
You can book a short one-hour social media course and choose the agenda from a variety of different social media topics.
Contact us to find out more.
eDigital newsletter > Join 5k+ subscribers and get proven successful marketing strategies and tips!
ACCREDITED SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING COURSES IN SYDNEY, NSW WITH OFFICIAL CERTIFICATION AFTER COMPLETION
Some registered training organisations (RTOs) – based in Sydney, NSW – offer accredited social media courses that can earn you a certification such as a diploma, a certificate, a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree. Popular places are TAFE campuses or Universities in Sydney.
Check whether accredited social media courses are a great fit for your current social media challenges as you may be better off with a custom social media marketing training program that solves your specific social media marketing needs, challenges or issues and can provide tangible and practical ways to improve your social media in your organisation.
Popular read > The best social media strategy template
WHY SYDNEY TO STUDY SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING?
- Completing a social media course will offer you greater chances to land a job with some of the most popular social media platforms with offices in Sydney, ie. Facebook, TikTok, YouTube and others.
- Sydney has thriving startups in fast-growing industries. Entrepreneurs and startup founders are always looking for social media marketing specialists to help them manage, automate and optimise their social media marketing activities.
- Social media is one of the skills in greatest demand at the moment. As more marketing budgets shift to Social Media and Digital Marketing, more skilled talent is needed. There is no better time to be working on Social Media as the average annual salary for social media roles in Sydney is $88k according to job aggregator Adzuna.
⚡️ Trending > Social media training for government employees
THE BENEFITS OF SOCIAL MEDIA COURSES IN SYDNEY
Choosing one of the best social media marketing training in Sydney will offer you the skills and competencies to perform a great variety of tasks and help companies complete some popular social media marketing activities. The benefits for companies hiring a well-trained social media marketing specialist include:
- Help customers in their purchase journey (brand awareness > recognition > preference > trial > purchase > loyalty).
- Convert followers into frequent and loyal customers (increase sales)
- Increase leads by reaching potential customers via targeted banner ads or sponsored posts and get results in real-time.
- Discover what popular content your competitors are promoting via social media
- Share and promote consumer competitions and contests faster and easier
- Amplify all types of content: owned, earned and paid branded content
- Gain valuable customer insights from social media listening, tracking and monitoring.
- Boost your SEO rankings by offering social signals to Google Search.
QUESTIONS TO CONSIDER BEFORE TAKING A SYDNEY SOCIAL MEDIA COURSE
- Are you studying social media marketing for career development, for building your brand or just something to do as a hobby? Some social media courses specialise in different types of needs: social media for startups, social media for marketing managers, social media for community managers, social media analytics, etc.
- How much time in a week will you commit to studying and practising social media marketing?
- Do you already use the most popular social media platforms? if not, best you start using them and get a feeling about them before taking a social media marketing course.
- Would you like to commute to go to school? If not many, you might consider an online social media course.
- How quickly do you need to start your social media marketing course? if you can wait, you might be able to negotiate a deal with the education provider.
- What is your brand’s overall purpose and can the power of social media help you communicate your purpose?
- What does your brand aim to achieve with social media? Think about the steps along the customer purchase funnel.
- What exact content does your most profitable customer segment crave?
- Have you mapped out your brand personality, voice and tone? Having branding ready will speed up the process of executing your social media activities.
Just in > The best social media conferences for government
THINGS TO CHECK WHEN SELECTING A SOCIAL MEDIA COURSE IN SYDNEY
- Do you need an accredited social media course? or are you happy with a non-accredited custom social media training program for your team?
- Does the social media marketing instructor have demonstrable real work experience helping marketers and businesses?
- What teaching methodology does the training facilitator use?
- What learning tools and social media resources are used to teach the course/program?
- Does the social media training provider offer online support?
- Will you be asked to complete real social media marketing work experience as part of the course/program?
- Can you pause the course for a while in case of an emergency?
Contact us today and find out more about our custom social media marketing training programs.
Learning social media marketing from experienced eDigital trainers offers a valuable opportunity to gain practical skills, strategic insights, and industry expertise that can elevate your social media marketing efforts and help you succeed in your marketing career.
eDigital can help you conceptualise, plan, develop, run and optimise successful marketing campaigns that generate leads and sales for your brand.
Our digital marketing services include:
- Strategic planning for social media and other digital marketing channels.
- Online advertising management and optimisation (Search, Display, social media ads and re-marketing).
- Marketing training: social media training and digital marketing training.
- SEO strategy and execution. Including content development (articles, stories, eye-catching and SEO-optimised visuals).
- Celebrity and influencer marketing campaign strategy.
- Brand development. Logo creation, brand personality development and design of marketing materials.
- Consumer contests/competitions/giveaways.
- Email marketing. Dip sequence design and deployment.
- Conversion rate optimisation. It is also called “path to purchase” optimisation.
Contact us today and start boosting your leads and sales.
Final note: Want to reduce customer acquisition costs and dependency on paid media? eDigital‘s marketing strategy training will unmercifully review your marketing, help you build a marketing engine with channels and assets you own, stir your team’s thinking, bring new ideas for new conversion paths and boost customer lifetime value.
THE BEST SOCIAL MEDIA COURSES IN SYDNEY IN 2024
Mau is one of the most popular marketing consultants offering the best marketing strategy training and the best social media training. Top marketers use Mau’s popular Digital Marketing Plan and Social Media Plan templates.