eDIGITAL SOCIAL MARKETING AWARDS AUSTRALIA 2024
The eDigital Social Marketing Awards Australia 2024 (eSMA) are now open to Australian charities and non-profits (NGOs) running some of the best social marketing campaigns for a great social cause.
eDIGITAL SOCIAL MARKETING AWARDS AUSTRALIA 2024
Support this award with a donation!
ABOUT THE AWARDS
The eDigital Social Marketing Awards Australia 2024 celebrate the most accomplished social marketing campaigns in the Australian charity & non-profit NGO sectors.
The eDigital Social Marketing Awards Australia 2024 is an important indicator of the effective use of social marketing techniques by Australian charities and NGO’s for a great social cause.
These awards also celebrate Social Marketers’ hard work and commitment to helping solve a social issue affecting a community in Australia.
Winning this award is a certificate of excellence for social marketing, an important milestone for your charity or NGO marketing team.
Not sure what social marketing is? Find the meaning and definition of Social Marketing.
To be eligible to enter and win these awards, you must be a Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) Australian charity or NGO. Only a single entry is allowed per organisation. Marketing agencies are welcome to apply on behalf of their clients, however, if your client is selected as the “Winner”, your client will be the receiver of the Awards’ Prize, not you.
The final winner awards prize includes:
- USD$1000 to the winning entry (must have a PayPal account) and should be used for your charity’s marketing campaigns.
- Award Badge. The 2024 Award Badge design file will be given to the winner. The winner will be able to exclusively use it on their website and/or other marketing material.
- Free promotion on our website. A premium article that describes and congratulates your winning entry will be published on eDigital website (One of Australia’s most visited Digital marketing websites)
- Winner announcement to our subscribers. A winner email announcement will be sent to our 5k+ subscribers
The winner and finalists are determined by the eDigital team. We will take into consideration:
- The use of resources and talent for research, planning, mitigating challenges and issues and measurement and evaluation of your social marketing strategy and campaign delivery.
- Your team’s hard work and level of effort invested to achieve your social marketing campaign results
- The top 3 activities delivered with other partners to achieve your social marketing campaign objectives
- Proven stats of the people (benefactors) positively affected by your organisation in the last year.
- Your plan on how to use the winning prize money.
The fee to enter this award is USD$$95.
Organisations that registered their interest in this award will receive payment instructions on the 1st of June 2024.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST NOW!
To register your interest in entering this award, simply contact us.
The winner of the 2024 eDigital Social Marketing Awards Australia will be announced on this page on the 13th of August 2024. Winners and finalists will be recognised at a virtual event on the 13th of August 2024.
- Interest registration deadline: 31st of May 2024
- Entry fee payment deadline: 28th of June 2024
- Form submission deadline: 26th of July 2024
- Winners are announcement date: 13th of August 2024
Next > Register your interest by contacting us
DONATE TO THE eSMA AWARDS
You can also donate to this award.
Out top 5 donators will be promoted on the winner announcement day and other marketing assets.
All donated money will be used to either:
- Pay for the costs of running this award
- Reduce the entry fee and/or
- Expand the pool prize to more winners
eDigital can help you conceptualise, plan, develop, run and optimise successful Social Marketing campaigns that generate leads and sales for your brand.
The services we offer include:
- Strategic planning for social media and other digital marketing channels.
- Online advertising management and optimisation (Search, Display, social media ads and re-marketing).
- Marketing training: social media training and digital marketing training.
- SEO strategy and execution. Including content development (articles, stories, eye-catching and SEO-optimised visuals).
- Celebrity and influencer marketing campaign strategy.
- Brand development. Logo creation, brand personality development and design of marketing materials.
- Consumer contests/competitions/giveaways.
- Email marketing. Dip sequence design and deployment.
- Conversion rate optimisation. Also called “path to purchase” optimisation.
Contact us today and start boosting your leads and sales.
Final note: Want to reduce customer acquisition costs and dependency on paid media? eDigital‘s marketing strategy training will unmercifully review your marketing, help you build a marketing engine with channels and assets you own, stir your team’s thinking, bring new ideas for new conversion paths and boost customer lifetime value.
eDigital Social Marketing Awards
Mau is one of the most popular marketing consultants and facilitator of eDigital‘s best marketing strategy training and best social media training. Top marketers use Mau’s popular Digital Marketing Plan and Social Media Plan templates.