HOW TO REACTIVATE SKYPE CREDIT
Cannot find your Skype credit? Find how to reactivate your Skype credit steps & instructions. Skype credit reactivation tips.
Microsoft decided to easily steal people’s credit (your money) by introducing a credit reactivation process. If you do not reactivate your credit, it will fly from your pocket and land on the Microsoft profits sheet and you will not be able to recover it.
The Skype credit reactivation steps are brought to you by Mau, a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist at eDigital.
STEPS TO REACTIVATE YOUR SKYPE CREDIT
You are not alone! Thousands of people are looking for the easiest way to reactivate their Skype credit.
Our best virtual assistants have discovered people who have not used their Skype credit for longer than 180 days, Microsoft will dodgily inactive their credit and they will not be able to use it to make Skype calls.
Learn how to quickly reactivate your Skype credit with the instructions and steps below.
Note: Before the Skype credit becomes inactive, you should have received an email message from Skype around 7 days prior to your credit becoming inactive. That email includes instructions on how to keep your balance active.
Do not let Microsoft steal your hard-earned money and re-activate your Skype credit follow these steps:
- Visit Skype website
- Sign in AND then click on “My Account“.
- A notification should appear “Your Skype credit is inactive” followed by a text link that reads: “Reactivate it now“.
- Click on that text link “Reactivate it now” (as per the screenshot below)
- You should be taken to: https://secure.skype.com/portal/settings/credit/reactivate
- Click on the green button that reads: “Reactivate credit“
- Now you should be taken to a confirmation page (as per the screenshot below)
- It might take up to 15 minutes to reactivate. Skype will send you an email when it’s done.
- Now you can either close the page or click on the “back” button at the bottom of this confirmation page.
- You should be able to see that your credit now appears on your Skype overview page. If you cannot see your credit. You may need to contact them.
- Once you contact Skype, the Skype customer service team will send you an email with a link to a page where you can re-activate your credit 🙂 Below is the email you will get from Skype once you contact them.
- Once you re-activate your Skype credit, you will receive an email confirmation notifying your Skype credit has been re-activated. (Email confirmation example below)
Trending today > The world’s top 25 most-followed sports athletes on Instagram.
HOW TO KEEP YOUR SKYPE CREDIT ACTIVE
It’s simple. Do any of the following and your Skype Credit balance will be active for another 180 days:
- Call any phone (landline or mobile) – even if the call lasts for just one second.
- Send an SMS message directly from Skype.
- Purchase a personal Skype Number, subscription or voice messaging using your Skype Credit.
eDigital newsletter > Join 5k+ subscribers and get proven successful marketing strategies and tips!
HOW TO AVOID GETTING YOUR SKYPE CREDIT INACTIVE?
Skype says they send two reminder emails: 7 days and 2 days before your Skype Credit becomes inactive. In our case, we actually never received any reminder. Ensure you make a call (outside your subscription, if you have one) or send a text every 180 days. The best way to check if your Skype credit is going to become inactive is to check your account status as there will be a clear text line notification telling you how many days are left for your Skype credit to become inactive. (see image below)
Once your Skype credit becomes inactive, Skype will send another automated email to remind you to reactivate your credit.
Popular this month > The top 25 most popular hashtags on TikTok.
eDigital can help you conceptualise, plan, develop, run and optimise successful marketing campaigns that generate leads and sales for your brand.
The services we offer include:
- Strategic planning for social media and other digital marketing channels.
- Online advertising management and optimisation (Search, Display, social media ads and re-marketing).
- Marketing training: social media training and digital marketing training.
- SEO strategy and execution. Including content development (articles, stories, eye-catching and SEO-optimised visuals).
- Celebrity and influencer marketing campaign strategy.
- Brand development. Logo creation, brand personality development and design of marketing materials.
- Consumer contests/competitions/giveaways.
- Email marketing. Dip sequence design and deployment.
- Conversion rate optimisation. Also called “path to purchase” optimisation.
Contact us today and start boosting your leads and sales.
Final note: Want to reduce customer acquisition costs and dependency on paid media? eDigital‘s marketing strategy training will unmercifully review your marketing, help you build a marketing engine with channels and assets you own, stir your team’s thinking, bring new ideas for new conversion paths and boost customer lifetime value.
HOW TO REACTIVATE SKYPE CREDIT
Mau is one of the most popular marketing consultants and facilitator of eDigital‘s best marketing strategy training and best social media training. Top marketers use Mau’s popular Digital Marketing Plan and Social Media Plan templates.