THE BEST META TITLE TAG LENGTH FOR SEO 2021
Optimise your website pages by using the most optimal meta title tag length. Increase your organic SEO traffic with the best meta title lengh. Search engine Google has recently updated the maximum length of title tags for 2021. Written by Mau, a Senior SEO specialist at eDigital.
THE BEST META TITLE TAG LENGTH FOR SEO IN 2021
While meta title tags were previously limited to a width of 512 pixels (roughly 50-55 characters), Google – the world’s most popular search engine – now has a new optimal meta title length.
The most optimal best meta title length for SEO is between 65-70 characters.
KEY BENEFITS OF AN OPTIMAL META TITLE TAG LENGTH FOR SEO
- An optimal meta title length on each of the pages of your website will help you increase the click-through rate from people seeing your title tag on google search results.
- Increasing the “click-through” rate will ensure you get more organic free traffic for your website
- As a result of getting more traffic, your website will start sending signals to google about the popularity of your pages and google might give your website better rankings.
- So an optimal meta title tag length works both ways, giving you more traffic AND also offering you better organic rankings.
AN OPTIMAL LENGTH IS ONE OF THE 7 META TITLE TAG HACKS FOR SEO.
You got it! you know now the optimal meta title tag length for SEO. However, you have 6 other ways you can optimise your meta title tag and win SEO organic rankings against your top competitors.
I am going to list the other ones most marketers do not know about…
- Adding current year on meta titles tags to increase rankings and SEO traffic. Google keyword tool (Inside Google Ads) can help you find date related content opportunities for your business.
- Applying synonyms or similar keywords on meta title tags to increase SEO traffic and rankings. Google keyword tool (inside Google Ads) can help you find synonyms too.
- Publish numbers on meta title tags to increase rankings and SEO traffic.
- Utilising action words (call to actions) on meta title tags to make your page increase click-throughs from search engine results.
- Using the top referring keywords from your Google Search console data on your meta title tags.
- Writing popular “Questions” on your meta title tags so you get top google rankings.
Not sure how to apply all these on your meta title tags? eDigital best SEO services can help you. Contact eDigital today!
OTHER POPULAR SEO ARTICLES
- PAGES VS POSTS FOR SEO
- THE BEST SEO TIPS
- TECHNICAL SEO AUDIT CHECKLIST – EASY AND EFFECTIVE
- SEO TRAINING IN SYDNEY
- BEST SEO TOOLS | KEYWORD RESEARCH TOOLS | BACKLINK TOOLS
- SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION COURSES
Final tip: are you not hitting your sales targets or your ads are not performing? Get an expert marketer to support you the whole year and help you boost your sales today!
This article was brought to you by…
Mau is a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist with 15+ years helping clients solve their digital marketing challenges. Mau is a certified Facebook & Adwords Professional, Certified SEO Consultant and industry speaker. Mau trains marketers via Strategy Workshops & Training Sessions inc his popular Digital Marketing Plan & Social Media Plan templates. Subscribe to Mau’s e-newsletter connect on LinkedIn Instagram Facebook