Delivering an SEO class – What we learn this week
Last Tuesday, eDigital run an SEO training class called “Effective Keyword Strategy for the new SEO rules” with over 30 participants.
WE LEARNT FROM OUR SEO STUDENTS
At the beginning of the session students were asked to write down the most important thing we would like to learn at the class.
We were excited to know that every person comes with a totally different view and angle about their own keyword research/seo challenges when executing activities to improve their rankings on Google Australia/Bing and other search engines.
Some of the students written responses were:
- Is there more than one method of SEO for WordPress.
- How to find the most effective 10-15 most relevant and cost effective keywords to rank for.
- Understand how to target keywords in Content/ blog writing
- How SEO works
- Top tips to make SEO easy
- Most important points of SEO
- Once I drive traffic from a search term/keywords How do I monetize this traffic?
- How to generate more popular editorial content via SEO skills.
- Best Tips and tricks for keyword identification.
- Best ways to target keywords for my products I sell online.
- How to choose best words that people search for.
- How to get more Google Referrals from my website.
- What terms people search when they do not already know my product exists.
This information written by our students right before the delivery of the class is “gold” in order for us to clarify their expectations, review possible presentation content gaps and review improvements on the design, content and delivery this SEO keyword research class.
TOP INDUSTRIES PARTICIPANTS CAME FROM
- Family Law
- Content Creator
- Web Developer
- Wome’s Fashion
- Debt Collection services
- Unique personalized digital gifts
- photo magnets
- SEO Consultant
- Business Strategist
Thanking all participants and look forward to repeat this exercise in my future classes.
Digital Marketing, SEO and Social Media Consultant – Trainer
- eDigital founder Mauricio Escobar has been optimising websites since 2003 helping clients create the best website strategies working for popular websites, including Realestate.com.au, Thrifty Car Rental, The Athlete’s Foot and others dozens of other websites.
- Mauricio specialises on mid size business helping them increase their organic search traffic. Mauricio is one of Sydney SEO consultants who are up-to-date with insights from top World SEO experts (Danny Sullivan, Matt Cutts, Barry Schwartzt ) and Sydney SEO experts such as Mauricio Escobar. We invite you to visit our top SEO tools list.