BEST PHOTOGRAPHY COURSES IN SYDNEY 2019
Find out the top best Photography courses in Sydney in 2019, Australia.
BEST PHOTOGRAPHY COURSES IN SYDNEY 2019 LIST
- Creative Digital Photography – Think Education
- Diploma of Photo Imaging – CATC Design School
- Eric Kim, american photographer sometimes offers a two-days Street Photography Workshop in Sydney. You learn the basics of Street Photography and he will offer you constructive criticism as well. Great practical course in Sydney to improve your photography techniques and meet other photographers as well.
- Essential Photography Course for beginner photographers – Singnature Photo
- The Professional Photography Course – The Photography Institute
- Beginners Course (8 weeks) by Sydney Photographic workshops
- Photography Essentials Course by Sydney Photographic workshops
- Portrait Photography Course by Sydney Photographic workshops
- Speedlight Photography by Sydney Photographic workshops
- Travel Photography by Sydney Photographic workshops
- Night Photography by Sydney Photographic workshops
- Vivid Workshop by Sydney Photographic workshops
- Adobe Lightroom Series by Sydney Photographic workshops
- Private Photography Classes Sydney by Sydney Photographic workshops
- Apple iPad Course for Photographers – Centre of Continuin Education, University of Sydney
- DSLR Video Course – Centre of Continuin Education, University of Sydney
- HDR Photography Course – Centre of Continuin Education, University of Sydney
- Mastering Your Speedlight Course: Camera and Flash Made Easy – Centre of Continuin Education, University of Sydney
- OZ Tour Guide offers a Sydney Street Photography Workshop in order to discover the best places and the diversity of people. The workshop lasts two hours an is aimed at people with basic photography skills. Participants learn to see interesting details and how to create good images. Another part of the workshop deals with street awareness and how to best approach people for street photography.
- Photoaccess offers the “Art of Street Photography“ weekend photography course in which the documentary photographer Belinda Pratten will teach the participants how to make great photos on the street. The workshop is for people who have basic camera skills and it includes two review sessions as well.
- Photographic Composition Course: Putting the Wow Factor into Your Photographs – Centre of Continuin Education, University of Sydney
- Photography Course: Basics – Centre for Continuing Education, University of Sydney
- Photography Course: Essentials – Centre for Continuing Education, University of Sydney.
- Private Street Art & Laneways Photography Walking Tour you will explore the local streets in Sydney together with a professional photographer. The personal walk is aimed at explorers, travellers and photography beginners and focuses on controlling the light, ISO, aperture and shutter speed.
- Red Balloon you can book a Street Photography Course in Sydney in which you will explore Newtown and learn from a professional photographer how to use the light correctly, how to compose your photos and which techniques are best suited for this genre.
- Street and Documentary Photography Course can also be attended at the Sydney Community College. This course consists of five sessions and includes practical techniques for people who are interested in Street and Documentary Photography. Participants learn how to approach people, how to work with light or how to compose images.
- Street Photography Course I: Day – Centre for Continuing Education, University of Sydney
- Street Photography Course II: Developing a Style – Centre for Continuing Education, University of Sydney
- Street Photography Course: Melbourne Weekend – Centre for Continuing Education, University of Sydney
- Street Photography Course: Night – Centre of Continuin Education, University of Sydney.
- The Aperture Club. The two professional photographers Shane and Sharon offer a Sydney Street Photography Course. You will visit St. Andrews Square and Town Hall in order to capture locals as well as interesting travellers. Apart from that, you learn how to see interesting visual details and how to create compelling photographs.
- Valerie Jardin offers photography workshops in Sydney, Australia. Students will learn how to advance their photography techniques so that they will be able to tell a visual story.
ONLINE PHOTOGRAPHY COURSES FOR SYDNEY STUDENTS
- Certificate IV in Design (Specialising in Photography) – Open Colleges
- Certificate in Digital Photography – Open Colleges
- Need professional photography for your business? Contact eDigital, we can help you source photography from top influencers across different business categories.
BEST PHOTOGRAPHY COURSES IN SYDNEY
was brought to you by…
Award Winner Digital Marketer, top Linkedin Influencer, Certified Facebook / Adwords Professional, Certified SEO Consultant, StartUp Investor, Writer, Speaker. 15+ years optimising some of Australia’s top brands. MAU.trains marketers via Strategy Workshops & Training Sessions inc his popular Digital Marketing Plan & Social Media Plan templates. MAU. enjoys football, latin music & hiking while teaching Digital Marketing or completing creative photography briefs and conceptual photography assignments. Subscribe to MAU.’s e-newsletter connect on LinkedIn Instagram Facebook
eDigital – Australia’s “Digital Marketing” Destination
Share your opinion below 😀 ⇓