PHONG NHA TOP BEST PLACES TO VISIT – VIETNAM
TOP 5 BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN PHONG NHA VIETNAM
- Phong Nha Cave. just take the boat from town and visit this beautiful cave.
- Paradise Cave. Bigger than Phong Nha cave and very similar.
- Dark Cave (Hang Toi). This one includes zip lining, a bit of kayaking and mud. Fun! Check weather conditions first as it might be closed during monsoon season.
- Botanic Gardens. Very basic place, not much as botanic garden but worth visiting the waterfall and the water hole for a nice swim. They have a scam during monsoon requiring visitors to pay a guide saying it is too dangerous to walk around by yourself, charging you a “guide” fee.
- BBQ at Nguyen Shack Hostel. Rustic hostel with nice dishes including bbq vietnamese style.
WHERE TO SLEEP IN PHONG NHA
- Wild Boar Eco Farm. Only 30 minutes by car from Phong Nha town. If you want to sleep in a quiet place.
- Nguyen Shack Hostel. Nice rustic two bed dorms inside Phong Nha town.
LOCAL FLIGHT WEBSITES IN VIETNAM
GENERAL STATS ABOUT VIETNAM TRAVEL INDUSTRY 2017
Foreign visitors to Vietnam rose 26 percent to a record 10 million last year (2016), earning the tourism industry VND400 trillion ($17.6 billion). Foreign arrivals to the country in the first half of this year (2017) increased 30 percent from a year ago to more than 6.2 million, according to the General Statistics Office.
The country has been rising in popularity, with the New York Times late last year naming it a place to travel in your twenties. The central seaside town of Hoi An was selected as one the world’s top destinations in 2017 by TripAdvisor users, who also selected Dalat and Sapa among the best vacation choices for the year.
The Telegraph also recommended Hanoi for an amazing food experience, while Ho Chi Minh City has cracked various lists of top destinations for solo and retiree travelers. Both cities were named among the world’s fastest growing destinations by MasterCard last year, and more recently by Price of Travel as on of the cheapest cities for backpackers.
With visa waiver policies for big markets in Asia and Europe, as well as a new e-visa system, the country hopes to welcome 17-20 million foreign visitors and make $35 billion per year from tourism by 2020, contributing 10 percent to the country’s economy, compared to the current 7.5 percent.
Its top lawmakers have approved a brand new tourism development fund to boost tourism, which will be sourced from visa fees and an annual budget of $2.5 million the government sets aside for tourism promotions every year.
HUE BEST PLACES TO VISIT – VIETNAM
Mauricio Escobar is the Founder & Global Head of Digital Marketing Strategy at eDigital. Empowering best digital marketing capability over 18 years via Strategy Workshops, Campaign Management & Training Sessions; Mauricio’s has generated traffic growth and sales for a great variety of Australian brands. Mauricio now consults and trains Agencies, Government & Marketing teams. His articles, strategy frameworks & templates are read by thousands of marketers subscribed to his e-newsletter. Mauricio enjoys nature trekking around the world, conceptual photography & teaching Digital Marketing at Private Colleges & Unis. Certified Facebook/Adwords Marketer – Social Media Specialist – Sydney SEO Consultant – Corporate Trainer – StartUp Investor – International Speaker.
Contact Mauricio today!
NOW YOUR TURN!
Share your opinion or your best tip below 😀 ⇓