NEW OPTIMAL AIRBNB PROFILE IMAGE SIZE 2019
Your Airbnb host profile photo is a great way for others to learn more about you before they book your space or host you. A great, clear profile photo image helps your potential guests or hosts to feel that you’re reliable, authentic, and committed to the spirit of Airbnb. Whether you’re a host or a guest, the more complete your profile is, the more reservations you’re likely to book, too.
NEW OPTIMAL AIRBNB PROFILE IMAGE SIZE 2019
The new optimal Airbnb profile image size is: 800 x 800 pixels (square)
Airbnb requires all hosts to have a profile photo, and they require all guests to upload a profile photo before making their first reservation. A great profile includes at least one profile photo. To view someone’s profile, just click their profile photo.
WHATS THE BEST AIRBNB PHOTO SIZES FOR MY AIRBNB SPACE LISTING?
High-quality photos that are at least 1024 x 683 pixels are a great way to showcase your space and help set guests’ expectations.
Our top top tips when taking your own photos for your Airbnb listing:
- Few photos are better than no photos: Start by some of your own photos when you create a new listing – mobile phone photos are a good start.
- Landscape format: Horizontal photos will showcase your space very well.
- Set the scene: Clean up, remove clutter and pretend you’re preparing for your first guest.
- Daylight far better: Open the curtains or blinds and turn on the lights to brighten your space.
- Showcase your unique amenities: Guests really enjoy and appreciate staying in spaces with character. Consider including exterior photos too.
In some cities, Airbnb offers free professional photography for hosts. If Airbnb free photography service is available, you’ll see your listings appear at the bottom of the page. Select the listings you’d like to have photographed and click Check Availability. If your photo shoot’s scheduled time doesn’t work, please remember that you must cancel at least 24 hours before your scheduled shoot. You can cancel your request in the Edit Photos section of your account. After your shoot, your images will go through an editing process and will go live in approximately 4 weeks.
If the free professional Airbnb photography service is available in your area, you:
- Must have a verified telephone number and email address on your Airbnb profile.
- Can apply for photography for up to 4 individual listings. To apply for photography for 5 or more listings, you need to have at least an equivalent number of accepted reservations. For example, if you have 10 accepted reservations, you can apply for photography of up to 10 individual listings.
- Can only have a listing photographed once.
If the free Airbnb professional photography service isn’t available in your area, or while you wait for this service, we recommend uploading your own images. Photos don’t have to be professional-quality to help give your guests a good sense of what to expect from your Airbnb space.
PREPARING YOUR FOR AN AIRBNB PHOTO SHOOT
Once you have a photo shoot scheduled, here are some tips to help you prepare:
- Open any blinds or curtains to allow natural light in
- Organize or put away objects that clutter your space, and remove any valuables you don’t want photographed
- Think about how you might want to highlight amenities your guest will enjoy
- Make your bed with nice, clean sheets
- Tidy up surfaces and bedside tables
- Open the shower curtain, clean the bathroom mirror, and close the toilet lid
- Fold your guest towels
- HOW TO WRITE A GREAT AIRBNB REVIEW + TEMPLATES
- BEST AIRBNB MANAGEMENT SERVICES SYDNEY
- AIRBNB VOUCHER CODES PROMO
NEW OPTIMAL AIRBNB PROFILE IMAGE SIZE
was brought to you by…
Award Winner Digital Marketer, top Linkedin Influencer, Certified Facebook / Adwords Professional, Certified SEO Consultant, StartUp Investor, Writer, Speaker. 15+ years optimising some of Australia’s top brands. MAU.trains marketers via Strategy Workshops & Training Sessions inc his popular Digital Marketing Plan & Social Media Plan templates. MAU. enjoys football, latin music & hiking while teaching Digital Marketing or completing creative photography briefs and conceptual photography assignments. Subscribe to MAU.’s e-newsletter connect on LinkedIn Instagram Facebook
eDigital – Australia’s “Digital Marketing” Destination
Share your opinion below 😀 ⇓