CONTACT MAILCHIMP CUSTOMER SERVICE EMAIL
Find below how to contact the MailChimp Customer Service email. The Official MailChimp customer support contact details. MailChimp Help Care assistance email and successfully email your enquiry or question to Mailchimp customer support today.
Trending today > The best Mailchimp image sizes
CONTACT MAILCHIMP CUSTOMER SERVICE EMAIL
Free MailChimp accounts seem to not have access to customer support, however, eDigital has found for you some options so you can get in touch with MailChimp customer support – even if you are on a free plan!
OPTION 1: Click on the image below. Hopefully, the page will load a form that you can fill in with your enquiry, question or message.
⭐️ Most view today > The best Mailchimp marketing courses
OPTION 2: Visit Mailchimp’s knowledge base to troubleshoot specific issues you might have.
OPTION 3: Ask your question first to the “Mailchimp User Group” on Facebook – A global community of Mailchimp users helping each other.
OPTION 4: Try to get an answer via commenting, posting or direct message on Mailchimp’s Facebook page – Linkedin page or Twitter account
Popular this month > How to set up Mailchimp social cards
OPTION 5: Send your enquiry to Mailchimp customer support email firstname.lastname@example.org.You should get an automated email confirmation back after a few seconds of sending your enquiry with a ticket number.
OPTION 6: Call the Mailchimp customer support team – Unfortunately, we do not know their phone number yet. If you happen to know a phone number, please share it with us via the Facebook comment box below.
People are loving > The most optimal Mailchimp image sizes
OPTION 7: Leave your question in the Facebook box below! One of our consultants might be able to help you 🙂
MAILCHIMP CUSTOMER SUPPORT VIA INSTAGRAM
Question: Does the Mailchimp support team respond to questions published as a “comment” on their Instagram Posts?
Answer: there is not much support via their Instagram account. Best you try the “Mailchimp User Group” via Facebook.
⭐️ Most useful > How to add/increase indent on Mailchimp
TESTING MAILCHIMP CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM WITH A REAL QUESTION
eDigital sent a real enquiry to Mailchimp as per below…
“We are trying to add a new subscriber but we are getting a message saying the email address is an invalid email address and cannot be imported. We are totally sure it is a valid email address. Can someone – in your support team – help?”
Does Mailchimp really follow up on questions via social media?
We posted the above enquiry via the below channels and these were the results:
- Via posting directly on MailChimp’s Facebook page – FAST ANSWER – MailChimp sent us a link to the MailChimp customer support form.
- Via commenting on a random Mailchimp’s Linkedin post – No answer yet
- Via commenting on a random Mailchimp’s Instagram post – No answer yet
- Via sending them a Twitter Direct Message – FAST ANSWER – They answered in a couple of hours after saying to check the answer to our Facebook post.
NO LUCK WITH MAILCHIMP CUSTOMER SUPPORT?
- Relax! Read this “Best email marketing platforms” article with some great options to choose from. This time ensures you subscribe to great email marketing software that offers you fantastic customer support.
We recommend > How to change a text block colour on MailChimp
HOW TO BEST FOLLOW UP YOUR MAILCHIMP ENQUIRY
- Once you managed to have access to their customer support form, then Mailchimp will automatically send you an email notification about your enquiry. Save that email as it has your enquiry ticket number.
- Wait until they get back to you.
- Likely they will get back to you via email on the same week you send your enquiry.
An example of a Mailchimp enquiry email confirmation via their form is below…
WHAT’S NEXT AFTER YOUR REQUEST HAS BEEN HANDLED BY MAILCHIMP CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Mailchimp will send you a customer satisfaction email asking you to rate how Mailchimp’s customer support was via Zendesk.
Editor’s pick > How to create a border around your whole Mailchimp email
ABOUT MAILCHIMP’S CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM
Led by Kevan Gammage, Social Support Manager, the team is now dedicated to supporting their customers 24 hours a day, seven days a week on social media. MailChimp Customer support has moved from traditional phone numbers to faster, more efficient online service support for their customers. It is been known that they use Hootsuite to manage all customer enquiries via Social Media. MailChimp’s customer support team ensures a positive customer experience through online chats, tutorials, email, and social media. Their Social media channels have allowed MailChimp to be effective in resolving inquiries, tracking communications, and gathering customer insights. To meet the demand, MailChimp has grown its dedicated Social Support team.
It may take a while for Mailchimp to respond to you. To get fast support, you can contact us today!
eDigital offers email marketing MailChimp implementation, management and optimisation, template design, integrations via Zapier and more. Contact us today 🙂
Mailchimp’s Customer Support plays an important role in ensuring users have a positive experience with the platform.
From on-boarding and technical assistance to personalised solutions and feedback gathering, Mailchimp’s customer support contributes to user success, satisfaction, and long-term engagement with this popular email marketing platform.
eDigital can help you conceptualise, plan, develop, run and optimise successful Mailchimp email marketing campaigns that generate leads and sales for your brand.
Our digital marketing services include:
- Strategic planning for social media and other digital marketing channels.
- Online advertising management and optimisation: Google Ads Search, Display, Re-marketing and social media advertising.
- Marketing training: social media training and digital marketing training.
- SEO strategy and execution. Including content development:articles, stories, eye-catching and SEO-optimised visuals.
- Celebrity and influencer marketing campaign strategy.
- Brand development. Logo creation, brand personality development and design of marketing materials.
- Consumer contests/competitions/giveaways.
- Email marketing. Dip sequence design and deployment.
- Conversion rate optimisation. It is also called “path to purchase” optimisation.
Contact us today and start boosting your leads and sales.
Final note: Want to reduce customer acquisition costs and dependency on paid media? eDigital‘s marketing strategy training will unmercifully review your marketing, help you build a marketing engine with channels and assets you own, stir your team’s thinking, bring new ideas for new conversion paths and boost customer lifetime value.
MAILCHIMP’S CUSTOMER SUPPORT DETAILS
Mau is one of the most popular marketing consultants offering the best marketing strategy training and the best social media training. Top marketers use Mau’s popular Digital Marketing Plan and Social Media Plan templates.