HOW TO SAVE SCREENSHOTS IN A SPECIFIC FOLDER ON MAC
Sick of getting your desktop full of screenshots? You can change your screenshots folder with the below instructions:
MOVE SCREENSHOTS FROM DESKTOP TO A FOLDER ON YOUR MAC COMPUTER OR LAPTOP
- Create the folder where you want your screenshots to be stored. It is ok, leave it empty at the moment.
- Go to Finder
- Go to Applications
- Go to Utilities
- Go to Terminal
- Enter the following command: defaults write com.apple.screencapture location
- Now enter a space after “location” and drag the folder you created over to Terminal (which will insert the file path of the folder), or enter the location yourself.
- Hit Enter on your keyboard
- Enter the command: killall SystemUIServer
- Press Enter again
- You’re done.
CHANGE SCREENSHOTS DEFAULT DESKTOP TO A FOLDER
was brought to you by…
Mauricio Escobar is a Digital Marketing Specialist (Masters in Marketing), Certified Facebook/Adwords Professional, Certified SEO Consultant, Top Linkedin Influencer (6k connections), StartUp Investor, Writer, International Speaker. 15+ years experience optimising Digital Marketing Campaigns. Worked for top brands such as Realestate.com.au, News Limited, The Athletes Foot, Thrifty, NSW Government. Mauricio also trains marketers via Strategy Workshops & Training Sessions. His popular Digital Marketing Plan & Social Media Plan templates downloaded by thousands. Mauricio travels the world (37 countries visited) while teaching Digital Marketing or completing creative photography briefs and conceptual photography assignments. Mauricio speaks three languages, football fan, latin dancer. Subscribe to Mauricio’s e-newsletter connect on LinkedIn Instagram Facebook
eDigital – One of Australia’s Top 5 Most 🏆 Visited Digital Marketing Sites
NOW YOUR TURN!
Share your opinion or your best tip below 😀 ⇓