HOW TO SAVE SCREENSHOTS IN A SPECIFIC FOLDER ON MAC IN 2019
Sick of getting your desktop full of screenshots? You can change your screenshots folder with the below instructions:
MOVE SCREENSHOTS FROM DESKTOP TO A FOLDER ON YOUR MAC COMPUTER OR LAPTOP IN 2019
- Create the folder where you want your screenshots to be stored. It is ok, leave it empty at the moment.
- Go to Finder
- Go to Applications
- Go to Utilities
- Go to Terminal
- Enter the following command: defaults write com.apple.screencapture location
- Now enter a space after “location” and drag the folder you created over to Terminal (which will insert the file path of the folder), or enter the location yourself.
- Hit Enter on your keyboard
- Enter the command: killall SystemUIServer
- Press Enter again
- You’re done.
CHANGE SCREENSHOTS DEFAULT DESKTOP TO A FOLDER
was brought to you by…
Award Winner Digital Marketer, top Linkedin Influencer, Certified Facebook / Adwords Professional, Certified SEO Consultant, StartUp Investor, Writer, Speaker. 15+ years optimising some of Australia’s top brands. MAU.trains marketers via Strategy Workshops & Training Sessions inc his popular Digital Marketing Plan & Social Media Plan templates. MAU. enjoys football, latin music & hiking while teaching Digital Marketing or completing creative photography briefs and conceptual photography assignments. Subscribe to MAU.’s e-newsletter connect on LinkedIn Instagram Facebook
eDigital – Australia’s “Digital Marketing” Destination
Share your opinion below 😀 ⇓