HOW TO CANCEL A LINKEDIN PREMIUM ACCOUNT
Have you paid for a Premium Linkedin Account you want now to cancel? It is easy! Follow the below steps…
BEFORE YOU CANCEL YOUR LINKEDIN PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION
Top things you need to know before canceling your LinkedIn Premium Account:
- Cancelling your Linkedin Premium account your account will automatically move to the free Basic account that includes your already saved profile, connections.
- Cancellation will end billing and remove your access to any Premium features at the end of your current billing cycle.
- You may want to save any key InMail information as you will not have access to it.
- You will no longer have access to premium insights on job postings and Company Pages.
- Save the full list of “Who’s Viewed My Profile” as this this list is limited on the free account.
- In order to avoid getting charged for the next billing period, you need to cancel at least one day before the billing date listed here.
- Access to all accumulated InMail credits will be lost at the end of your billing cycle and can’t be granted back.
- If you sign up for a free Premium Subscription trial and then you cancel, you won’t be eligible to sign up for another free trial for at least 12 months.
ALERT: You might have paid for a Premium subscription in order to prospect new clients, jobs or candidates. When moving to your free basic Linkedin Account and keep prospecting, you may also encounter Linkedin commercial use limit. Visit these pages if you want to cancel your LinkedIn Recruiter Lite account and/or your LinkedIn Sales Navigator account.
STEPS – HOW TO CANCEL A LINKEDIN PREMIUM ACCOUNT
STEP 1: Click the “Me” icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
STEP 2: Select “Premium subscription settings” from the dropdown.
STEP 3: Under Account type on the left, click “Cancel subscription”.
STEP 4: Choose a cancellation reason and click Continue.
STEP 5: Click “Cancel my subscription”.
STEP 6: Viola! You have now cancelled your Linkedin Premium Account!
- HOW TO DELETE A LINKEDIN ARTICLE
- BEST LINKEDIN ARTICLE HEADER IMAGE SIZE
- NEW OPTIMAL LINKEDIN POST IMAGE SIZE
- WHAT IS LINKEDIN SOCIAL SELLING INDEX?
- HOW TO BECOME A LINKEDIN INFLUENCER
HOW TO CANCEL A LINKEDIN PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION
was brought to you by…
Award Winner Digital Marketer, top Linkedin Influencer, Certified Facebook / Adwords Professional, Certified SEO Consultant, StartUp Investor, Writer, Speaker. 15+ years optimising some of Australia’s top brands. MAU.trains marketers via Strategy Workshops & Training Sessions inc his popular Digital Marketing Plan & Social Media Plan templates. MAU. enjoys football, latin music & hiking while teaching Digital Marketing or completing creative photography briefs and conceptual photography assignments. Subscribe to MAU.’s e-newsletter connect on LinkedIn Instagram Facebook
eDigital – Australia’s “Digital Marketing” Destination
Share your opinion below 😀 ⇓