HOW TO TRANSFER PHOTOS FROM IPHONE TO MAC
Find below how to transfer photos from your iPhone to your Mac laptop. Written by Mau, a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist at eDigital.
HOW TO TRANSFER PHOTOS FROM IPHONE TO MAC STEPS
Tip: Before you start, make sure you know the exact folder where you want to transfer your photos. For example, you may want to have a unique separate folder for all the photos. If this is the case, you can create the folder first and then start the backup process described below.
Not sure how to backup your photos from your iPhone to your Mac computer? that’s ok, You can easily save your photos from your laptop on your computer or any external hard drive. Easy! Follow the instructions below…
- Connect your iPhone to your Mac laptop
- Search for the “Image Capture” application on your Mac. Command + Space Key
- Open Image Capture.
- Go to the bottom of the screen and click on the drop-down menu.
- Select the folder where you want the photos to be transferred.
- Select all photos (Command +A key)
- Click Import
- All your iPhone photos should be transferred to your selected folder on your Mac. This may take a few minutes depending on the number of photos you have.
- Viola, you have successfully transferred all your photos from your iPhone to your Mac
Learn about how to change your iPhone time zone
Final tip: Are your marketing campaigns not bringing the sales you want? Would you like to stop wasting your money on ads not performing? Find how you can boost your sales today!
? Join 5k+ subscribers and receive the best digital marketing tips!
HOW TO TRANSFER PHOTOS FROM IPHONE TO MAC – STEPS AND INSTRUCTIONS
was brought to you by Mau
Mau is a certified Facebook, Google Ads, SEO specialist, keynote speaker and one of Australia’s top marketing influencers. Mau offers digital marketing strategy support & training. Mau‘s premium Digital Marketing Plan & Social Media Plan templates are used by thousands of marketers.
Join 5k+ subscribers receiving Mau’s newsletter