HOW TO DELETE A TAG IN GOOGLE TAG MANAGER
Find below the exact steps and instructions for deleting a tag in Google Tag Manager. Brought to you by MAU. Digital Marketing Specialist at eDigital
STEPS FOR DELETING A TAG IN GOOGLE TAG MANAGER
- Login Google Tag Manager.
- Ensure the tag you want to delete is in the list of tags of that specific Google Tag Manager account.
- Browse to the “Tags” section.
- Click open the Tag you want to delete.
- In the top right corner of that specific “tag” page is a menu with three vertical dots (top right corner)
- Click those three vertical dots
- Choose “Delete” from that menu.
- Viola! Your tag is now deleted.
If you need more support with your current Google Tag Manager implementation, contact us 🙂
DELETING A TAG IN GOOGLE TAG MANAGER – INSTRUCTIONS
was brought to you by…
Award Winner Digital Marketer, top Linkedin Influencer, Certified Facebook / Adwords Professional, Certified SEO Consultant, StartUp Investor, Writer, Speaker. 15+ years optimising some of Australia’s top brands. MAU.trains marketers via Strategy Workshops & Training Sessions inc his popular Digital Marketing Plan & Social Media Plan templates. MAU. enjoys football, latin music & hiking while teaching Digital Marketing or completing creative photography briefs and conceptual photography assignments. Subscribe to MAU.’s e-newsletter connect on LinkedIn Instagram Facebook
eDigital – Australia’s “Digital Marketing” Destination
Share your opinion below 😀 ⇓