THE BEST GA4 SUPPORT
Are you Looking for the best GA4 support? eDigital offers the best Google Analytics 4 services in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and other cities in Australia.
Brought to you by Mau, a Senior GA4 Support Specialist at eDigital.
THE BEST GA4 SUPPORT – SERVICES
Google Analytics 4 (GA4) is replacing Universal Analytics.
On July 1, 2023, all standard Universal Analytics properties will stop processing data. (360 Universal Analytics properties with a current order will receive a one-time processing extension ending on July 1, 2024.)
We can create a GA4 property based on an existing Universal Analytics property, recreate an audience and a conversion and set up eCommerce in GA4.
Some of the GA4 support we offer and things we can fix include:
- GA4 analytics migration
- GA4 not collecting data (data stream not working)
- GA4 tracking code not working
- GA4 not showing revenue
- GA4 not tracking purchases
- GA4 gtag is not defined
- GA4 not tracking/recording conversions. We can migrate your Universal Analytics goals to Google Analytics 4 conversion events or set up conversions manually on your new GA4 property.
- GA4 events not showing
- GA4 account structure (Important if you have more than one website)
- GA4 Google Signals not working. Required for enhanced remarketing and reporting.
- GA4 user management. We can migrate your Universal Analytics users to Google Analytics 4 or set up users manually on your new GA4 property.
- Map Universal Analytics events and custom dimensions to Google Analytics 4.
GA4 MIGRATION TIMELINE
- Beginning in March 2023, if you haven’t already created a GA4 property, Google should have created one for you, unless you opt-out. This new GA4 property will be based on the settings in your Universal Analytics property. If you have created a GA4 property, and that property is connected to a Universal Analytics property, Google will copy over any configurations (e.g., goals, audiences, etc.) from your Universal Analytics property that you have not marked as complete in your GA4 property, unless you opt-out.
- Until July 1, 2023, you can continue to use and collect new data in your Universal Analytics properties. Some properties will continue to process data for a short period after this as Google stages the shutdown of Universal Analytics.
- After July 1, 2023, you’ll be able to access your previously processed data in your Universal Analytics property for at least six months. If that old data in your Universal Analytics is important for your business, we can help you export your historical reports during this time.
- At the end of 2023, Google is expected to provide a future date for when existing Universal Analytics properties will no longer be available. After this future date, you’ll no longer be able to see your Universal Analytics reports in the Analytics interface or access your Universal Analytics data via the API.
Things to consider:
- If you created a Google Analytics property before October 14, 2020, you’re likely using a Universal Analytics property.
- If you created your property after October 14, 2020, you’re likely using a Google Analytics 4 property already, and no migration is required.
GA4 CONTACT NUMBER
Please email us first and describe your exact GA4 issue. Once we receive your email we will provide you with a quote. We can go to your office in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or any other city in Australia and help you configure your new GA4 account.
GA4 MIGRATION SERVICES
We offer GA4 migration services for any CMS or eCommerce platform including Shopify, Drupal, Duda, GoDaddy, Hubspot, WordPress (WooCommerce), Squarespace, Wix, Magento, BigCommerce, Weebly, or Adobe Commerce.
For us to help you migrate to GA4, we will need access to your current Google Analytics account and your CMS. Please email us so we can provide more information about our GA4 migration services.
WHAT IS GA4?
GA4 is a new kind of analytics property designed for the future of measurement:
- Collects both website and app data to better understand the customer journey
- Uses event-based data instead of session-based
- Includes privacy controls such as cookieless measurement, and behavioural and conversion modelling
- Predictive capabilities offer guidance without complex models
- Direct integrations to media platforms help drive actions on your website or app
GA4 is designed to make the data easier to interpret for marketers by aligning the reports with the marketing funnel or buyer journey as the stages are split between acquisition, engagement and monetisation. This means better insights from GA4 will represent better marketing decisions.
GA4 is about to become one of the best digital marketing tools for your business. GA4 has been designed to offer you a much better understanding of traffic and how users behave once on-site or in-app.
GA4 provides marketers with more flexibility and an effective way of predicting user behaviour while upholding user privacy. Once you get through the GA4 learning curve, you’ll find that GA4’s flexibility and enhanced insights are more than worth it.
Need support on how to read GA4 data and generate insights for your team? Contact us today!
eDigital can help you conceptualise, plan, develop, run and optimise successful digital marketing campaigns that generate leads and sales for your brand.
Our digital marketing services include:
- Strategic planning for social media and other digital marketing channels.
- Online advertising management and optimisation (Search, Display, social media ads and re-marketing).
- Marketing training: social media training and digital marketing training.
- SEO strategy and execution. Including content development (articles, stories, eye-catching and SEO-optimised visuals).
- Celebrity and influencer marketing campaign strategy.
- Brand development. Logo creation, brand personality development and design of marketing materials.
- Consumer contests/competitions/giveaways.
- Email marketing. Dip sequence design and deployment.
- Conversion rate optimisation. It is also called “path to purchase” optimisation.
Contact us today and start boosting your leads and sales.
Final note: Want to reduce customer acquisition costs and dependency on paid media? eDigital‘s marketing strategy training will unmercifully review your marketing, help you build a marketing engine with channels and assets you own, stir your team’s thinking, bring new ideas for new conversion paths and boost customer lifetime value.
THE BEST GA4 SUPPORT – SERVICES
Mau is one of the most popular marketing consultants offering the best marketing strategy training and the best social media training. Top marketers use Mau’s popular Digital Marketing Plan and Social Media Plan templates.