MASTERING GOOGLE ANALYTICS CLASSES IN SYDNEY
Find below our eDigital’s Google Analytics classes in Sydney…
CLASS 1 – LEARN HOW TO ANALYSE DATA FOR ACTIONABLE INSIGHTS
Location: 1 Macquarie Place Sydney 2000 (Circular Quay).
Trainer: MAU. Digital Marketing Specialist – eDigital
- Following the “3A Framework” to obtain a “3D View” of your Website data
- Why you should stop looking at aggregates and how to segment data to make better insights
- Understanding user journeys and improving user experience
- Understanding the key metrics that show the success/failure of your website structure, design and content
- How to set up goals and KPIs that define your online marketing success
- Defining macro and micro conversion goals for your website
- Using filters and regular expressions (RegEx) to customise your reports.
- Creating segments, dash boards and report short cuts.
CLASS 2 – ACCOUNT SET UP, TAGGING AND TAG MANAGER
- Guidelines and Tips for Google Analytics implementation process
- Standard Google Analytics tags and their implementation (outside GTM)
- How Google Tag Manager (GTM) works – Introduction to containers, tags, data layer, macros and rules.
- How marketers now can implement web analytics without IT/developers support.
- Implementing Google Analytics within GTM
- Standard page view and virtual page view tracking
- Events, goals and goal funnel tracking
- eCommerce tracking
- Internal and external campaign tracking
- How to know if you tags are working – The debugging process.
- Web Analytics implementation best practices
- Setting up segments and dashboards for different user groups.
Whats included on each of these two Google Analytics classes
- One trainer and class facilitator.
- Free wifi on-site.
- One seat for you on our board room style class – max 23 students
- Presentation pdf soft copy.
What’s required from Participants
- Class participants MUST bring their own laptops, power chargers, notebooks, pens.
- Participants MUST have login access to their own Google Analytics account attached to a real and fully functional website.
- Basic understanding of Digital Marketing principles and terminology.
Who should attend this Google Analytics classes?
- Anyone who wants to be trained on Google Analytics including Marketing managers, Digital Marketing Managers, Social Media Managers, Brand Managers, Google AdWords specialists, SEO specialists, Social Media specialists, Growth Hackers, Web designers, Graphic Designers, Bloggers, Content writers, UX specialists.
- Refunds are not available for cancellations or no-shows. In case you cannot assist, you can transfer your ticket to a friend or colleague ONLY for the exact class date you paid.
- We are in the process of confirming the exact date in March 2016. Would you like to be notified? Send us an email today and we will ensure you are the first to know about our up-coming Google Analytics class.
- Once date is confirmed, we will add a link here to our Eventbrite page where you will be able to pay online via your credit card.
- If you have any enquiries, please email us today!
WHY GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRAINING?
- You want to learn Google analytics because it increases the chances of understanding the impact of your both online and offline marketing efforts ( if they are tracked properly!)
- You also want to get Google Analytics training because it lower the risk of taking wrong marketing decision as your decisions will be web data driven rather than “guess” driven and also reducing your company’s HIPPO decision style. (HIghest Paid Person Opinion) which – in most of cases – does not bring the most optimal insights for decision making.
- Google Analytics Training will get you look great! People at your company will look forward for your reports, and data driven insights!
- Google Analytics Training will allow you to set your traffic, conversion, behaviours base line and track improvements over time. The more your website achieve goals the more compelling is going to be your pitch for a promotion or a salary rise.
- By learning Google analytics you have an amazing opportunity to test and trial new hypothesis and fail faster so you can find the right – more optimal – solutions quicker than ever.
eDigital Google Analytics Trainers are based in Sydney and offers Google Analytics Training sessions and workshops to business owners and marketing professionals interested to learn and improve their desired online outcomes via real Google Analytics measurement. eDigital Google Analytics practitioners can train your company teams at your office or instruct any of your team members on private training sessions. eDigital Consultants led by Senior Digital Marketer MAU. have years of experience and have used Google Analytics for over 10 years as Digital Marketing Specialists, SEO consultants and have implemented Google Analytics Solutions for a great variety of clients from small business to enterprise implementations.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS CLASSES SYDNEY
was brought to you by…
MAU. is an Award Winner Digital Marketing Specialist (Masters in Marketing), Certified Facebook/Adwords Professional, Certified SEO Consultant, Top Linkedin Influencer (6k connections), StartUp Investor, Writer, International Speaker. 15+ years experience optimising Digital Marketing Campaigns. Worked for top brands such as Realestate.com.au, News Limited, The Athletes Foot, Thrifty & NSW Government. MAU. also trains marketers via Strategy Workshops & Training Sessions. His popular Digital Marketing Plan & Social Media Plan templates downloaded by thousands. MAU. travels the world while teaching Digital Marketing or completing creative photography briefs and conceptual photography assignments. MAU. enjoys football, latin music and hiking. Subscribe to MAU.‘s e-newsletter or connect on LinkedIn Instagram Facebook
eDigital – Australia’s Most 🏆 Visited Digital Marketing Site
NOW YOUR TURN!
Share your opinion or your best tip below 😀 ⇓