MASTERING GOOGLE ANALYTICS CLASSES IN SYDNEY
CLASS 1 – LEARN HOW TO ANALYSE DATA FOR ACTIONABLE INSIGHTS
Date: Tuesday 15th March 2016 from 5:30pm to 8:45pm.
Location: Level 9, 1 Macquarie Place Sydney 2000 (Circular Quay).
Trainer: Suranga Priyashantha – Senior Manager SEO and Social – Fairfax Digital
- Following the “3A Framework” to obtain a “3D View” of your Website data
- Why you should stop looking at aggregates and how to segment data to make better insights
- Understanding user journeys and improving user experience
- Understanding the key metrics that show the success/failure of your website structure, design and content
- How to set up goals and KPIs that define your online marketing success
- Defining macro and micro conversion goals for your website
- Using filters and regular expressions (RegEx) to customise your reports.
- Creating segments, dash boards and report short cuts.
CLASS 2 – ACCOUNT SET UP, TAGGING AND TAG MANAGER
Correct implementation of web analytics has always been a challenge for digital marketers. Not having the technical expertise to understand and implement the tracking tags has been one main reason, but too much reliance on IT/web developers for implementation has also been another key limiting factor.
Google Tag Manager is fast becoming the mots popular solution for many of these limitations. GTM makes it easy for marketers to add and update website tags including analytics, re-marketing, and more – with just a few clicks, and without bugging the IT staff. This session on Google Analytics implementation and Tag Manager will take you through a step by step process of setting it up and implementing the most commonly used Google analytics tracking tags.
- Guidelines and Tips for Google Analytics implementation process
- Standard Google Analytics tags and their implementation (outside GTM)
- How Google Tag Manager (GTM) works – Introduction to containers, tags, data layer, macros and rules.
- How marketers now can implement web analytics without IT/developers support.
- Implementing Google Analytics within GTM
- Standard page view and virtual page view tracking
- Events, goals and goal funnel tracking
- eCommerce tracking
- Internal and external campaign tracking
- How to know if you tags are working – The debugging process.
- Web Analytics implementation best practices
- Setting up segments and dashboards for different user groups.
Whats included on each of these two Google Analytics classes
- One trainer and class facilitator.
- Free wifi on-site.
- One seat for you on our board room style class – max 23 students
- Presentation pdf soft copy.
What’s required from Participants
- Class participants MUST bring their own laptops, power chargers, notebooks, pens.
- Participants MUST have login access to their own Google Analytics account attached to a real and fully functional website.
- Basic understanding of Digital Marketing principles and terminology.
Who should attend this Google Analytics classes?
- Anyone who wants to be trained on Google Analytics including Marketing managers, Digital Marketing Managers, Social Media Managers, Brand Managers, Google AdWords specialists, SEO specialists, Social Media specialists, Growth Hackers, Web designers, Graphic Designers, Bloggers, Content writers, UX specialists.
About the trainer
Suranga Priyashantha is a Google Analytics and Digital Marketing professional with over 12 years of experience in SEO, SEM, Analytics, Performance optimisation & Social Media. He currently works as the SEO & Social Media Manager at Fairfax Media integrating search and social strategies of all digital publications for greater content amplification and engagement. He is also an eMarketing Strategist and Trainer at eBusiness Academy. Suranga has helped many top tier clients as well as SMEs including Dick Smith, The Athlete’s Foot, Breville, Glue Store, Bras N Things, Pet Barn in various aspects of their digital marketing projects such as SEO strategy & Analytics audits, Analytics solution planning and implementation, Performance Analysis and Conversion Rate Optimisation.
- Refunds are not available for cancellations or no-shows. In case you cannot assist, you can transfer your ticket to a friend or colleague ONLY for the exact class date you paid.
- We are in the process of confirming the exact date in March 2016. Would you like to be notified? Send us an email today and we will ensure you are the first to know about our up-coming Google Analytics class.
- Once date is confirmed, we will add a link here to our Eventbrite page where you will be able to pay online via your credit card.
- If you have any enquiries, please call us on 0481 367 711 or email us today!
WHY GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRAINING?
- You want to learn Google analytics because it increases the chances of understanding the impact of your both online and offline marketing efforts ( if they are tracked properly!)
- You also want to get Google Analytics training because it lower the risk of taking wrong marketing decision as your decisions will be web data driven rather than “guess” driven and also reducing your company’s HIPPO decision style. (HIghest Paid Person Opinion) which – in most of cases – does not bring the most optimal insights for decision making.
- Google Analytics Training will get you look great! People at your company will look forward for your reports, and data driven insights!
- Google Analytics Training will allow you to set your traffic, conversion, behaviours base line and track improvements over time. The more your website achieve goals the more compelling is going to be your pitch for a promotion or a salary rise.
- By learning Google analytics you have an amazing opportunity to test and trial new hypothesis and fail faster so you can find the right – more optimal – solutions quicker than ever.
eDigital Google Analytics Trainers are based in Sydney and offers Google Analytics Training sessions and workshops to business owners and marketing professionals interested to learn and improve their desired online outcomes via real Google Analytics measurement. eDigital Google Analytics practitioners can train your company teams at your office or instruct any of your team members on private training sessions. eDigital Consultants led by Senior Digital Marketer Mauricio Escobar have years of experience and have used Google Analytics for over 10 years as Digital Marketing Specialists, SEO consultants and have implemented Google Analytics Solutions for a great variety of clients from small business to enterprise implementations.
ABOUT EDIGITAL GOOGLE ANALYTICS TRAINER IN SYDNEY
Mauricio Escobar is the Founder & Global Head of Digital Marketing Strategy at eDigital. Empowering best digital marketing capability over 18 years via Strategy Workshops, Campaign Management & Training Sessions; Mauricio’s has generated traffic growth and sales for a great variety of Australian brands. Mauricio now consults and trains Agencies, Government & Marketing teams. His articles, strategy frameworks & templates are read by thousands of marketers subscribed to his e-newsletter. Mauricio enjoys nature trekking around the world, conceptual photography & teaching Digital Marketing at Private Colleges & Unis. Certified Facebook/Adwords Marketer – Social Media Specialist – Sydney SEO Consultant – Corporate Trainer – StartUp Investor – International Speaker.
Contact Mauricio today!
TOP EDIGITAL CONTENT
Creative Photography Brief Template
Digital Marketing Plan Template
Freelance Contract Template
Mobile App Development Brief Template
Social Media Marketing Plan Template
Social Media Policy Template
Strategic Marketing Plan Template
Video Monetisation Brief Template
Website Development Brief Template
App Builders Makers Tools
Digital Marketing Tools
Google Analytics Tools
Marketing Reporting Dashboards Tools
Online Quiz Maker Software
Online Survey Tools
Social Media Tools
Content Marketing Courses
Digital Marketing Courses
Facebook Marketing Courses
Google Adwords Courses
Google Analytics Courses
Google Plus Marketing Courses
Growth Hacking Marketing Courses
Instagram Marketing Courses
Internet Marketing Courses
Linkedin Marketing Courses
MailChimp Marketing Courses
Mobile Marketing Courses
Online Marketing Courses
Social Media Courses
Viral Marketing Courses
Web Marketing Courses
Youtube Marketing Courses
NOW YOUR TURN!
Have you taken a great Google Analytics Classes in Sydney? Write your comments below 😀 ⇓