GOOGLE ANALYTICS AUDIT
Installing Google Analytics in your website is pretty easy. The hardest and complex part of Google Analytics is to ensure your Google Analytics Account is clean from spam sessions, with the right goal tracking added and accurate e-commerce tracking. If you do not have these done properly, it means you will have inacurate measurement and will make it very hard to take business decisions. . As Google Analytics roll out new features every month. it is important to audit and check your Google Analytics account every six months to ensure your set up, reporting and data are correct.
eDigital helps marketers, digital marketers, and even small business owners ensure their Google Analytics set up is correct via our Google Auditing services. To find more, please contact us.
WHAT’S A GOOGLE ANALYTICS AUDIT?
A Google Analytics Audit is a document that checks and recommend issues, solutions and fixes to your current Google Analytics account. The document is prepared by a Web Analytics expert or specialist.
WHY YOU MIGHT NEED A GOOGLE ANALYTICS AUDIT?
Google Analytics audits are a great way to check the state and health of your current Google Analytics set up, configuration and advance settings. There might be key issues within your Google Analytics preventing you to take out the most of the data about your web visitors, conversions (goals) and success metrics.
WHAT AN EDIGITAL GOOGLE ANALYTICS AUDIT INCLUDES?
eDigital Google Analytics Audit is delivered via PDF soft copy draft document and include:
1. Account /Property / view structure: Revise the current account / property / view structure and provide any recommendations.
2. Google Analytics Code Audit: confirm all pages bear the right GA code. Check for old (urchin) or mixed/duplicate tracking codes and how to fix them. Check GA code is in the right position. If you site is using Google Tag Manager we will check GTM configuration is optimal.
3. Site Search Tracking: Determine whether site search is being tracked correctly. Suggest best way to get insights from Site Search.
4. Bounces by type of traffic: Check how you are comparing bounce rates among paid, returning, new visitors and suggest best way to get insights from Bounce rates data.
5. Review account filters: Audit any multiple filters your in Google Analytics set up and provide suggestions on how to best use and manage filters.
6. Custom tagging: Check Adwords auto-tagging is enable and that Google URL builder is being used correctly for email marketing, social media posts, etc.
7. Mobile traffic and Conversions: Check for right data and reports that generate insights on Mobile traffic vs Desktop traffic.
8. Macro Conversions: Check Macro conversions have been set up (goal tracking and event tracking) and reported correctly. Includes checking proper funnel configurations for the top Macro conversions/goals.
9. Micro Conversions: Check Micro conversions have been set up and reported correctly.
10. Advance Segments: Check your current advance segment set up and recommend improvements or other key advance segmentation.
11. Custom Reporting: Dozens of different custom reports can be set. However you will only need few to really track key success metrics. We check you have covered the top three most important custom reports for your business.
12. Duplicate content, referral Spam: Check Regex filters have been properly set up.
12. Exclude Internal IP addresses: check proper filter is in placed to exclude internal traffic from your company teams.
13. Source “Not provided”: Examine way to hack non-provided for keyword referral data and present opportunities for insights.
14. Alerts: Check alerts set up and provide recommendations on other top alerts missing.
15. Tools and Resources: provide any extra tools and resources to make the most out of GA.
16. On-site presentation: Up to 2 hours presentation of the final PDF document and includes strategic recommendations.
Please email us to confirm your Google Analytics Audit needs so we can confirm final price.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS AUDIT
was brought to you by…
Award Winner Digital Marketer, top Linkedin Influencer, Certified Facebook / Adwords Professional, Certified SEO Consultant, StartUp Investor, Writer, Speaker. 15+ years optimising some of Australia’s top brands. MAU.trains marketers via Strategy Workshops & Training Sessions inc his popular Digital Marketing Plan & Social Media Plan templates. MAU. enjoys football, latin music & hiking while teaching Digital Marketing or completing creative photography briefs and conceptual photography assignments. Subscribe to MAU.’s e-newsletter connect on LinkedIn Instagram Facebook
eDigital – Australia’s “Digital Marketing” Destination
Share your opinion below 😀 ⇓