GOOGLE ANALYTICS AUDIT
WHAT’S A GOOGLE ANALYTICS AUDIT?
A Google Analytics Audit is a document that checks and recommend issues, solutions and fixes to your current Google Analytics account. The document is prepared by a Web Analytics expert or specialist.
WHY YOU MIGHT NEED A GOOGLE ANALYTICS AUDIT?
Google Analytics audits are a great way to check the state and health of your current Google Analytics set up, configuration and advance settings. There might be key issues within your Google Analytics preventing you to take out the most of the data about your web visitors, conversions (goals) and success metrics.
WHAT AN EDIGITAL GOOGLE ANALYTICS AUDIT INCLUDES?
eDigital Google Analytics Audit is delivered via PDF soft copy draft document and include:
1. Account /Property / view structure: Revise the current account / property / view structure and provide any recommendations.
2. Google Analytics Code Audit: confirm all pages bear the right GA code. Check for old (urchin) or mixed/duplicate tracking codes and how to fix them. Check GA code is in the right position. If you site is using Google Tag Manager we will check GTM configuration is optimal.
3. Site Search Tracking: Determine whether site search is being tracked correctly. Suggest best way to get insights from Site Search.
4. Bounces by type of traffic: Check how you are comparing bounce rates among paid, returning, new visitors and suggest best way to get insights from Bounce rates data.
5. Review account filters: Audit any multiple filters your in Google Analytics set up and provide suggestions on how to best use and manage filters.
6. Custom tagging: Check Adwords auto-tagging is enable and that Google URL builder is being used correctly for email marketing, social media posts, etc.
7. Mobile traffic and Conversions: Check for right data and reports that generate insights on Mobile traffic vs Desktop traffic.
8. Macro Conversions: Check Macro conversions have been set up (goal tracking and event tracking) and reported correctly. Includes checking proper funnel configurations for the top Macro conversions/goals.
9. Micro Conversions: Check Micro conversions have been set up and reported correctly.
10. Advance Segments: Check your current advance segment set up and recommend improvements or other key advance segmentation.
11. Custom Reporting: Dozens of different custom reports can be set. However you will only need few to really track key success metrics. We check you have covered the top three most important custom reports for your business.
12. Duplicate content, referral Spam: Check Regex filters have been properly set up.
12. Exclude Internal IP addresses: check proper filter is in placed to exclude internal traffic from your company teams.
13. Source “Not provided”: Examine way to hack non-provided for keyword referral data and present opportunities for insights.
14. Alerts: Check alerts set up and provide recommendations on other top alerts missing.
15. Tools and Resources: provide any extra tools and resources to make the most out of GA.
16. On-site presentation: Up to 2 hours presentation of the final PDF document and includes strategic recommendations.
Please email us to confirm your Google Analytics Audit needs so we can confirm final price.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS CONSULTANT & TRAINER
MAU. is the Founder & Global Head of Digital Marketing Strategy at eDigital. Empowering best digital marketing capability over 18 years via Strategy Workshops, Campaign Management & Training Sessions; MAU.’s has generated traffic growth and sales for a great variety of Australian brands. MAU. now consults and trains Agencies, Government & Marketing teams. His articles, strategy frameworks & templates are read by thousands of marketers subscribed to his e-newsletter. MAU. enjoys nature trekking around the world, conceptual photography & teaching Digital Marketing at Private Colleges & Unis. Certified Facebook/Adwords Marketer – Social Media Specialist – Sydney SEO Consultant – Corporate Trainer – StartUp Investor – International Speaker.
Contact MAU. today!
TOP EDIGITAL CONTENT
Creative Photography Brief Template
Digital Marketing Plan Template
Freelance Contract Template
Mobile App Development Brief Template
Social Media Marketing Plan Template
Social Media Policy Template
Strategic Marketing Plan Template
Video Monetisation Brief Template
Website Development Brief Template
App Builders Makers Tools
Digital Marketing Tools
Google Analytics Tools
Marketing Reporting Dashboards Tools
Online Quiz Maker Software
Online Survey Tools
Social Media Tools
Content Marketing Courses
Digital Marketing Courses
Facebook Marketing Courses
Google Adwords Courses
Google Analytics Courses
Google Plus Marketing Courses
Growth Hacking Marketing Courses
Instagram Marketing Courses
Internet Marketing Courses
Linkedin Marketing Courses
MailChimp Marketing Courses
Mobile Marketing Courses
Online Marketing Courses
Social Media Courses
Viral Marketing Courses
Web Marketing Courses
Youtube Marketing Courses
NOW YOUR TURN!
Share your opinion or your best tip below 😀 ⇓