THE TOP 10 EXAMPLES OF MARKETING TO WOMEN ON FACEBOOK
Find below the top 10 examples of marketing to women on Facebook. The best female-targeted marketing campaigns, posts and content on Facebook.
Written by Mau, a Senior Facebook marketing specialist at eDigital.
THE TOP 10 EXAMPLES OF MARKETING TO WOMEN ON FACEBOOK EXAMPLES
10. LOUIS VUITTON: MARKETING TO WOMEN ON FACEBOOK
8. ESTÉE LAUNDER: MARKETING TO WOMEN ON FACEBOOK
Estée Lauder marketing to women Facebook post example – Entrepreneurial women story – Estée Lauder is one of the world’s best skincare brands.
In May 2023, Sara Echeagaray (Mexican-American beauty influencer) has been hired as Creative Director in Residence at the Estee Lauder-owned brand Too Faced.
7. NETFLIX: FEMALE-TARGETED MARKETING ON FACEBOOK
6. CROWDFIRE: MARKETING TO WOMEN ON FACEBOOK
5. HYUNDAI: FACEBOOK MARKETING TO WOMEN
Hyundai marketing to women Facebook post example
Psychological manipulation by showcasing “human suffering” can be one of the top ethical issues in marketing.
4. AMAZON: MARKETING TO WOMEN ON FACEBOOK
3. UNILEVER: FEMALE-TARGETED MARKETING ON FACEBOOK
Unilever marketing to women Facebook post example – female-targeted video on Facebook
- Caring for or supporting women. Managing competing paid and unpaid work demands can have an impact on women’s physical and mental health, financial security and independence.
- Relationship breakdown. In some cases, breakups make women feel upset and sad, lose the pleasure of some usual activities and can bring new unexpected challenges for women such as financial security, social connections, housing and relationships with their children. As a result, women who are separated, divorced or widowed are more likely to experience mental health issues such as depression and anxiety.
- Domestic violence or abuse. Experiences of domestic violence, emotional abuse and assault have devastating effects on women’s health and wellbeing. This can include depression and anxiety, drug and alcohol misuse, suicidal thoughts or attempts and post-traumatic stress. Often, due to fear and a belief there are no other options, women stay in relationships that cause them significant pain and distress. Some marketing reminds women they are not responsible for the abusive behaviour of others and that help is available.
- Discrimination based on sexuality or gender identity. Some women who identify as lesbian, bisexual, transgender, gender diverse and other sexualities may experience discrimination, exclusion, bullying and abuse. Because of these, they are at greater risk of mental health issues such as anxiety, depression, suicide and self-harm.
- Sexual harassment. Sexual harassment includes behaviour that makes the environment you are working in uncomfortable or threatening in a sexually hostile way, such as sexually offensive pictures or a culture of sexually suggestive comments or jokes. Some marketing on Facebook tries to help women how to spot this issue and how to solve it.
- Infertility and perinatal loss. Infertility and miscarriage is an experience that affects many women who have the desire to be a mum. Grief associated with these losses is mostly private and not often acknowledged. Ethical marketing can make women help women not feel left lost and alone which can further impact their mental health.
- Pregnancy, having a baby and becoming a mother (perinatal) motherhood. Some women experience depression and anxiety during pregnancy and after the birth of a baby. Adjusting to this major life change – as well as coping with the day-to-day challenges of early motherhood – can leave some women more likely to experience depression or anxiety particularly if they’ve experienced depression or anxiety in the past.
- Menopause. Menopause can increase the risk of developing mental health issues. Hormone changes in the years leading to menopause (perimenopause) can cause mood swings and irritability and can contribute to depression and anxiety. Changes in hormonal levels can also result in a range of physical challenges such as hot flushes, night sweats, interrupted sleep patterns and weight gain – all of which can affect mental health. Menopause can occur at a stage in life where responsibilities and relationships are also under transition. For some, this involves raising young children or supporting adult children to live independently or caring for older adults. For many, this is also a time of increased work opportunities and responsibilities. Women who experience surgical or early menopause can be at even greater risk of depression. Offer tips for activities such as eating well and keeping active – and doing the things you enjoy – which are key to improving women’s well-being during the menopause period.
2. GOOGLE: MARKETING TO WOMEN ON FACEBOOK
Google marketing to women Facebook post example – women with disabilities – wheelchair sports
1. NESTLÉ: FEMALE-TARGETED MARKETING POST ON FACEBOOK
Nestlé marketing to women Facebook post example – Grateful – Gratitude – Stress
Creating marketing messages and campaigns that resonate with a targeted female audience takes science and art. Understand that marketing to women is not solely about advertising to a gender.
Advertising to women requires more than stock images of women with your company logo or product photo.
Instead, explore the real issues women are trying to solve in your community. Use this knowledge to help women solve their current issues and challenges. Women want to be offered genuine solutions to their needs.
It’s not the product, it’s the content of the message that makes branding, strategy, or a campaign effective when marketing to women.
To grow your business faster with female consumers, contact eDigital for the best marketing strategies and tactics to resonate better with this influential demographic group.
Need training on how best to promote your brand to women? Contact us today!
Did you know… Our readers support us with their generous donations. We invite you to donate today and join 5k+ marketers receiving our e-newsletter.
Final note: Want to reduce customer acquisition costs and dependency on paid media? eDigital’s marketing strategy training will unmercifully review your marketing campaigns and help you build a marketing engine with channels and assets you fully own. The training will stir up your team’s thinking and bring new ideas to activate new conversion paths and effectively boost customer lifetime value.
THE TOP 10 EXAMPLES OF MARKETING TO WOMEN ON FACEBOOK
was brought to you by Mau
Mau is one of the most popular marketing consultants helping marketers like you lower customer acquisition costs and paid media dependency through custom training and strategy sessions. Mau‘s popular Digital Marketing Plan & Social Media Plan templates are used by thousands of marketers.
Book Mau for your next training day or join 5k+ marketers receiving Mau’s e-newsletter