HOW TO LIKE A FACEBOOK PAGE AS A BUSINESS PAGE
Find out how to like a Facebook page as your business page and not as your individual Facebook account.
HOW TO LIKE A FACEBOOK PAGE AS A BUSINESS – STEPS
- Login to Facebook
- Go to the page you want to like as a business
- Click on the the three horizontal dots located just below the cover image
- Click on “Like as your page”
- If you have multiple business pages, then select your business page that you want to use to like that page.
- Done! Congratulations your business page is now liking and following that specific business page you wanted.
TOP FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGE CONTENT
- HOW TO CREATE A GROUP IN FACEBOOK
- OPTIMAL FACEBOOK POST IMAGE SIZE
- HOW TO FIND A FACEBOOK POST ID
- BEST IMAGE SIZE FOR A FACEBOOK AD
- HOW TO USE FACEBOOK FOR BUSINESS – THE ULTIMATE GUIDE
- GETTING STARTED WITH FACEBOOK BOTS AUTOMATION AND MESSENGER – WEBINAR
- DRIVING AWARENESS AND SALES WITH FACEBOOK VIDEO ADS – WEBINAR
HOW TO LIKE A FACEBOOK PAGE AS A BUSINESS
was brought to you by…
Award Winner Digital Marketer, top Linkedin Influencer, Certified Facebook / Adwords Professional, Certified SEO Consultant, StartUp Investor, Writer, Speaker. 15+ years optimising some of Australia’s top brands. MAU.trains marketers via Strategy Workshops & Training Sessions inc his popular Digital Marketing Plan & Social Media Plan templates. MAU. enjoys football, latin music & hiking while teaching Digital Marketing or completing creative photography briefs and conceptual photography assignments. Subscribe to MAU.’s e-newsletter connect on LinkedIn Instagram Facebook
eDigital – Australia’s “Digital Marketing” Destination
Share your opinion below 😀 ⇓