THE TOP 14 BEST ONLINE NEWSLETTER EXAMPLES
Power charge your email marketing by checking out some of the best email and e-newsletter examples. Increase leads and sales from email marketing in 2021.
Written by Mau, a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist at eDigital.
THE TOP 14 BEST E-NEWSLETTERS EXAMPLES AND IDEAS in 2021
Great email marketing means a direct way to reach your clients, fans and subscribers but also means you should use it wisely. Here’s what professional marketers and email marketing specialists have ready when executing some of the best email marketing campaigns…
EMAIL TYPES TO SEND OUT
- Broadcast: A broadcast email is an email that gets sent to all your subscribers at once.
- Scheduled: Scheduled emails provide specific content at a specific time. Examples include onboarding, holidays, birthdays and anniversaries. Or just plan ahead before you go on holiday.
- Autoresponders: emails that deliver content as soon as someone completes an action. Example: when a user has completed a “contact us” form or downloaded a content piece, purchased an item, booked an appointment or subscribed to your e-newsletter.
- Triggered: Triggered emails are emails that can be triggered by different factors including completion of an action (purchase, pages view), added to a shopping cart but not purchased.
PERSONALISATION AND TARGETING
- Dynamic Content: Show different content to different contacts based on specific conditions.
- Site Tracking: Connect your email efforts to your website activity. Powerful stuff.
- Personalisation: Speak one-to-one instead of one-to-many. To successfully do personalisation, you are required to have a Customer Data Platform (CDP) or Customer Relationship Management Platform (CRM) already giving you great insights about each of your customers.
- Segmentation: Group your contacts based on practically any information you have.
“The best e-newsletter examples and ideas are the ones that clearly aid the customer journey, helping customers move closer to conversion (sales) or loyalty”
THE BEST E-NEWSLETTER EXAMPLES AND IDEAS
MENULOG ONBOARDING EMAIL EXAMPLE – FOOD DELIVERY APP
What we like:
- Use of the check/tick icons and the minimal use of text.
- Great use of the orange branded colour
- Great use of the blue button making sure is easy for the viewer to figure out what to do next
What can be improved:
- The cover photo presenting the takeaway food is realistic but can be too messy for some viewers.
- The use of “We are committed” may sound cliche.
Trending today > How to write an apology email to a customer
TEEPUBLIC EMAIL REMINDER TO UPDATE ITEMS’ DESIGNS
Popular this month > The best email marketing content ideas
Deviant Art Website
Welcoming e-newsletter explaining key sections and benefits.
You will also enjoy > This year’s best email marketing software
Later, Social Media Management Software
Marketers are reading > The best email marketing tips and trends of the year
THE BEST RESTAURANT E-NEWSLETTER
The Bucket List Restaurant, Sydney, Australia
Editor’s pick > The best content marketing tools
THE BEST FASHION E-NEWSLETTER
Lola and Lamar swimming suit retailer
You will be surprised > The best product launch email templates
THE BEST SERVICE AS A SOFTWARE (SAAS) E-NEWSLETTER
Asana project management tool and app
Marketers are using > The best social media strategy template
THE BEST MOTHERS DAY E-NEWSLETTER
Microsoft Bing Search Engine
Is your marketing ready for Mother’s Day? > The best Mother’s Day marketing campaign ideas and examples
THE BEST CONSUMER SERVICE E-NEWSLETTER
Social Print Studio
Want to improve the service you offer to customers? > How to write the best customer service plan
THE BEST PRODUCT UPDATE E-NEWSLETTER
Asana again wins here with their simple but effective product improvement email featuring a great animated gif image.
Ready to build an app for your customers? > The best 10 app development software and tools
THE BEST PRODUCT FEATURE UPDATE E-NEWSLETTER
Active Campaign – email marketing automation software
THE BEST MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION OFFER ENEWSLETTER
GQ Lifestyle Magazine
MEASURING EMAIL MARKETING PERFORMANCE
- Revenue Reporting: Tie actual sales back to specific emails to understand what worked.
- Beyond Opens & Clicks: Track replies, forwards, geolocation, which email clients your subscriber base uses, and more for the full picture.
- Split Testing: A simple split test can get you tens, hundreds, or thousands of extra clicks and opens. Test subject lines, content, imagery, “From” information, calls-to-action, and more.
- Custom Reporting: It’s crucial to find a flexible platform with tagging and custom fields that let you build reporting and testing methods that work for you.
- Unsubscribe Context: Are you sending too many emails? Not enough? Bad content? Find out why people stop wanting to hear from you.
Crafting a well-designed e-newsletter allows you to communicate directly with your subscribers, brand fans, potential customers and current customers. An e-newsletter that offers fantastic content can help you build and nurture a relationship with your subscribers.
Effective e-newsletters can convert your subscribers into regular customers. When used strategically and with a focus on providing value to subscribers, e-newsletters can be a powerful asset for your marketing efforts.
Need training on how to boost your leads and sales online and increase conversions? Contact us today!
Final note: Want to reduce customer acquisition costs and dependency on paid media? eDigital’s marketing strategy training will unmercifully review your marketing campaigns and help you build a marketing engine with channels and assets you fully own. The training will stir up your team’s thinking and bring new ideas to activate new conversion paths and effectively boost customer lifetime value.
THE BEST ONLINE E-NEWSLETTER IDEAS EXAMPLES
Mau is one of the most popular marketing consultants helping marketers like you lower customer acquisition costs and paid media dependency through custom training and strategy sessions. Mau‘s popular Digital Marketing Plan & Social Media Plan templates are used by thousands of marketers.