THE BEST DIGITAL MARKETING CHECKLIST FOR 2024
The best digital marketing checklist for marketers or business owners or a product launch in 2024. The best task list of all essential digital marketing activities to boost your leads & sales in 2024.
Brought to you by Mau, a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist at eDigital.
THE BEST DIGITAL MARKETING CHECKLIST 2024 FOR MARKETERS AND BUSINESS OWNERS
With so many digital marketing and social media trends, platforms and options available, not sure where to start your digital marketing?
Below is our best digital marketing checklist for entrepreneurs, new business owners, new online stores, small businesses anyone new to digital marketing.
You can use the below digital marketing actions to create your unique task list on PDF or for a marketing role handover.
1. HAVE YOUR DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGY READY!
Define your marketing strategy for the next half-year or full year. Learn how to create a digital marketing strategy plan or talk to your marketing agency about it. A successful digital marketing strategy will include:
- What you offer is unique. You have carefully crafted your unique selling proposition (USP). your USP is the big idea that best positions your brand according to what your customers care about and what your competitors aren’t. This is one of the shortest lines that will surely define your marketing.
- Who to target: would you be targeting prospective buyers, current customers or both? Define your “most profitable customer” segment. With limited time, resources and budget you will not be able to reach all potential customers. It is important to filter your target by demographics and psychographics. An example is below:
Our most profitable customer segment to target is:
Our brand XYZ is the preferred option for Women (gender) between 35-55 years old (age) who live mainly in highly affluent suburbs near CBD and who like visiting the shopping mall at least once a week and enjoying unique pieces of furniture in their homes. They like to socialise at the newest cafes and restaurants, visit their hair salon regularly and watch TV programs and series such as AAA and BBB. They go to these websites to find inspiration: www.aaa.com, www.bbb.com and some of their preferred holiday destinations include Hawaii, St Tropez, New York and Sydney. They like to be serviced with the best quality regardless of price. They value customer service and ongoing news and information on how to creatively use our products.
Tip: use one of the best lead generation tools to find out who is visiting your website and what companies they work for.
- Customer Purchase Journey. When defining and scheduling your campaigns, you want to ensure you are clear about your customer purchase journey and if there is specific seasonality for it. A customer purchase journey refers to the phases all customers experience when building a relationship with your business. These phases can include awareness, comparison, preference, trial, purchase, evaluation, loyalty (repeat purchases), referral, advocacy, education, and recommendation ( as an influencer or advocate). Not sure how people find products or services in your category? You can find out by running a survey. Tools such as Google Surveys can help you run a survey in multiple languages for users in different countries.
- Content Strategy. If you have enrolled on my “Avoiding Content Tsunami with a Strategy” Master Class, you learnt the importance of deciding your content pillar to prove your mettle. Especially in a commoditised market, you need to build and focus your content around two or max three content topics your audience would love, engage and promote on behalf of you. A great content strategy should help you build resonance with the potential and current customers you are targeting. That’s why you see for example companies like Optus focused on offering football (soccer) to their subscribers and nature/wildlife documentaries only. They want to own that space and be one of the best in delivering that content to their audience.
- Promotional Plan. Promotional tactics are part of a great digital marketing plan. Promotions allow business owners and marketers to bring new clients at a rapid pace by offering them special benefits for a limited period. Some options are discussed below.
- Free product sampling. In some industries, it is not enough for people to recognise your brand. They might just ignore it if they do not need it. Free samples get your product in the hands of potential customers. Giving people the opportunity to try before they buy demonstrates you are selling a product they will enjoy. A multiple-choice free sample giveaway gives your potential customers the chance to choose from one of the different sample packs in exchange for a name and email address. The option to choose from multiple samples allows potential customers to “customise” their sample, giving them the chance to try something they are truly interested in. Plus, it can give marketers a bit more information about what their customers are interested in, and it allows them to customise further email marketing efforts based on the choice the subscriber made. We, – at eDigital – can certainly help you create and promote your free sample campaign from the landing page and form set up to social media promotion.
- Limited collections – commonly called the “drop model” is one of the best fashion marketing ideas – Popular for “tastemaker status” brands in fashion marketing or streetwear, brands will release a limited collection of items with little to no notice, and people will wait in line for hours—sometimes overnight—to buy them. Some brands launch “exclusive capsule” collections to “super fans” or innovator buyers who are likely their most valuable customers.
- Discounts. A discount on your product or service is just a ticket to getting potential customers hooked. Marketers can do a brilliant job with a campaign that offers a discount for multiple sessions of your services (for example). It may take a bit of time for your potential customers to buy from you (let’s say a fitness program) so by providing a discount on multiple service sessions, your potential customers get into a habit and they start seeing results. The results will keep those new clients coming back after the discount period expires.
- Consumer competitions/contests. Do you want to grow your list of leads quickly? A consumer competition or giveaway is a perfect place to start because it’s simple to set up and enter. By offering your service as a prize, you can build a list of people who are interested in your specific services, in other words, qualified leads for your business. You can send an autoresponder after form submission with information about your business, such as a list of your services, your opening times, and directions to your location. We can help you run consumer competitions so you can focus on running your business, just contact us.
- What channels to reach them: will you be doing SEO, Google ads, online affiliates, email marketing, social media advertising, display advertising and re-marketing? with so many options it might not be easy to choose where to start. New business owners and entrepreneurs may have a limited budget, resources and time to spend promoting their marketing campaigns on all their best digital marketing channels available, therefore you need to think strategically about which channels you might test first. Below is some general advice.
- Google Adwords. If you want to reach people actively searching in Google for the type of services you offer, then the quickest way will be to reach them via Google Adwords Advertising. You will have to have relevant landing pages ready otherwise your cost per click will be high. Adwords is a great channel to reach people actively looking for your services as opposed to other channels where people are not actively looking for your product or services. A popular option is for advertisers to use Google Shopping to place product ads directly to people who are searching for specific products. We can help you set up and manage your Google Shopping Ads or you can get one of our partners to review your current Google Shopping implementation.
- In some industries, people do not search in Google for your services, so you need to reach them via other channels such as email marketing, social media, blogs (via some of the best affiliate marketing software) and content marketing.
- Experiential marketing (aka event marketing) helps your brand get into the consideration phase of potential buyers of your products/services. People love to get invitations from brands to test or experience in real life your service or products. Some brands take a step further and invite their top users to co-create or co-design their next service or product range. These real-life experiences with your brand are key for social media amplification as people will love to share their experiences on their social media channels. important. You should have some sort of experiential marketing attached to your digital marketing strategy.
- Testing is key. you might want to test different channels to see which one brings sales. You might want to complete a few months of Google Ads and some responsive display ads, then you shift to Facebook Ads using ad automation tools or other Facebook marketing tools. Then you can compare results from these two highly popular digital advertising channels,
- Display advertising. Display advertising campaigns refer to all those banner ads you see on the internet promoting a product or service. These display campaigns are great for new businesses to increase brand awareness and ensure people recognise your brand the next time they consider buying into your category.
- Re-marketing. Display advertising campaigns work effectively when you can extend them to re-marketing campaigns. Remarketing is the activity of running campaigns that target people who visit a specific website and follow them with display ads across the internet
- SEO. There is no doubt organic free traffic from search engines is one of the most popular ways websites get visitation and sales (depending on how great the website user experience is); however, Search Engine Optimisation techniques might take some months to kick in and require a lot of content to be written or Google to have many opportunities to index and rank your website for. Our best SEO services in Sydney can help you have an SEO strategy that is consistent with your current overall digital marketing strategy, budget and resources so you do not get burnt out midway.
- Influencer marketing. When you are a new business, you do not have fans or followers. Using an influencer platform to get popular influencers to rave about your brand is key. Choose from some of the best and most popular influencer platforms.
- Public Relations. For new businesses or existing businesses who are launching new products or services is important to map out who you can use your media releases to increase brand awareness and sales for your new products. Especially if you are creating a digital marketing campaign to launch a new product collection or an innovative service in your industry, you will need a way to reach as many key journalists as with your media release.
- Sequence and automation: When and how often to reach them on each channel. Depending on your campaigns’ objectives you will need to map out when and what sequence your digital marketing channels play across your digital marketing calendar. You might decide that SEO is important in specific months because that’s when people are really looking for your services. Check out these best marketing automation software.
- What budget: You will define what your total budget is and how much will you be investing in each channel. You will also need to budget for tools, training, content production (images, video, copywriting, website updates, etc.), reports, etc.
- Estimated Return of Investment ROI: What return on investment do you expect and what tasks and tools do you have in place to correctly track ROI? Are you new to ROI and how to measure it? You can contact me. I will help you define your estimated ROI.
- Tracking and measurement: what tools will you use to track and measure ROI?
- Campaigns and offers: what type of campaigns and offers will be promoted to entice potential customers to buy from you? buy more often? buy more premium? buy more quantity? and/or help them bring new customers? How do your campaigns relate to the key company, industry, community, national or international events that are highly relevant to your customer purchase journey? Is your demand sensitive to pricing? if so, how does your pricing play on each of your campaigns to bring buyers?
- Distribution. Alidropship is an excellent alternative if you want to sell products you do not manufacture and that you do not want to stock and get in the painful process of packaging them and posting them to your customers. Alidropship will receive your orders and will ship them directly to your customers.
- Tools. What tools will be used to make your digital marketing more efficient? You might need to look at some of the best digital marketing tools or some of the best social media tools, etc. Below are some of our favourite ones…
- Training needs. Contact one of our training facilitators for digital marketing and social media marketing training.
When you analyse any successful business you realise they all have carefully crafted branding. Branding is one of the most important steps before you activate any digital marketing or social media marketing activities. The biggest mistake for new business owners and entrepreneurs is to think a brand is just a logo. A logo is an important part of your branding but not the only one. A well-crafted Branding Guidelines encompasses not only your logo but also your brand personality, tone, voice, colour palette and how it is going to be delivered to prospective customers and current customers at key touchpoints, which may include macro elements such as TV ads to microelements such as letterheads, email signatures, postcards, thank you emails, etc.
Related > The best logo design software and makers
Your overall marketing strategy should offer your Branding Designer insights into how your branding should be crafted.
You want to make sure you create a brand that is:
- Provides value. What exact issue is your brand solving?
- It is remarkable. Your brand solves it in a way that people make remarks about it (people say really nice things about your brand)
- It is memorable. Your brand brings experiences worth remembering.
- Easy to recall. When asking potential customers what brands offer your type of products or services, people can easily name your brand as an option.
- Easy to recognise. When showing potential customers your brand logo people can easily recognise it. Market Research companies such as Nielsen offer brand recall and brand recognition studies. These services are not cheap and are mostly used by big companies with brands that reach millions of customers.
What type of brand your marketing should be promoting? a feisty or a gentle one? a cautious or adventurous one? a traditional or creative one? a powerful or playful one? a predator or protective one?
Think of your brand as a person and choose your main personality traits. Some options may include:
- Sociable /empathetic: high emotional intelligence, you enjoy having fun with people.
- Methodical: it is all about logic and rationality
- Wild/creative: different, humour, provocative, instigator
- Persistent: high on key values, work hard to achieve goals and follow its values.
- Promoter: driven by action, challenges and conquest.
- Dreamer: meditative, introspective, like to explore new worlds of thought
- Passionate: spread enthusiasm everywhere it goes.
A clear brand personality will help you build a shared value friendship with your customers and community.
An example is how we define the eDigital brand.
DECIDE YOUR BRAND VOICE
Your brand voice is how you communicate with customers. Depending on your industry and your target audience, it can be serious, authoritative, casual and whimsical — or anywhere in between. Consider the words and phrases you’ll use, as well as sentence structure when crafting your brand voice.
GET YOUR BRANDING COLLATERAL READY
3. HIRE A MARKETING STUDENT / INTERN AS A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
You can hire a marketing student/intern with basic video editing, copywriting and photography skills. Your virtual assistant will create great social media posts that include some of the top 25 most popular TikTok hashtags. and other hashtags for YouTube, Instagram or Facebook.
4. DECIDE WHETHER YOU NEED A LANDING PAGE OR A WEBSITE
If you are a new entrepreneur who wants to prove your concept you might want to run some ads on social media or Adwords to a landing page and see if people convert (buy from you). To do this you actually do not need a website. You can easily pass this proof of concept by using a landing page builder tool that also hosts that landing page.
There is also an easy-to-use one-page builder tool called Carrd.co worth exploring.
Once you confirm people are actually buying your product/service, then you have a good case to move into buying a domain name and building your own website.
Another option is to use popular marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon, Etsy or Catch of the Day to sell your products.
Some examples of successful businesses using online marketplaces are:
- New Aim is listed on eBay as OzPlaza and on Catch of the Day as DailyPlaza. They have mainly used these two channels to sell millions of dollars worth of products.
- Bellroy Leather Products online retailer uses their website, amazon marketplace, The Iconic, Universal Store and bricks-and-mortar department stores such as David Jones and BarneYs (in the USA).
5. IF YOU NEED A WEBSITE, BUY THE RIGHT DOMAIN
Is there any other direct competitor with a similar domain name? You want to ensure there is none.
6. GET DOMAIN, HOSTING AND SSL CERTIFICATE WITH THE SAME PROVIDER
Not only to get buyer power (more likely you can get discounts) it will also save you time when implementing all these three together. I will recommend you get an SSL certificate from the beginning of your website so you never have to migrate as this is a bit painful process and likely you will lose a bit of organic traffic (SEO traffic) in the migration process. If you choose an all-in-platform such as Shopify, you will not need it as Shopify will offer it all as part of your package.
Trending today > The best marketing word search puzzles
7. FIND THE BEST SCALABLE E-COMMERCE PLATFORM THAT IS EASY TO CUSTOMISE
You might want to read “The best e-commerce platforms“ article. We recommend Shopify if you are new to online selling. A great marketplace to find e-commerce developers is Evanto.
8. DESIGN FOR A “USER-CENTRIC” EXPERIENCE
Below are essential techniques that will aid conversion on your website:
- Optimising the timing of any call to action so that users are receptive to the request. This can include:
- Do not ask new users to subscribe to your e-newsletter as soon as they arrive at your site. Your website should offer them time to browse around before deciding to subscribe to your newsletter or email sequences.
- Do not distract users with other products at the checkout.
- If they have already subscribed to your service do not present them with information about why they should subscribe.
- if they have already added a product to their shopping basket, guide them to complete their purchase intention.
- Find a nice balance between user benefits and product/service features on your website copy and stories.
- Supporting scannability by keeping content concise. Use headings, sub-headings, lists, pull quotes, and other typographic aids to break up larger blocks of text and allow users to quickly identify the parts of text relevant to them.
- Focusing on addressing users’ concerns and questions. By answering customers’ questions, you build trust and show them that you care about their concerns. Have an FAQ or show answers to popular questions or issues on the exact step where they need clarification.
- Considering the long-term consequences of persuasive copy on conversion, and how to not focus exclusively on short-term gains. Persuasive content is “hard sell” copywriting that grabs people’s attention but may sound too pushy. Words like: insanely increase, insane sales, skyrocket and explosive sales may sound too good to be true. Just be careful and do not exaggerate in your copywriting.
- Considering the position of calls to action and in particular their relation to other screen elements and imagery. Ensure there is plenty of negative space around your call to action and any elements or characters on your call to action image drive users’ attention to the action. (character facing toward the call to action).
- Using colour, animation, and size to draw the user’s attention to crucial calls to action. You may want to use your brand’s opposite (contrasting) colour for “call to action” buttons to grab people’s attention. For example, if your brand colour is red, then you may want your “call to action” buttons to be green.
- Counteracting cart abandonment by removing distractions, providing positive reinforcement, and communicating clearly at each step of the transaction.
- Optimise communication during the product/service delivery period. Users may have unrealistic expectations around the product/service delivery, or could simply change their minds. To counteract this, you can create automated drip emails to provide positive reinforcement and offer product delivery updates.
9. START GETTING SUBSCRIBERS AND WARM LEADS
There is no doubt one of the most effective ways to build a fast and easy database of potential customers is by running an online quiz or poll. Some brands have had great success with Interact quiz maker generating more than 10,000 subscribers with only one quiz.
10. SECURE ALL YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ASSETS
CLAIMING SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES
Even if you are not planning to use them (yet), especially on external sites that you do not control, you want to ensure you claim your pages.
Claiming your name and creating a page applies to:
- Facebook: still popular but not as much with the Gen Z
- Instagram: Instagram is a great free social media platform to show your visuals, and “behind the scenes” content and inspire customers on creative ways to use your products or services.
- Linkedin if you sell to a group of executive decision-makers at companies (B2B) then you need to have a LinkedIn marketing plan ready (aka B2B social selling) that includes tactical LinkedIn Ads. LinkedIn Lead Form ads are mentioned to be extremely effective. Contact us if you need support.
- Pinterest: This is an important channel if you sell a product or service that customers plan: weddings, holidays, home renovation and graduations. Also used for fashion inspiration and looks.
- Twitter. Important channels if you are a news outlet, a celebrity or an industry leader. otherwise, just claim the name and keep it inactive.
- Google My Business ( your business is listed on Google Maps) You can also post images, videos and links to your website content from your Google My Business profile.
- Apple Maps Connect. Apple Maps is the default maps application on IOS devices. It is connected to Yelp listings so if you are on Yelp, your office or store is also likely to appear on Apple Maps.
- Snapchat. Snapchat is a great channel to reach Gen Z. We can create geo-filters for your physical store or next event so people can use them when taking “selfies” near your location. Contact us to find out more.
- Tumblr. Tumblr is for all things rebellious, creative fashion, erotica/porn and creative art go well on Tumblr. Pretty much all the creative stuff that gets banned on FB or Instagram arrives on Tumblr. One of the unique things about Tumblr is how easy is to re-blog content so if your visual pieces are amazing, they might easily get viral and land on thousands of other Tumblr blogs.
- Quora. Need to raise your profile as an industry leader, consultant or specialist. You might want to start answering questions in your field here.
- Reddit. Reddit is mainly used for tech, entertainment and gaming communities in the USA (especially the West Coast) – but they are also getting some interesting chat around subjects such as auto, finance, food and style. Reddit also offers “promoted” posts. People visit Reddit to subscribe to topical areas. For example, a user might subscribe to Polaroids, indie rock and parenting. Advertisers can target users at the interest level, not the individual user level.
Some specific industries have their own niche social media channels.
INDUSTRY NICHE SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS TO SECURE YOUR VANITY NAME – EXAMPLES
Restaurant owners also secure their page and vanity name on:
Boutique hotel owners register their name and secure their page on:
- Tripadvisor (same as Onetime.com)
If you are an online retailer, you might want your products to be sold at the top 10 most visited online retail websites in Australia:
- eBay Australia
- Amazon Australia
- Woolworths supermarket
- Kmart Australia
- Jb hi-fi
- Coles supermarket
- Aldi Australia
Also, consider some of the top cashback rewards programs:
And discount code aggregator websites:
⚡️ Popular read > e-Commerce automation checklist pdf by Shopify
11. GET ALL THE ESSENTIALS READY
Before you start spending your marketing budget you need to ensure you have implemented some key tools that will help you track and measure your success. Some of the key tools you will need are:
- Google Analytics: one of the most important tools for any online business. It will give you so many valuable insights on user behaviour, visitation stats, traffic from social media and conversion data – if set it up correctly -. We can help you set this up. Visit the best social media analytics tools article for specific analytics tools for your social media.
- Google Search Console. If you talk to any SEO expert this is the first tool they would set up for you. In summary, it gives you information on how Google is indexing and ranking your website.
- Google Tag Manager. Install GTA on your website so you can store all your remarketing pixels or other pixels in one single place. For example: if you want to reach people who have clicked on your Instagram ads, then you need to ensure your Facebook remarketing pixel is installed on your website. The best way is to add the Facebook remarketing pixel on Google Tag Manager.
- Marketing Collateral
- Marketing Automation Software. Ideally, you want to use one single platform that allows you to do as much marketing automation as you can. You can find marketing automation software that offers CRM, Email Marketing and email triggers from specific user actions on your website, sales follow-ups, etc. Alternatively, you can use software for a specific marketing automation task. The more features you want the more expensive it will be. If you are a small business or a new startup you may need to start with marketing automation-specific software (custom stack).
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM). You need this to ensure you have a scalable way to reach prospective and current customers with individually tailored offers. Check some of the best CRM for small businesses such as Keap.
- Email Marketing Software. When integrated with your CRM is a powerful tool to use to reach people who have opted in to receive information and offers from you.
- Lead Generation tools. Today you can find some creative ways to get leads. Some options include online games, quizzes, surveys, etc. The cool thing is that you do not have to build them from scratch. They are already available for you to use and get leads. One of the top lead generation tools is Interact Quiz Maker. If you are a B2B marketer you might want to try Visitors Queue or LinkedIn lead form ads. You can contact us if you want us to run your lead generation campaigns including Linkedin Lead form ads.
- Automated Cart Abandonment emails. Not all people who land on your online store will buy. You can reconnect with them using a cart abandonment or exit intent software or tool that brings them back to your online store.
- Unique “Thank you” URLs. The easiest and fastest way to track conversions is when your developer has created unique “thank you” pages’ URLs so you can add them as “goals” in Google Analytics and then easily find out what type of traffic sources (i.e. social media, display, SEO, Google Ads, etc) is bringing the most sales to your business.
- Attribution modelling. Attribution modelling is the holy grail of digital marketing at the moment but it is not cheap. so if you have a new business, you might need to wait a bit until you have a couple of thousands a month you can invest only into this.
12. BUILD RELEVANT PARTNERSHIPS
- Influencer Campaigns. When you are a new business you do not have fans or followers. Using an influencer platform to get popular influencers to rave about your brand is key. Choose from some of the best and most popular influencer platforms.
- Affiliate Campaigns. Affiliate campaign programs have existed for a long time and the industry as a whole keeps growing because it works and works really effectively for advertisers as they pay only per sale generated. Find some of the best Affiliate platforms
- Distributors. Are you going to partner with popular online retailers to help you sell your stock? For example, if you are a beauty or skincare brand in Australia, you might want key online beauty retailers to help you sell your skincare or beauty products. Names include Mecca, Cosmetics Now Australia, Sephora, Strawberrynet, Adore Beauty, The FreshGroup, Price Rite Mart and The MakeUp Stop.
- Build marketing partnerships. Marley Spoon meal box delivery service that started in Berlin in 2014, entered the Australian market and partnered with Woolworths in June 2019, injecting 30 million for a 9% equity stake. This complementary partnership will help both businesses increase sales. By July 2019 Marley Spoon has approx 172k customers globally.
13. START YOUR CAMPAIGNS
Now you will go back to your Digital Marketing plan and start activating the digital marketing campaigns you scheduled for the year.
You can either:
- Hire someone to plan, activate, track and measure your campaigns
- Search for a champion digital marketing specialist ( like me!) who sets up, tracks and measures the campaigns for you
- Find a remote worker/assistant on Outsourcely, Upwork, Freelancer or Airtasker who might do it for you. You can even track the time a remote worker spends on your task with Timedoctor.
- Hire a digital marketing agency (if you can afford their fees). They normally charge you a minimum monthly retainer.
If you do not have time for social media, this article will show you how to write the best social media brief to be passed to a social media marketing agency.
14. LOOK AT THE PATH TO CONVERSION AND MINIMIZE ANY FRICTION
If you offer a product where the path to conversion is a bit complex you may want to optimise it and minimize any friction by using the expertise of graphic designers, UX designers and copywriters. Go to point 8 on this checklist and review all the essential techniques.
Below you can see an example of a poorly executed Instructions box ( Dos and Don’ts). In the Do’s sections, this website is adding “Don’ts, which does not make any sense.
Write clear instructions. You should hire a professional copywriter or run focus groups to get some user feedback about the wording you are using to make your path to conversion as clear and easy as possible for the users.
14. CREATE AND PUBLISH POPULAR CONTENT THAT GOES VIRAL
- Comparison guides. The easier that you can make this process for consumers, the greater the likelihood they will make a purchase. If you offer products that are similar to one another, display those similar products to your visitors on the product pages and enable them to compare and contrast these items based on certain features. On-site comparisons provide easy access to the information that shoppers need to make the right purchasing decisions and help prevent consumers from leaving your website to find the information or products elsewhere.
- Bestsellers. Product “Bestsellers” are a great focal point for campaigns because people love products that other people love. You can build a landing page specifically for these types of products and market them directly through online advertising (social media ads, display banner advertising, etc.). Experiment with long-form landing pages that tell the story of the product to further entice viewers.
- Reviews and ratings on product pages. Great reviews from previous customers are especially useful when placed directly on product pages. You can also add customer ratings and testimonials throughout the website to build credibility and excitement and reinforce shoppers’ enthusiasm with social proof. You can create consistency by leveraging testimonials beyond your website with personalised ad campaigns using review tools such as Bazaarvoice, Judge.me, Okendo, Stamped.io, Trustpilot or Yotpo.
Marketers are reading > How to make a video go viral.
TIPS WHEN WRITING AN ARTICLE ABOUT SOMETHING NEW – FORMAT
- Start with the importance of the topic and its necessity in the current conditions
- Describe what has been the situation up until now.
- Introduce the new topic
- Describe how it is breaking new ground with specific examples or case studies and quotes from experts.
- Lead to a new paradigm or question
- Conclusion – you can also add a quote from an expert.
The above digital marketing checklist offers a simple yet powerful method for organizing digital marketing tasks, improving efficiency, reducing errors, and enhancing communication. This digital marketing checklist serves as a valuable tool for daily digital marketing tasks.
eDigital can help you conceptualise, plan, develop, run and optimise successful digital marketing campaigns that generate leads and sales for your brand.
Our digital marketing services include:
- Strategic planning for social media and other digital marketing channels.
- Online advertising management and optimisation (Search, Display, social media ads and re-marketing).
- Marketing training: social media training and digital marketing training.
- SEO strategy and execution. Including content development (articles, stories, eye-catching and SEO-optimised visuals).
- Celebrity and influencer marketing campaign strategy.
- Brand development. Logo creation, brand personality development and design of marketing materials.
- Consumer contests/competitions/giveaways.
- Email marketing. Dip sequence design and deployment.
- Conversion rate optimisation. It is also called “path to purchase” optimisation.
Contact us today and start boosting your leads and sales.
Final note: Want to reduce customer acquisition costs and dependency on paid media? eDigital‘s marketing strategy training will unmercifully review your marketing, help you build a marketing engine with channels and assets you own, stir your team’s thinking, bring new ideas for new conversion paths and boost customer lifetime value.
THE BEST DIGITAL MARKETING CHECKLIST FOR 2024
Mau is one of the most popular marketing consultants offering the best marketing strategy training and the best social media training. Top marketers use Mau’s popular Digital Marketing Plan and Social Media Plan templates.