BECOME A CONTRIBUTOR
WELCOME TO eDIGITAL CONTRIBUTORS PROGRAM
ABOUT eDIGITAL CONTRIBUTORS PROGRAM
eDIGITAL’s Contributors Program is a knowledge accelerator in the field of Digital Marketing and its best practise.
The key objectives of the program are:
- Bring some of the best Digital Marketing professional knowledge to other marketing peer who can learn and practice best Digital Marketing.
- Provide a platform for Marketing professionals to publish their innovations, tests, research, opinions and digital marketing results.
- Offer the opportunity to bring together the top digital marketing minds to work and collaborate in specific projects.
eDigital’s Contributors Program is one year (minimum) delivering 6 articles. One article every two months.
PROGRAM CONTRIBUTORS PROFILES
eDigital is welcoming contributors in the below areas:
- B2B Marketing Strategies
- Content Marketing Strategies
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- Email Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Growth Marketing / Growth Hacking
- Marketing Automation – software specific (Marketo, Hubspot, Salesforce, Pardot, Infusionsoft, etc)
- Social Media Strategies – channel specific (facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Snapchat, Linkedin)
- SSP’s Publisher Advertising
- Your full name and email address.
- Your Linkedin Profile.
- Example (link to) your most interesting or popular article you have written.
- Your first three article topics you would like to write about.
eDIGITAL CONTRIBUTORS PROGRAM
was brought to you by…
Award Winner Digital Marketer, top Linkedin Influencer, Certified Facebook / Adwords Professional, Certified SEO Consultant, StartUp Investor, Writer, Speaker. 15+ years optimising some of Australia’s top brands. MAU.trains marketers via Strategy Workshops & Training Sessions inc his popular Digital Marketing Plan & Social Media Plan templates. MAU. enjoys football, latin music & hiking while teaching Digital Marketing or completing creative photography briefs and conceptual photography assignments. Subscribe to MAU.’s e-newsletter connect on LinkedIn Instagram Facebook
eDigital – Australia’s “Digital Marketing” Destination
Share your opinion below 😀 ⇓