DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN
Please find below all information on How to Apply for the Digital Marketing Intern Position at eDigital.
ABOUT THE DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN POSITION
eDigital is a boutique digital marketing strategy agency and online publisher of Digital Marketing content. We work across digital marketing strategy support, training and campaign management. We also provide a platform for marketing vendors to connect with our thousands of marketers, business owners and start up founders reading our Digital Marketing content: articles, blog posts, guides, etc.
The dutation of this Digital Marketing Internship is between 6-12 weeks unpaid, with real hands on experience. Depending on your final results at the end of this internship, there may be an opportunity for paid work as a Digital Marketing Specialist / Consultant / Trainer for an exceptional candidate. This Digital Marketing Internship may be accredited to relevant tertiary degree/study requirements in Australia.
The digital marketing intern position and role focuses on Digital Marketing, Social Media campaign management, Content writing and more. We will offer you guidance and direction to on how you can contribute to the promotion of our business and/or the businesses of our clients.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated, enjoy working remotely un-supervised and a self-starter. This Digital Marketing Internship is for someone who wants to create a role for themselves by building new clients through successful marketing campaigns and outreach.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND DUTIES
- Basic Social media campaign management experience.
- Basic Experience in SEM (Google Adwords)
- Understanding of entry level data analytics – google analytics
- Interest in business development – contacting and converting prospective clients
- Knowledge of social media trends
- Self-starter and willingness to work remotely un-supervised
- Drive to hit targets
- Excellent English proficiency – There will be a lot of writing and talking with clients or potential clients so your english MUST be 100% proficient.
DESIRABLE SKILLS (NOT ESSENTIAL BUT NICE IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THEM)
- Hands on experience creating digital marketing plans and social media plans
- Keen interest in content writing, photography and or videography
- Design skills, particularly with Photoshop, Illustrator or Indesign
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN ROLE
- Please send us an email detailing your digital marketing qualifications and top three reasons you would like to work at eDigital.
DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN at eDIGITAL
was brought to you by…
Award Winner Digital Marketer, top Linkedin Influencer, Certified Facebook / Adwords Professional, Certified SEO Consultant, StartUp Investor, Writer, Speaker. 15+ years optimising some of Australia’s top brands. MAU.trains marketers via Strategy Workshops & Training Sessions inc his popular Digital Marketing Plan & Social Media Plan templates. MAU. enjoys football, latin music & hiking while teaching Digital Marketing or completing creative photography briefs and conceptual photography assignments. Subscribe to MAU.’s e-newsletter connect on LinkedIn Instagram Facebook
eDigital – Australia’s “Digital Marketing” Destination
Share your opinion below 😀 ⇓